awards
2,042 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Noble Phantasm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 19:46:57 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Just outside of Fallarbor Town, towards Route 113, a poor farmer’s crops were getting ravaged by a wild Kleavor. True to its name, the stony insect flailed its axe-shaped limbs, cleaving anything that was unfortunate enough to be found in its path.

For Hoenn’s standards, a living relic of Hisuian past was not such an unusual sight. What was unusual was the fact that this particular Kleavor was twice its regular size and also aglow with golden light, yet it was neither a Shiny nor an Illumina Pokémon.

Andrea rushed to the scene. “What’s that thing?! And why is it yellow?!” Those were both valid questions that would have to wait until after the threat had been neutralized. “Pon, hit it with your Ivy Cudgel!” The dragon-costumed woman ordered.

Ogerpon donned her Teal Mask and sprung into action, her signature mallet clashing with Kleavor’s axe. The aftershock of the impact sent the pint-sized ogre careening backwards.

“Po-nyooooo!”

“I got you!” The draconic cosplayer caught the flying ogre with the skill of a professional Unovan football player. “We gotta be careful. That thing looks much stronger than a regular Kleavor.” The girl mused.
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
Noble Phantasm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 17:31:37 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

The fights, and whims of others mattered not to him.

He felt something nearby, something that was unnatural, and that presented unbridled strength to him.

Like a moth to a flame he was drawn towards the creature. It was bathed in a beautiful golden light, and emanated power beyond compare.

"You are worthy...." He said to the creature, not even paying attention to the girl, and her tiny little ogre. Instead he immediately gripped the Keystone that hung around his neck, and his Lucario was soon bathed in a light of it's own.

It's form changed as it Mega Evolved, and it became more ferocious. Metal Claws extended from it's hands, and it leapt at the creature attempting to hack into it with it's newfound might.

"If you are not strong enough to handle this creature....Do not get in my way girl." He stated the words to without even giving her a passing glance.

He had no time for weaklings who would only bog down his glorious battles.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,042 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Noble Phantasm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 16:27:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A man who looked as if he was soaked in the blood of his enemies (or maybe it was just a trick of her eyes) interfered in the fight, immediately Mega Evolving his Lucario to get an edge. His words cut the young dragoness like a knife.

“We ARE strong enough!” She retorted, intent on backing up her claim. Her Z-Ring was activated, imbuing her ogreish partner with power out of this world. “Pon, use your Z-Move! MEMORIES OF ONIGASHIMA!!”

The tiny ogre grew two gigantic fists made of thorny vines, pummeling the Kleavor with the raw strength of an Oni. On the ground below the large insect, a faint, greenish aura began to form--the beginnings of a Grassy Terrain.

Despite the substantial strength of both Ogerpon’s and Lucario’s attacks, the golden Kleavor had not lost its yellow brilliance. It retaliated by hurling a ceaseless barrage of rocks towards both Pokémon.

MEMORIES OF ONIGASHIMA
GRASS-TYPE

pummels the opponent with gigantic fists made of vines, always landing a CRITICAL HIT. the aftermath of the attack creates a GRASSY TERRAIN.
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
Noble Phantasm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 19:50:39 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

The strange pokemon wielded by the stranger girl used a strange power that he wasn't familiar with.

He didn't care, and refocused his efforts on the Noble Pokemon in front of him.

The rocks that came his way were swiftly cut apart by Metal Claw, and with each rock destroyed the Mega Lucario closed the gap further, and once more attempted to shred into it's prey with it's claws.

It had Adapted from it's attack before, and so now they sharper able to pierce through flesh, and rock alike. There would be no escaping this.

"You have failed to convince me." Came the reply to her assertion that they were strong enough. If that was their grand attack it had failed in it's endeavor.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,042 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Noble Phantasm [M]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 11:01:49 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
A rock-hard exoskeleton was not the only defense Kleavor possessed. The Noble Pokémon manifested multiple illusory clones of itself to evade Lucario’s brutal attack. Which of these clones was the real deal?

“Well, you haven’t done that much damage to it either!” Came Andrea’s reply to the man’s reply to her earlier assertion. “Besides, we ain’t done yet. That was just the beginning!” She added with a smirk, producing a glowing Tera Orb from her draconic costume.

Ogerpon’s Teal Mask shimmered with Terastal energy, growing much larger that the ogre itself. Brimming with power from the lingering Grassy Terrain and its own Embodied Aspect, it summoned a gigantic Frenzy Plant that decimated each of Kleavor’s clones, until only the original remained.

“This is our chance! Let’s hit it with everything we’ve got!” The dragon-costumed woman exclaimed.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP