verdanturf town
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
we came, we saw
we complicated...
5'11" height
5'11" height
mirror on the wall, tell me all the ways to stay away.
awards
139 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
fossilia [w]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 1:51:45 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petrasocial"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"Remember, we're looking to make a new friend." Petra lectures towards her Nidoqueen, who digs it's heels into the earth with every step. "Not to beat the ever living crap out of the locals." Although her pokemon snorts, it slows it's rolls and returns to a vigilant walk as opposed to the territorial intimidation of sending tremors through the area.
[break]
[break]

"I'll give you your chance when I finally decide to take on a gym." Mention of such a challenge excites the pokemon, expelling any foulness of mood for not being able to demonstrate her full brilliance in battle. "Yeah, so don't mess this up for me — or you'll lose my trust."
[break]
[break]

With the two of them at an understanding, Petra notices the smell of the incense she'd tossed out when they first arrived. "Get ready." Something was bound to jump them so close to the device. Any second now...

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]FOSSILIA (ROCK INCENSE SOLO WILD | BINGO: BRILLIANCE)[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petrasocial"]--accent:#C82332; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/b8/3b/adbw6PBR_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial blockquote b, .petrasocial blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petrasocial blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petrasocial blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px; text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .bottom b, .petrasocial .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petrasocial .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petrasocial .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,483 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
fossilia [w]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 1:16:18 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAVY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HARDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

noble

miss monroe
feminine
thirty
june 7th
verdanturf town
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
we came, we saw
we complicated...
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
139 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
fossilia [w]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2024 22:20:02 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The six pits within the head of a dainty Aron cause Petra to eye her Nidoqueen, ensuring she didn't instigate a fight—nor accept any challenge it may impose as an instinct predicated on it's likelihood of survival. Despite the HEAVY SLAM into the foot that sent Nidoqueen reeling, Petra took off in a random direction. "We're running away!"
[break]
[break]

Reluctant to be forced to fight back or incapacitate the baby Aron, the two of them were much taller. Every stride added upon the insurmountable gap due to the difference in legspan, but she could feel the shame and disgust as her Nidoqueen snorted with every breath as it chased alongside their trainer.
[break]
[break]

"Sorry..." Petra offers a small spritz of potion, but her pokemon refuses. The apology didn't matter to the Nidoqueen. Not unless it came with a shot at redemption, as they didn't enjoy Petra's tactical retreat cowardice. "I'll let you battle the next one. Hands-off. How about it?" Intrigue and excitement overtook the Nidoqueen's features. "Just don't take it out on them for what that little bastard did. I'm a ranger, remember?"
[break]
[break]
SKIPPING ARON!

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]FOSSILIA (ROCK INCENSE SOLO WILD | BINGO: SIX)[break]
[break]

[newclass=".petrasocial"]--accent:#C6232B; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/3a/86/CVAYtwlX_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial blockquote b, .petrasocial blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petrasocial blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petrasocial blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px; text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .bottom b, .petrasocial .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petrasocial .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petrasocial .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fossilia [w]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 6:32:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PUPITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

noble

miss monroe
feminine
thirty
june 7th
verdanturf town
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
we came, we saw
we complicated...
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
139 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
fossilia [w]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2024 3:26:10 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
In the following moment, a Pupitar might as well have been a shooting star that had dropped from space. Despite the disruptive nature of it's SCREECH, Petra refuses to let the the opportunity to train a Tyranitar slip through her hands. "Grab it!" She exclaims, her Nidoqueen doing it's best to go on the offensive.
[break]
[break]

Fortunately for her, this little guy was a fighter—it's propulsion system launched a TACKLE directly into her pokemon's grip. "Seismic toss!" The sudden excitement from it's trainer caused the Nidoqueen to wonder just what exactly it was about to send into the dirt.
[break]
[break]

The quick leap into the air was the safest spot to be as the Pupitar came crashing down into the mantle. Petra shielded her eyes for the brief impact before moving closer to confirm whether it had worked... And it did!
[break]
[break]

"Oh, this is great news!" Petra begins monologuing to herself and Nidoqueen while a pokeball is procured from her pack in order to captured the fainted Pupitar. "They're so hard to find in my time. Other than Hoenn, I have wondered if they were in danger of going exstinct." Trailing on and on, a bit of good news would eventually find it's way to the Nidoqueen's ears as they were well on their way into down. "You might even end up with a sparring partner after this."
[break]
[break]

END OF THREAD[break]
CATCHING PUPITAR! (-1 POKEBALL)

[break]
[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]FOSSILIA SOLO WILD (BINGO: SPACE)[break]
[break]

[newclass=".petrasocial"]--accent:#C6232B; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petrasocial .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/3a/86/CVAYtwlX_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fossilia [w]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2024 5:14:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE PUPITAR!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing