ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
night traffic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 16:03:05 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cloverbody"]

The night market was filled with hustle and bustle. No one looked at anyone twice, and most were solely focused on reaching the specific shop they needed to attend to. In other words, it was the perfect environment for dropping off a shipment of stolen pokemon. A dozen pokeballs sat at the base of his backpack, all destined to reach the hands of a guy selling paper lanterns. They just needed to find his stall. [break][break]

The greatest obstacle was resisting the urge to window shop. Slateport was huge and it invited so many different tourists and citizens alike. The stalls were filled with aromatic food, knickknacks, and many different pokeplushies. "It wouldn't hurt to look at one or two stalls, right?"

notes

poke-trafficking |

[GoogleFont=Open Sans:400,700|Ubuntu:400,700]
[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody b, .crushbody i]color:#a189c4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lion

lis, settie, bell, bells
she/her
october 23
couriway town, kalos
lesbian
team rocket grunt
memento mori
memento vivere
5'3" height
5'3" height
memento mori
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lisamy
lisette bellamy
night traffic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 1:37:35 GMT
lisette bellamy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ambrosia lisettebellamy"]

[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
lisette hums absentmindedly as she reaches out for a set of windchimes hanging on a vendor's stall. "it wouldn't hurt, but it also wouldn't be efficient." not that the dozen stolen pokeballs in her bag had anywhere else to go, either. she shrugs. "eh, we might as well. let's look around." [break][break]

she stops playing with the windchimes and follows the scent of delicious food. she recognizes the herbs used in the cooking, but not the dishes themselves. she stops in front of a food stall and points emphatically at it, staring at clover with longing eyes. "want to try this?" [break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","icon-ghost"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

MISSION

[newclass=".lisettebellamy"] --accent:#7F6779; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]

[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
night traffic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 18:01:13 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover's face falls at her partner's seeming disagreement, but Lisette caves. "Nice!" Clover punches a fist into the air and weaves through the busy market with more purpose. He's looking for new bags and hats and silly little souvenirs. He traveled a lot, but they had a few little camps that needed more personalization. They really wanted a Bulbasaur plushie, but it was hard to get one that wasn't off-color. [break][break]

Lisette pulls their attention away from their conquest. He leans in over her shoulder to follow where she points, immediately drooling as the aromatic steam trickles their way. One of the customers turns away from them with a cardboard basket in hand filled with something dough-y and plump. "Um, yeah, ten million of those in those my mouth ASAP, I think."

notes

poke-trafficking |

[newclass=.crushbody]width:550px;background-color:#705eb2;font-family:open sans;font-size:8.5pt;color:#ccc;text-align:justify;border:#222 solid 1px;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody a]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cloverbody h1]font-family:ubuntu;font-weight:bold;font-size:14pt;color:#a189c4;text-align:right;border-bottom:#a189c4 solid 1px;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lion

lis, settie, bell, bells
she/her
october 23
couriway town, kalos
lesbian
team rocket grunt
memento mori
memento vivere
5'3" height
5'3" height
memento mori
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lisamy
lisette bellamy
night traffic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 20:17:18 GMT
lisette bellamy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"i agree. i want to eat a whole bunch of them. they look like... milceries. or slurpuffs." those doughy delicacies are hard to ignore. there are two open barstools at the counter — lisette motions for clover to follow her as she grabs a seat. [break][break]

when was the last time she treated a fellow rocket member to anything, let alone something scrumptious like this? "i'll pay," lisette offers. "should we just get one of everything?" she will trust clover's judgement once more, as she is not too picky when it comes to food. [break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

MISSION

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]

[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
night traffic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 20:26:10 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

Clover's not one to accept charity or excessive generosity, but the moment Lisette says they could try everything, Clover bites his tongue only to keep from blurting out "I love you" in response. "Um, yes. Yes, a thousand times yes." They're seated in the stool in record time. With unrestrained glee, they pass on the good news to the cook who gets to preparing. Clover has to take a moment to keep from drooling. [break][break]

"This is the best job ever," Clover confesses. "I hate the night time stuff because it's usually, like, terrible. But a seamless drop-off and food stalls as far as the eye can see? I could do this again." A series of plates with paired dumplings, mochi, and several other dough-laden deserts find its way to the counter before them. Collectively, it seems to be arranged in order from most savory to most sweet. Clover grabs one on the sweeter end with chopsticks, something soft and purple.

notes

poke-trafficking |

close tab

played by

lion

lis, settie, bell, bells
she/her
october 23
couriway town, kalos
lesbian
team rocket grunt
memento mori
memento vivere
5'3" height
5'3" height
memento mori
awards
19 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lisamy
lisette bellamy
night traffic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2024 18:33:15 GMT
lisette bellamy Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"good." lisette remembers everything her grandmother had told her, and one of those lessons rings true even now: do not be too attached to material possesions, as you cannot take anything with you in death. what good is having any money without also having a reason to spend it? [break][break]

balance is an important aspect in life, as well. there will always be harrowing battles and important missions to be had — there will not always be a chance to take breaks or eat delicious foods, however. "that looks good," lisette says as she points with chopsticks to the sweet purple confection that clover is trying out. "and i agree. i prefer jobs where we don't have to sweat as much." [break][break]

she pokes a slippery noodle with her own chopsticks, then offers it to her companion. "you're not allergic to shellfish, are you? this one has shrimp in it." [break][break]

[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]

MISSION

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
night traffic [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 14:57:36 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
[nospaces]

It was a good question. "I don't think I am," Clover said with utterly no confidence. "No time like the present, yeah?" Digging in with wild abandon, Clover sampled more than just what Lisette had and made it through almost the entire sampler before the uncomfortable pressure set in. Hoyeon people were happy to feast, but normally Clover was much more restrained. The difference was that so much of this food was exotic to him. [break][break]

"The one with the leppa berries and caramel is so sweet but actually super good," he reviewed as he bathed in his gluttony. "Sweets are normally underwhelming but I would, like, commit crimes to have this one again." In a manner of thinking, he was committing crime for the treat, but... well, he'd do it again. [break][break]

A big, satisfied sigh left him. "Oof, I'm gonna be walking stiff to the drop-off point with all of this in my stomach. But! No regrets. You," they said while pointing at Lisette, "have the perfect sense of adventure. If you're getting up to nonsense, I wanna be there, too." A lot of the Rockets Clover worked with were very serious, but at least he knew there was one partner in crime who knew how to let loose a little bit.

notes

poke-trafficking |

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP