MAKI YUKIMURA
hell breaks loose [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2024 19:29:30 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","widecurve"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","charicon"]
there's much to do in petalburg these days. there are both people and pokemon who need to be nursed back to health, and fortifications that need to be built in order to ensure it stays under rocket control. the citizens of petalburg are scared, and scared people may lash out, meaning there are new injuries every day. in short, it's a mess that needs to be dealt with swiftly.[break][break]

it's rare that it's calm in the city these days. as the sun dips below the horizon and the temperature cools, maki takes a chance with rose to steal out into the cold evening air. she's in the act of offering the other woman a drink when the calm is broken, suddenly and violently.[break][break]

darkness falls around them, all at once. electricity crackles. maki's first instinct is to back rose up against the wall of the partially-collapsed building they were just in, shielding her from whatever the hell is going on. it takes her a moment to realize, but she blinks as the lightbulb goes off over her head. "...this is a rift," she murmurs. here, of all places? the universe has a sense of humor.[break][break]

"stay behind me," maki advises rose. "i may need your pokemon." she calls her aegislash out into battle just as something charges them. the aegislash, upon noticing its trainer is in danger, calls up its shield in defense without being told. the king's shield blocks the attack, sending their attacker spiraling. in the darkness, maki can't quite make out what it is. but judging by the noise around them, they're not the only ones engaged in battle now...

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]once again, i have a foolish nightmare.[break]
[break]
[break] [ outfit ref ]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".widecurve"]--accent:#ffffff; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .charicon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3ktyCwR/maki-icon-15.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote b, .widecurve blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom b, .widecurve .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Masharum

She/Her
March 19
Lumiose City
Lesbian
Forced Conscript
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
10 posts
Rose Soleil DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rose
Rose Soleil
hell breaks loose [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 11:40:37 GMT
Rose Soleil Avatar
Petalburg had been a sea of activity and flourish, the titular city now flooded with the residents and victims of this conflict. Rose was hard at work ensuring that nobody here would suffer, Pokémon and human alike. Her Chansey was going from case to case with her usual healing skills, while Rose remained ever busy helping the doctors in place here. It was hard work, though she would gladly pay such a price if it meant others would not suffer. All was as well as it could be given the conditions of her visit.

But then, the skies became distorted and dark, thunder crackled around them while she jumped back in worry. "Wh-What's going on?!" She asked Maki, taking her spot behind the woman as Chansey rushed to her trainer's side. Luckily, her handler had seen this type of phenomenon before, a rift of some kind? Whatever it was, that sounded horrifying considering the way that silhouettes and shadows were starting to come towards them. Rose followed the structures given, nodding towards Maki. "R-Right. We're with you!”

She dove inside of her pocket and threw out another Pokémon of her own, taking the form of a Mimikyu. The ghost fairy type Pokémon let out a shrill cry and launched itself into the fray of attackers. A well timed Shadow Claw was enough to dissuade the closest from reaching out to grasp it. The Chansey backed the Aegislash and used Helping Hand in an effort to bolster the other Pokémon's defenses. Rose remained behind, though hadn't been paying attention and looked around just in time to see a mass of hands grabbing onto her.

"Maki!" She cried out, trying to slip out of their grasp. "Ah-I could use some help!"

close tab

played by

newt

jigokuhime, snow white
she/her
october 18
mauville city
ace lesbian
trustfund baby
associate
i'm staying numb to my feelings, dodge 'em like novocaine
awards
138 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
hell breaks loose [m]
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 21:34:36 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","widecurve"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","charicon"]
her focus is on what's right in front of her. her aegislash switches deftly between its two stances, defending its trainer from attacks and then revealing itself to deal damage. it, along with rose's mimikyu, manage to fend off their most direct attackers. the pokemon opposing them seem to just... disappear, popping out of existence as if running with their tails between their legs. but maki knows from reports that this is just a result of the space-time distortion around them, driving the pokemon into a panicked frenzy and then sucking them back up again.[break][break]

then she hears rose calling for her above the roar of the rift. she turns, catches sight of the shadowy hands reaching for her companion, and her body moves on instinct. while her aegislash is finishing up with its latest opponent, she grabs hold of rose and yanks her back, getting in between her and the hands. now she can see it-- a cofagrigus, known for trying to catch people and trap them inside its body.[break][break]

the ghost type gives up on rose. instead it grabs maki, its hands shooting out and pulling her toward it. maki grits her teeth, trying to pull in the other direction, but the pokemon is too strong. "aegislash!" she calls, reaching one hand out desperately for her pokemon. she just barely manages to grab ahold of the hilt before...[break][break]

the coffin shuts with her, and her pokemon, inside.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]once again, i have a foolish nightmare.[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".widecurve"]--accent:#ffffff; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .charicon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/3ktyCwR/maki-icon-15.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve blockquote b, .widecurve blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; padding:50px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .bottom b, .widecurve .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .widecurve .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".widecurve .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP