Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,069 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 20:35:06 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-2579 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZmEdgoE2EklfKRWT/HOENN/howardstuff/doughover)!important; [/newclass]

Strangely enough, the Frenzy Plant doesn't seem to do much damage to the monkey. It made sense, given its Poison-typing, but it seemed to do even less than normal. Maybe it was Munkidori's accursed powers at work, or maybe it was something else entirely.

What did happen was the monkey was sent flying, Screeching all the way until it landed on the floor in a disgruntled heap.

"Aw, Max Nuts." Munkidori shook his head from the shade of the trees above as he looked up at Pon, who now looked down at him with her majestic mask. "That's a nice mask, ogre. Did your human make it for you? It's pretty good..."

Munkidori sneered at her.

"For a shitty-"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,039 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 13:45:28 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Munkidori’s screeching pierced Ogerpon’s eardrums, causing her to wince. As if that wasn’t annoying enough, the former warden of the Dummy Ward had the audacity to insult her caretaker.

“Keep Friend Andrea’s name out of your dirty mouth!” The masked Oni angrily retorted, lunging anew, yet she paused just shy of giving the monkey another whack with her mallet.

Now that the target of her wrath was on the ground and better illuminated by the waxing moon, she finally got a better look at them, bringing an abrupt end to her aggression. “Friend Doug, that’s not Munkidori.”

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZdjOR5zmo3pLm51e/hoenn/ogerpon-hover.png)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,069 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 21:27:36 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
As Pon made the shocking realization that the monkey was not, in fact, dory, she would bear witness as the monkey disappeared into a catastrophic explosion that sent him flying up into the sky, twinkling like a star.

"AIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Ding. With that, Munkidori was gone.

"Oh? It wasn't? I apologize, little ogre. My eyesight isn't quite what it was when I was younger. When I was an Ursaring, it was far easier to see." Doug complained with the same cadence as an grandpa struggling to reach for his smoking pipe, despite the fact that his Mind's Eye made sure that he could see the monkey perfectly. "But a villain was vanquished."

Pon didn't need to know that the Blood Moon wasn't an accident.

"But if that wasn't Munkidori... where is he?"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,039 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 14:31:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Had Pon been quicker to notice, perhaps that fake Munkidori would not have been unjustly sent blasting off by Doug’s Blood Moon. Oh well.

Happy accidents aside, the lingering question that was soon verbalized by the myopic Ursaluna was, if that unsightly creature had merely been an impostor, what were the whereabouts of the true villain?

Come to think of it, hadn’t they found a clue not too long ago in this very clearing?

“The tracks!” The masked Oni gasped at the realization. “Friend Doug, if we follow those tracks, we’ll be sure to find the real Munkidori and his ilk!”

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZdjOR5zmo3pLm51e/hoenn/ogerpon-hover.png)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,069 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 16:55:01 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Yet as Pon scurried around on the ground, attempting to find the tracks of the Loyal Three, she would quickly realize that they had been burned away in the fighting.

"Hm... I don't believe we can follow them any further, little ogre. My attack excised the tracks. I was careless." The ancient bear hung his head. "I am sorry. After all the help you've offered me, as well..."

As if on cue, a sparkle appeared in the sky, along with the shrill screaming of a monkey as it fell back down to earth. Doug grimaced slightly at the loud thud that followed, before putting a paw on the monkey before it could fully recover.

"Guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"WHERE'S MUNKIDORI, YOU HONEY-EATING FIEND!" Doug's roar shook the forest, before causing the monkey to shake his head and glare at the large bear.

"Eyyyyyyyyy fuck you, Douglas! You ain't got the cowboy hat, you can't tell me what to do!"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,039 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 17:14:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Ogerpon removed her Teal Mask, tucking it away in her leaf kimono. The words ‘dejection’ and ‘disappointment’ were written all over her citrus countenance. “Pon was careless too… Next time, Pon will find them, and Pon will kill them for good!”

Just then, the fake Munkidori came crashing back down. Doug immediately began interrogating this… creature. Pon still had no idea what kind of Pokémon it was (though it vaguely resembled a Thwackey).

“Friend Doug, wait.” The ogress intervened, pointing at the monkey’s neck. “He does not have the chain of madness growing from his body. That means he’s not a servant of the never-rot.” She pointed out.

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,069 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 17:26:37 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Be that as it may, the Thwackey(?) was definitely off. Its coloration was similar to Munkidori, and it had an ominous aura surrounding it, indicating that it was a Shadow Pokémon. Rather than closing the door to its heart, however, this Shadow Pokémon was simply an obnoxious waste of oxygen.

had really screwed the pooch when designing this one.

"Yeah, yeah! Listen to the ogre! I ain't paying rent to that fuckin' peach! I ain't even seen him! I saw his posse, though! Dunno where they went, but I saw 'em! The monkey ain't as handsome as me, though! I stack paper and get bitches unlike that kissless loser!"

The monkey squirmed out from beneath Doug's paw and struck a pose.

"And that's 'cause I'm fuckin' incredible!"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,039 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 17:39:13 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Getting bitches? Visibly cringing from the monkey’s obnoxious rhetoric, Pon’s tangerine visage became an over-exaggerated, Kabuki-esque expression of pure and utter disgust

“Friend Doug, this monkey must be what humans call a… misogynist?” The female Oni remarked, raising her signature cudgel over her head. “I think we’re gonna have to kill him.”

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,069 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 17:48:37 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Pon, I'm afraid that I don't know what that term means."

He was too old to understand what a misogynist was. Munkidori was a great evil, but this Thwackey was fiendish beyond comprehension. Maybe that was why Howard had simply kicked him out to roam the woods uncontested.

"But I agree." The duo stared down at the monkey, eyes gleaming. "Let's kill him."

The monkey gawked.

"WAITWAITWAITWAIT!"

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,449 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
BEAR, MONKEY & IVY [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 2:11:37 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven