ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 18:32:13 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
When getting to where you're supposed to go is another parkour in itself ... "I'm here. Finally. So, who needs fixing?" Katharina sighs as she arrives at the destination, somehow in one piece. "Got a bit delayed on account of the sinking, and all." She plucks a stray piece of algae from her jeans, and does her best to calm down from the harrowing experience. But, frankly, it could be worse, as she's seen over the course of the day. The whole situation truly has something of a nightmare, but a manageable one at least. Somewhat. It does instill fear of the ocean in her, who has not really been there much before.

For a moment, she also frowns slightly. Hopefully, no one died yet in the extra minutes she needed to get from A to B ...

03. Address environmental hazards.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 19:16:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia king"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
OPERATION #4 - ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANUP[break]
Participants lead efforts to clean up debris and pollutants threatening Sea Mauville's ecosystem, aiming to restore balance and safeguard the preserve's natural habitats.
[break]
King regards the woman impassively, the only sign of life coming from a quirked eyebrow.[break][break]"'Fraid we're on cleanup duty. Must've missed the memo. If we're lucky, there's a wounded bird or twa."[break][break]He'd already been at work gathering their resources and setting up a guard for it. The three Falinks circle their small group dutifully.[break][break]"Names King. Ye?"

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-fighting"] 07. Defend important locations or resources from harm.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#77b0d2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 19:28:25 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Katharina frowns at the sudden change in assignment, and ... "I still can't get used to that phone." She misread the assignment, but hey, at least no one died then. "Wonder if that's lucky or unlucky ... but let's get to it then, how's the situation except bad?" she asks, rolling up her sleeves as she readies herself for clean-up duty.

"I'm Katharina - and that little guy here is Froschl." She gestures to the "Froggiursa" coming up behind her, in all his sticky glory. "How can we-" she starts asking, as Froschl gives a warning ribbit (or other scream? It's really hard to tell sometimes) at the Falinks, seeing as some Skrelp move to attack them. Froschl quickly moves towards the Skrelp with a Play Rough.

27. Handle encounters with hostile individuals or pokemon.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 19:43:54 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]The skrelp clash against the Falinks but find their bulwarks uniquely suited to be a shield. They do nothing to attack the threat content as they were to tire their opponents out. With 's help, the group moves off to bother someone, or something, else.
[break][break]
"Ta anwer yer question—bad. Just bad." King sniffs, surveying their options. "Think if we focus small we'll get better results. Clear pathways, clumps of debris, etcetera. Avoid the big rubble and projects 'n all that."

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-fighting"] 06. Use non-lethal methods to calm or capture rogue pokemon.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 19:53:51 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
With a little bit of roughing up and just resilience, the Skrelp gladly move onto another target. "I hope they won't make too much trouble out there," Katharina remarks as Froschl returns, licking his roughled honey-covered fur skin, "But you little guys are really sturdy, hm?"

But back at the situation at hand ... and the situation is fairly bad. She sighs - you're barely a week here and everything's going down the drain (and how correct she might be, considering the tensions). "Alright, think that should be doable. Do you have a designated spot for the movable rubble?" she asks the other, carefully lifting a fallen wodden plank that's splintered in half, with Froschl moving to drag the other half. She holds it steadily, but gingerly as well - splinters are the last thing she needed under her skin.

32. Clear debris or other obstacles to create safe pathways.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 21:30:57 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]He barks a laugh at her question. It came automatically and, after a moment, he cuts if off.[break][break]"Sorry, still new ta all this. Yer question threw me off."[break][break]He turns his head left, then right, then left again, pointing to a random spot out of the way.[break][break]"There works fer me. Work fer ye?"

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","icon-fighting"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 21:42:01 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Katharina looks slightly irritated and maybe indignant at King's laugh, but the creases are smoothed over by the explanation that followed. "Oh, I see ... no worries about that," they gave him a thumbs-up, "Suppose not everyone's dealing with explosions most of the time. ... which is also an exaggeration." Still, even as they're really careful and all, just one wrong calculation and there's a little bit of a fire.

"That looks like a good spot!" she agrees, carefully placing her plank over there. "Actually, Froschl, let's see if you can glue these two together, and we can see if we can put everything on the plank, make it easier to move later?"

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 22:07:46 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]Her approach to the problem was creative and not something he would've initially thought about. However, eyeing the Teddiursa he can't help but...[break][break]
"Do ye need help with that?" He quirks an eyebrow and reveals a Greninja at his side.[break][break]"Might be easier."

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

close tab

played by

ema

ms catastrophe, mehl
she/he/they/any
august 15
pinwheel forest, unova
lesbian
pokécenter nurse
civilian
awards
62 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katharina
Katharina Strophe
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 22:13:28 GMT
Katharina Strophe Avatar
Froschl seems to mimic Katharina's roll-up-sleeves motion from earlier, just with a distinct lack of sleeves. He does, however, have a fair amount of sticky honey all over himself, which provides a very slimey coat. (Honestly, if you think about it too much, it's a lot.) He carefully starts getting honey glue over the splinters without injuring himself, as ... "Ohh, another frog!" Katharina exclaims excitedly at the appearance of Greninja.

Seeing his fellow kin, Froschl also appears quite excited, making his best ribbit sound in greeting (which, over the years, has become awfully convincing if he concentrates on it). "Then we should have that plank fixed in no time to carry the debris!"

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,477 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2024 22:36:43 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]King and Greninja share a look. An unspoken question between them. A phrase that sits on the tip of their tongues despite the language barrier.[break][break]...What the fuck?[break][break]"Uhm. Ye.. Another frog. As in more than one. As in more than Greninja here. Ye."[break][break]Move on. Move on. Move on. Move-[break][break]"Help 'er out and let's see what else we can do."[break][break]She might've been odder than .

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
MISSION

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] king & katharina
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2024 0:08:46 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven