Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 18:44:26 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

He stared at the hunk of metal that was uprooted during his battles in that now destroyed city.

A souvenir, proof that he would meet , , and again. It had strange symbols on it, and it seemed to glow when it was close to his Lucario.

So they were testing out if it empowered his ever faithful Hound.

Around them were pokemon that had been dispatched by the duo. The incarnation of violence, and battle, and his faithful Hound. Geodude, Numel, Graveler, and Camerupt all lay around them knocked out.

Spoink were fleeing from the pair as they ascended the top of the mountain.

It didn't matter to him if this was under jurisdiction of some flaccid faction. All that mattered to him was finding the extent of his current power.

He hadn't won any of those battles. At best they had been draws, and that wasn't good enough for him.

That didn't even count the battles on that sinking ship, where he was constantly sent from one foe into the next.

He was itching for a proper bout, for the next hunt.

Gaius was hungry, and so he left a trail of prey that weren't worth devouring behind him.

Peculiar Plates Mission
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 19:21:06 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

a lion's pride

After the long and treacherous war against good and evil that took place in Petalburg City, Airi's body has managed to recover from the poison, and her ribcage is no longer experiencing any sharp pain thanks to soaking in the powerful healing springs in Lavaridge Town. The beautiful, mocha-haired Ranger Nurse's strong sense of justice, unwavering courage, and endless compassion towards her comrade left such a good impression on her superior that it granted her a promotion from basic ranger to Captain Ranger of Lavaridge Town. In a million years, she would have never expected that she would be willing to take on the role of a supervisor in her field. However, after the destruction of the majority of the Hoenn Region, she has a stronger desire to become stronger in order to protect her loved ones and those around her who are not strong enough to protect themselves.

[break][break]

Airi was soaring high in sky, riding on top of her Talonflame, Cayanne, when her keen azure eyes took notice of a few Spoink fleeing from their habitat and struggling to climb up to the highest peak of the volcanic mountain. A slight frown covers her fair face as she starts to feel an uneasiness in her heart. She signals for her Flying/Fire-type to descend closer towards the ground in order for them to investigate the scene. Cayanne lets out a loud, fierce screech as she spreads her majestic and powerful wings before diving down from the sky above. It does not take too long for Airi's eyes to take notice of all of the severely injured and fainted Pokémon spread through the area. With her Talonflame flying lower towards the ground, she takes a quick leap off her flame bird's body then lands gracefully on her two feet as her rich, chocolate brown hair dances in the wind. Her stunning, sapphire orbs staring intensely at the mysterious man and his Lucario standing near a mysterious display.

[break][break]

"Who are you? And what have you done to these poor Pokémon?!" She calls out to him, demanding answers.

[break][break]

Cayanne eventually makes a gracefully landing beside her trainer, her bird eyes keeping a watchful eye on the duo across from them. Airi is not one to point fingers at others, but it quite obvious that these two are responsible for the poor conditions of the Pokémon around them.

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

• In the name of love and justice, we will punish you!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 19:29:54 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

He was content to continue to head up to the mountain, he wanted to know what was at it's peak, but then something came to him.

A mouse leaping into the snapping jaws of a lion.

He did not answer her immediately, instead crimson red eyes met sapphire blues, and he smiled.

"Are you here to defend the defeated? Are you strong?" Came the simple question to the woman.

He didn't answer her question, he didn't deny the accusation.

He simply stood tall where he was, and his faithful Hound at his side was ready incase the woman tried to sneak attack them.

Perhaps she would afford him the ability to test his new strength on someone.

Would what he had gained, and earned prove powerful enough to take on those titans he wondered?

A Geodude sprang into attack towards the Lucario, but it was swiftly cut down by a Metal Claw. Another body to the pile around them.

Luckily for them, or perhaps unluckily none of the pokemon were dead at the very least. Just in various states of injured, and conscious. A tilt of his head to her, and a wide smile flashed at her as he awaited an answer.

Peculiar Plates Mission
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 19:52:13 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

a lion's pride

"I am the Captain of Lavaridge Town. It is a part of my duty to protect Mt. Chimney and the Pokémon living here, too! She responds to his previous comment. "I am not seeking to fight you. Therefore, you should not be too concerned about my strength. I advise you to make your exit and to never return," she adds, her voice stern and her body language proud and confident. Despite her petite form and her polished appearance, she is not easily intimidated by the towering man and his jagged appearance one bit.

[break][break]

Her heartstrings are snatched at the sight of the Lucario powerful claws cutting through a Geodude's body as if it was made from butter. It is not a surprised that the Wild Pokémon within the area feel entitled to protect their Captain. She often spends a lot of time conducting medical check-ups on them as well as protecting them from any hurt, harm or danger. Airi could feel her blood beginning to boil inside of her body, and she quickly restrains herself from acting out of pure emotions. She notices a Graveler preparing to make an attack towards the Lucario, but Airi swiftly intervenes by raising her hand and ordering the Rock/Ground-type to cease its attack. "All of you stay away! I will not allow any more of you to put your lives at risk by trying to protect me," she tells all of the Wild Pokémon surrounding the area.

[break][break]

"I ask you once more, please leave this place and do not look back." She repeats herself to the mysterious man.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 13:41:34 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

A laugh was the only response she would receive from him as his Hound snarled in defiance at her.

"Mice have no place commanding lions." His eyes narrowed as he kept her in his focus. "If you want me to leave....Make me." He challenged her simply with another harsh laugh.

There was no way to make him leave this mountain where there was plenty of training for him to have, and do.

His Hound was already ready to strike should she take him up on that offer, if she was some bigshot captain, then she had to have at least a little strength didn't she?

Gaius wasn't familiar with the rankings of organizations that he had no care in, but he was sure that was a higher position.

She at least wasn't some nameless grunt for him to trample over.

The Graveler who she had told to stop it's attack wasn't unnoticed by the Lucario, but as long as it wasn't making a move it would be safe for the moment.

"I suggest you don't dally on your choice either. I am not known for my patience." He grinned widely at her.

Peculiar Plates Mission
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 15:32:36 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

a lion's pride

A slight frown appears against her fair face as she listens to his cold words. He is a defiant one, that is for sure. "I do not take being threaten too kindly," she tells him, raising her eyebrow at him. Truthfully, she never enjoyed the feeling of someone pushing her up against a wall. She does not wish to engage in a fight with him, but what else can she do at this point. Perhaps, she could use a status move around the mysterious man and his Pokémon. However, she is not sure if he has a Pokémon on his team, who may be able to counter her plan or not.

[break][break]

"What is your deal? You don't have anything better to do? Cowards use intimidation to as an excuse to make up for other traits there are lacking in, ya'know. So, what is it that you are missing?" she says, a small smirk curling against her lightly painted lips. She will not attack him unless he makes to first move to attack her first.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 17:52:17 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

"The natural reaction to being threatened is one of two things." He stated to her.

However he did not elaborate, and instead his Hound used Extreme Speed to close the gap between itself, and her Talonflame. An elbow already primed to smash into the birds chest if it didn't dodge.

This girl should not give ultimatums if she wasn't prepared to dish out the consequences one way or the other.

She was a mouse, and he was a lion, and he would remind her of her place on the food chain before this battle was over.

A savage grin crossed his lips as he looked her over.

"Like I said. Mice have no place trying to command lions." The words weren't spoken like an insult, for him they were just facts.

For one who lived the life that he did, who roamed from battlefield to battlefield. Whose only desire was strength, and the will to achieve it, the strong devouring the weak was as natural as breathing to him.

It was why where ever he went battle, and violence followed. He was seeking something that could slake his thirst, something that could make him full. However he had yet to meet them....

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 19:20:12 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

a lion's pride

To be honest, Airi is not entirely sure what to think of the eerie man's words, nor is she too concerned with trying to figure out the meaning behind him. The only thing she wants from the mysterious man is for him to leave Mt. Chimney as soon as possible. He has caused too much damage to the Pokémon surrounding them, and she needs to focus on caring for them. 

[break][break]

Airi's sapphire blue orbs watched as the man's Lucario rushed towards her Pokémon with blinding speed. A small smirk curled against the corners of her mouth as she witnessed Lucario's elbow make contact with Cayanne's body. The blazing bird did not flinch, nor did she bother to dodge the attack with her own swift movements. Instead, she simply allowed the Fighting/Steel-type Pokémon to strike her chest. Immediately, a deep crimson glow surrounds her entire body as her body becomes too hot to touch. Flame Body. A unique ability is known to enhance the chances of an opponent becoming severely burned through physical contact against the target. 

[break][break]

Cayanne then lets out an ear-splitting screech as her whole body becomes engulfed in red-orange flames as she soars towards the Lucario like a raging missile. Gorgeous, shimmering flames spiral around her majestic form as she prepares to slam into her opponent with an overwhelming amount of force. Flare Blitz, her signature moves. Even if her Flame Body does not inflict a burn on her opponent's body, then her blazing charge will have an opportunity to carry its mission.

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
A Lion's Pride (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 19:45:44 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

The Flame Body would activate, and the burn would hinder his hound, and it would soon be met with the crashing of her bird, clothed in flames of fury crashing into him.

Perhaps a normal trainer might have swapped out his pokemon.

A normal trainer would have seen the disadvantage.

However Gaius was none of those things, and instead he placed a hand on the Keystone that he wore around his neck, and his Lucario was soon bathed in a soft blue glow.

The burn was sundered from existence as his form changed. Now standing before her was Mega Lucario, and he let out a piercing roar.

Claws of Meta extended far more ferocious than before, jagged swords of retribution as they sought to find purchase in the flesh of the foe in front of him. It's new Adaptability made it's attacks even more deadly than before.

Gaius all the while was just smiling at the scenario.

Was it amusement?

Was it happiness?

Only he knew.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region