thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solemnity
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 6:29:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","ubbeckett theob"]
[attr="class","headerbeck"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the slightest bit of doubt evaporates the moment raziel wakes up, though he's not met with relief nor even guilt, but a forced absence of either.[break][break]

"he's not here."[break][break]

he says simply, almost coldly. his disposition begins to melt, however, as he sees the boy crying. when raziel reaches out for him, he accepts.[break][break]

"and he will continue not being here for as long as you listen to me. you do whatever i say, whenever i say. you listen, raziel."[break][break]

he pauses.[break][break]

"is that clear?"[break][break]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".theob img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]--accent:#876c7c; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
solemnity
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 6:40:08 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]

[break]
[attr="class","leprosearlo"]

He wasn't here....[break][break]

As happy as he is to hear that it also feels wrong somehow. Never before has his father just 'not been there.' A show of just how much his father was in his life. While if he were in a more sane state of mind he might have wondered why the other didn't question his him. Yet he wasn't, he was just in pain and distress. [break][break]

So he nods, because of course he does, why would he ever not do as Theo said? "Yes of course, I don't... I can't...." his words are still somewhat gibberish as he tries wipes his eyes of his tears knowing that he isn't beating brother's 'baby' insults with them, "I'll obey like always," because there would never be a time to question the admin's authority. [break][break]

He knew better.[break][break]

With that matter somewhat handled, though he feels the trauma of yesterday would follow him for a long time. Raziel does look around looking confused as he can't help but hold onto the other tighter in some panic. Raziel desperate for his mentor's protection from the unfamilar, "But.... Just... where is here?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Bingo Protect

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:Hammersmith One;color:#912359;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#912359;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solemnity
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 10:40:15 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"good."[break][break]

because obeying is what is expected of anyone in the organization. they must adhere to the rigid hierarchy or risk descending into chaos.[break][break]

"hoenn."[break][break]

unaware of just how much raziel's memories have been altered, theo approaches the topic sensitively.[break][break]

"you're in a submarine which is team rocket's base of operations, or at least it is for the hoennian branch."[break][break]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".theob"]--accent:#876c7c!important; --headercolor:#876c7c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .chartag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .headerbeck"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ubbeckett .footerbeck"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".ubbeckett .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ubbeckett .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
solemnity
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 12:05:55 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] [break]

[break]

"Hoenn?" [break][break]

Brows furrow at this information as he sees quite confused. "I-I don't understand sir, weren't we still fighting for Johto?" raziel questions which may have helped given a hint where his memories left off.[break][break]

At the mention of a submarine he can't help but be curious about it. Though he doesn't understand, "I don't.... But I was just in Johto yesterday.... Right?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]

[break][break]

[break]+
[break]+ Bingo Hoenn

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo i]font:Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:Hammersmith One;color:#912359;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#912359;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
solemnity
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 4:20:32 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]

[attr="class","chartag"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

he hadn't intended to rewrite memories to this extent but playing with the essence of life has always proven challenging. the fact that remains alive and well and breathing is a blessing as is.[break][break]

"oh, raziel."[break][break]

his head shakes.[break][break]

"you have much to learn."[break][break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
solemnity
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 0:19:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven