Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Dredged Up (M)
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 22:43:47 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The job was a simple one: oversee a shipment of foreign Pokemon to be sold on the black market. Though Rocket had announced its presence long ago, the job was still to be carried out clandestinely.

Though stealth wasn't exactly Dorian's forte, the Mad Dog saw it as a test. To prove to himself that he was truly worthy of SPECTRA. To truly call himself a 'champion' of Rocket.

That, and to assess a certain newcomer to Hoenn. Someone who had transferred from Kanto. Though he wasn't exactly known for violence, something he considered odd, given Rocket's history in Kanto, this was a good point to assess him.

tags:
notes: Mission - On the Down Low
Champion

close tab

played by

roux

rat bastard
he/him
April 2nd
Kanto idk
demisexual
fern's assistant / artist
grunt
I'm not much a poet, but a criminal and you never had a chance
awards
17 posts
Anton Belov DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anton
Anton Belov
Dredged Up (M)
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 18:23:33 GMT
Anton Belov Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It had been a long time since he'd felt something like nerves. It was public knowledge that Anton didn't take much of anything seriously enough to feel nervous. Maybe it was because the old guy he was stuck with gave him the heebie jeebies or there was some level of expectation levied on himself by some foolhardy sense of commitment to that didn't make a lot of sense.
[break][break]
The last thing he needed to do was open his mouth and say something stupid. It was better that he didn't speak at all, knowing his long streak of getting pulverized by saying something stupid or insolent. Yet he just couldn't help himself. "So, you're to be my babysitter, old man?"
[break][break]
Yeah, let's go ahead and taunt the bastard. Smart, real fucking smart.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#934150;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
Dredged Up (M)
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 0:14:54 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian glared at the Rocket as he mouthed off to him. Icy blue eyes pierced into the very man's soul, as he addressed him.

"I am here to evaluate you, not babysit you. You are a man in your twenties, not a small child. And if you still require a babysitter, then what good are you to Rocket?", Dorian coldly responded to Anton.

Internally, Dorian questioned how someone like him survived in Kanto Rocket. Given his own experiences in Kanto, someone like Anton would've been made an example of by the likes of . Even after his departure to Hoenn six years ago, his legacy still remained as strong as ever in Kanto.

Silas played a vital part in Kanto's takeover. His sheer brutality reshaped Rocket itself. And though Dorian's own memories of the man had long since been tainted by his mistreatment of , and others, Dorian never forgot that it was under Silas that he truly flourished as a Rocket.

Pokemon began to snap. Muzzles around their maws prevented them from biting, or using breath attacks. Upon slamming the butt of his hammer onto the ground, the caged Pokemon backed off, and retreated into the shadows of their pens.

tags:
notes: Mission - On the Down Low
Six

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region