snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
proof
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 2:13:55 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

an overarching sensation of fuzzy disconnection has settled in the aftermath of sootopolis. the head professor still finds herself back in that ruined city, strewn across recently flooded slabs of archaic rubble, barely struggling to stay above water.

[break][break]

the reports arrive on her desk, blood red against pristine white.

[break][break]

when she blinks, they're regular office paper with inky lettering. the stains are gone, but she can't seem to scrub out of the mind.

[break][break]

and when it becomes too much, when she's fighting sleep in the late hours of the morning after the fresh midnight coffee has run dry, her lab's door chimes softly with arrival.

[break][break]

her head rises slowly, a leisurely blink following. her neck creaks from strain and she hums softly through discomfort before rising from the chair to greet the familiar face.

[break][break]

"hey," she murmurs, a small smile rising. "i wasn't expecting you."

[break][break]

a brief pause follows. the silence is unnerving, filled with whispering shadows. she rushes to overwrite it quickly.

[break][break]

"you were at sootopolis, weren't you? how're you holding up - any injuries?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
528 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
proof
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 16:09:32 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","zygarde-temp"]
[attr="class","zygarde-icon"]
Roy hesitated, struggling to find the right words. That was the reason for the pause. Though his relationship with the professor had been largely professional, he still considered her a friend. He knew she'd been at Sootopolis, but the weight of his failures in that battle lingered. He had let too many people down and couldn't quite face them yet, at least not in the ways he felt that he ought to. Even though they hadn’t made contact during the chaos, he knew deep down he could’ve done more.

Her question, though, left him cornered, forcing him into a conversation he'd been trying to avoid.

"I'm fine," Roy answered, even as the stinging pain in his arms and back reminded him otherwise. He quickly shifted the focus away from himself. "What about you?"

In the tension of the moment, he nearly forgot about his companion. A green scarf, snug around his forearm, trailed down to an emerald-leashed Zygarde. The hexagonal-patterned canine padded through the lab, sniffing curiously as Roy and Illeana exchanged their awkward greetings. It seemed to be searching for something.

[attr="class","zygarde-notes"]⬢ bingo word: contact

[attr="class","zygarde-tag"]

[attr="class","zygarde-pkmn"]

[attr="class","zygarde-hexagon0"]
[attr="class","zygarde-hexagon1"]
[attr="class","zygarde-hexagon2"]
[attr="class","zygarde-hexagon3"]

[googlefont=Lato][googlefont=Karla]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-temp"]width: 400px; padding: 50px; background-color: #2b2b2b; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/JXrWo8C.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; box-sizing: border-box; box-shadow: 0 5px 5px #00000010; margin: auto; color: #aaa; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing: 0.5px; text-transform: lowercase; padding-bottom: 100px; position: relative; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-temp a"]font: 12px Lato !important; color:#aaa !important; letter-spacing: 0.5px !important; text-transform: lowercase !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-tag"]text-align: center; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans !important; color:#9dc354 !important; line-height: 10px !important; letter-spacing: .5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-tag a"]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans !important; color:#9dc354 !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; letter-spacing: 1px !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-temp u"]text-decoration-color: #9dc354;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-temp b"]font: 12px Karla; color: #9dc354;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-notes"]font-size: 10px; padding: 0px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-dice"]text-align: center; display: flex; justify-content: center; gap: 0px; line-height: 41px !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-dice .vdice-box"]height: 41px; width: 41px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/y3ov0yL.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 9px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-dice .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #2b2b2b; font-size: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-pkmn"]text-align: center; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; gap: 10px; margin-top: -12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-pkmn img"]height: 56px; width: 68px; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-pkmn div"]height: 30px; width: 40px; filter: grayscale(1); opacity: 0.8; transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-pkmn div:hover"]filter: grayscale(0); opacity: 0.8; transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-icon"]width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 15px 0px 0px; border: 1px solid #aaa; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-icon img"]width: 120px; height: 120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-hexagon0, .zygarde-hexagon1, .zygarde-hexagon2, .zygarde-hexagon3"]height: 41px; width: 41px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/y3ov0yL.png"); position: absolute; opacity: 0; animation: zygarde-fade 10s infinite;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-hexagon0"]left: 26px; bottom: 9px; animation-delay: 0s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-hexagon1"]left: 161px; bottom: -24px; animation-delay: 2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-hexagon2"]right: 63px; bottom: 9px; animation-delay: 5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zygarde-hexagon3"]right: 6px; bottom: -24px; animation-delay: 7s;[/newclass]
[newclass="nullelem"]} @keyframes zygarde-fade { 0%, 20%, 80%, 100% { opacity: 0; } 40%, 60% { opacity: 1; } [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP