Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,751 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
PRIMAL CURTAIN [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 22:54:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Co-existing with the League was a despicable outcome to their battle, but a better alternative to losing Sootopolis City entirely. As much as he wanted to protest against their occupation, Rowan was back at the bottom rung of the ladder. Long gone were the days where his voice carried a say in Team Rocket, but he'd climb that ladder again, one painful step at a time. [break][break]

"Over here, Ora. This debris needs clearing." The Poliwrath huffed, stepping over and readying their fists.[break][break] "Earth Power." Energy swirled around the Pokémon's fist, slamming it into the ground and causing the earth to erupt before them. Rocks and shale rumbled and clattered down the side of the crater, splashing into the waters below. [break][break]

"Onto the next one, I suppose." Moving along the pathway, he spots an unfamiliar face but not one he suspects belong to the League. [break][break] "Need some help?" He asked , who admittedly looked a bit lost in the new landscape of Sootopolis City.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
PRIMAL CURTAIN [M]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 23:33:19 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
So this was what happened at Sootopolis. Himiko had only really heard secondhand reports about the fate of this sunken city. It must have been nothing short of life changing to be able to see Kyogre here, bursting through the dam and spilling into the oceans here. Her brows raised at the sight of the scenery around here. Buildings collapsed or damaged beyond repair, businesses and homes ravaged by the forces of attacks. Even the

This was truly the result of this petty little war. Desolation and no real victory to be seen. It was so human, for lack of a better word.

So Himiko was placed on the small forces sent in to help establish the city, which she questioned if it was truly a good idea. In terms of jobs to have, it ranked somewhere between "septic tank cleaner" and "minimum wage cashier", but whatever would get her name out there quickly. The Kanton's eyes flickered to a piece of rubble that was laying on top of a building, as some loose Pokemon inside were struggling to free themselves. Her Hisuan Zoroark perked up and located their cries as Himiko watched.

"Help them out, Onna." she said, walking over to the building piece as the Zoroark gathered its energy into a small scale SHADOW BALL and fired at the broken piece of building. The small explosion of stone and rubble had made ample room for the inhabitants to be let out. An Alolan Muk slithered and and would bubble out an appreciative nod before it went around and began its clean up duty. Some other avian types flew upwards and into the skies, with a few more terrestrial Pokemon scattering. That was one house down, but now, where would they go next?

Their answer came in the form of a man wandering up to her, blonde, dashing good looks, a prime candidate for Rocket's poster Pretty Boy. Himiko's stoic face focused on him for a second before she gave a nod. "It would be well appreciated. I haven't stepped foot here since I arrived in Hoenn. Hard to fathom, I'm sure. But I figured it would be a good time to familiarize myself." She extended her hand out for a shake, with the Kanton woman glancing around them. "Himiko. Were you present for the battle that took place here?"

[ BINGO: WAR ]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven