pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
the rumbling
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2024 5:43:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

's ranch sits in lovely area. Verdanturf was a pretty town, small and unassuming. Tempest couldn't thing of anything bad happening here in very recent memory.[break][break]

A shame, then, for what he was about to do.[break][break]

It is bright out. Sunny. Warm and pleasant with late summer heat lingering in the air. Midday with birds chirping and a soft breeze to blow gently on flower beds.[break][break]

In town, multiple fire alarms go off at once. The bank, the town hall, the battle tent, a few local businesses... small town police and firefighters scatter with wailing lights. Reports of break ins, of emergencies, of robberies.[break][break]

Nothing will come of it. Rocket is not suddenly sweeping over the small town. It is all false flags to cause distraction.[break][break]

Tempest quick hops over Thomas' fence, a pair of Eeveelutions on his heels. They scent the wind, looking for prey.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,728 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
the rumbling
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 15:18:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

One moment, Thomas was enjoying a peaceful day in Verdanturf. With a camera mounted to his body, he streamed his Pokemon frolicking around the fields of Duvet Ranch to those who tuned in. An attempt to offer some much needed levity, in the face of all the violence plaguing the Region.

The next moment, all hell broke loose. Alarms from all sorts of institutions blared, grabbing the attention of the League.

The purpose for such an event made itself readily apparent, as a familiar face, accompanied by two corrupted Eeveelutions, hopped the fence.

"Bunni, get the others to safety!", Thomas told the Audino sternly.

Despite Bunni's discomfort at leaving her master alone with this man, she complied. She began to lead the other Pokemon to the safety of the underground tunnels.

Meanwhile, the Pokemon capable of fighting were beginning to move in on Thomas' position. Lead by his partner, Tapu Koko, they expected to be mobilized in the defense of their hometown.

But for the moment, Thomas was alone with the Rocket Beast. Despite staring down the two Shadow Pokemon, Thomas didn't waver. His steely gaze met the man, who he had last encountered in Sootopolis.

"Tempest Quinn, to what do I owe the pleasure?", Thomas inquired, his tone dripping with sarcasm and venom.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
the rumbling
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 7:08:25 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest snarls his lip at , disgust palpable on his face.[break][break]

A sharp whistle, keeping his two snarling Shadows in line. They growl at the passing pokemon but do not snap or attack them.[break][break]

Tempest stops his stride when he is close enough to properly speak. He narrows his eyes at the other.[break][break]

"What, no love for me anymore, Benoit?" He spits back. "I just wanted to ask you a few questions is all."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,728 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
the rumbling
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2024 20:02:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Shadow Pokemon growled and snarled at them, Audrey began to cry, burying herself in Bunni's body, as the larger Audino held her closely, attempting to reassure her that everything would be alright. Though in truth, the Audino was worried about how her master was going to handle this.

Thomas continued to glower at the Rocket Beast, eyes filled with harsh judgement. "So you had your friends trip every alarm in the town, just to ask some questions? You must be desperate.", Thomas sneered. He looked down at the Shadow Leafeon and Flareon. How such wonderful creatures could be corrupted into their present forms broke Thomas' heart.

"Ask away. Can't guarantee an answer, though."

tags:
notes: Judgement

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
the rumbling
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 10:35:46 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The smile that Tempest gives is vicious and annoyed, a dog baring it's teeth to warn before it bit.[break][break]

"Just didn't want you to pussy out and try to call the cops, Benoit." The two Eeveelution's ears twitched, eyes honed in on the Audino. Other than lingering threateningly, though, they did little. Well trained beasts they were.[break][break]

Tempest eyed Thomas with much the same hunger as his Shadows.[break][break]

"I want to know about your previous patron." Tempest had no experts or professors to ask. After questioning , Benoit was the next best bet.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,728 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
the rumbling
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 15:40:40 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Emerald eyes pierced into the man across from him. If Tempest was here to question him about Yveltal, then it clearly meant that Rocket was interested in retrieving them.

"Let me guess, you already tried Malcolm?", Thomas inquired.

The last time he encountered , both of them dealt with the Shard of Yveltal at the Border, alongside . Prior encounters lead to Thomas deducing that the Executioner had too been discarded by Yveltal. That encounter proved it conclusively.

The look in Thomas' eyes told Tempest all he needed to know. That Thomas was not going to divulge what he knew voluntarily. And the threat of the Shadow Pokemon flanking him would do nothing to persuade him otherwise.

tags:
notes: Emerald

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
the rumbling
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 8:39:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Tempest narrowed his eyes at , frown deepening.[break][break]

Honestly, since had been so damned tight lipped, he wasn't sure why he thought this damned Leaguer would be any help. Regardless, Temp was determined not to leave here empty handed.[break][break]

"And if I did?" Tempest wasn't sure what Thomas knew about Adrian. He may as well make it seem like he shook the guy down instead of just asked him to a borrowed office.[break][break]

Tempest takes a few steps forward, shaking his hands out. The two Eeveelution's ears pricked. They started to growl, for real this time, hackles raising. A Sunny Day started to beat down overhead, the Leafeon's red eyes glowing for a moment. The Flareon bared teeth, flames licking at her lips before she engulfed the Leafeon in a ball of flames.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,728 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
the rumbling
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 4:00:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Then you obviously don't need me.", Thomas replied, coldly.

The abrupt abandonment by Yveltal still stung. Despite vowing that he had turned his own back on his former patron, the memory of their last encounters still angered him. The fact that Yveltal abandoned Adrian, and Rocket allegedly knew little about them meant that for the time being, Yveltal was but another wildcard to contend with. One that Rocket clearly wanted to bring to their side.

Thomas watched as the clouds cleared from the skies, sunlight beaming down on the battlefield. Most interesting was the fact that the Flareon set their own teammate on fire. Thomas quickly took note of the corrupted Leafeon's reaction to the flames. Rather than being hurt by the attack, the Leafeon instead seemed to benefit from the attack.

"Benefits of corruption?", Thomas inquired.

tags:
notes: Wildcard

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,010 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
the rumbling
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 4:38:23 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You shouldn't talk down on yourself like that, big boy."[break][break]

The two Shadow pokemon start to circle, walking in step with Tempest. He was drawing close in measured steps, a predator trying to pounce. The Leafeon's body stayed burning as she lowered herself, eyes locked onto . A purge of shadow energy pushed from it's body, purple and smokey, vanishing into the wind. Something had changed... but... what? The Flareon fluffed herself up, eyes shining. A glint of a shield in front her Trainer in the high light.[break][break]

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Benoit." Tempest says, of the question.[break][break]

Information for information or nothing.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,728 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
the rumbling
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 4:49:10 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the trio closed in on him, Thomas remained focused. His steely gaze pierced into Tempest in particular.

"I got something better to show you.", remarked Thomas. Thomas quickly held his hand up, before clenching it into a fist.

A Ceruledge emerged from the Phantom Force, taking defensive position in front of his master. From above, Tapu Koko flew in, their Electric Surge ushering in Electric Terrain. A brilliant Dazzling Gleam flashed from the Tapu Koko, attempting to envelop the two Shadow-types. Though the Flareon's protect shielded it from the attack, the 'mutated' Leafeon was still vulnerable.

"Welcome to the party, pal!", Thomas remarked.

tags:
notes: Phantom Force just being used for an arrival, not an attack

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB