[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She had heard of a fight breaking out against several grunts and league officials on route 102. [break][break]

And so she took the initiative herself to go and stomp out the rocket forces there and ensure the league a victory, inspire the masses with her songs. [break][break]

The league forces clashed with rocket's grunts, several pokemon fainting, a nidoqueen locked into a grapple battle with a kangaskhan. Her eyes glance over the battle field from a ledge above the battle area and she sees that if she let this battle continue on the league's forces would fall here.[break][break]

She had to act.[break][break]

She doesn't send out any Pokémon just yet, she instead pulls out a baton as music starts to play in the area. At first neither side seems to pay it any mind, chalking it up to tinnitus from the battle. The song kicks up and Melody uses the debris in the area to create a platform for her to zoom over the battle field. [break][break]

The area starts to come to life as the debris she was manipulating starts to attack the rocket grunts, some are restrained, some are attacked in weak spots, others as simply pushed away. "On my authority as champion of this region, leave!" she warns the grunts.[break][break]

She would soon learn quickly this was no one woman show.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
I think therefore I am. [skirmish]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 5:17:16 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
There was a saying once uttered by Melody's predecessor, according to the annals of history. The true wording of the saying was known only to two living, for the ghost of Kyle Lopez could utter no words and tell no tales. Yet the saying known to the masses of Hoenn went as follows:

"I'm the smartest. Matias is the strongest. But you, Melly? You have the most spirit."

And she showed it. Grunts fell by her mere presence, betrayed by discarded objects and rubble and the memories of the slain. Song was her sword, music was her shield, and the baton was her conduit into turning reality into fantasy. She could, quite literally, turn dreams into reality.

"Champion?"

Laughter rang out over the battlefield, tinting her music with ominous hues. Massive sparks of red energy erupted from Route 102, filling the air with the familiar stench of Dynergy. A titan swelled up in the distance, augmented by the Power Spot that emerged on the route.

"Who're you to warn us of anything, Melody of the Elite Four? We don't take orders from Kyle's bench warmer." The grunts laughed, cheering as Regice towered behind them. A Max Snowfall descended from the heavens, freezing the route in ice. Laughter died on frozen lips. "Tsk."

A man in armor stepped forward, shoes crunching on ice and snow. He looked up, Melody's flying platform reflecting in his helmet.

"I missed. Dynamax is a sledgehammer, not a scalpel."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 14:51:40 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

A laughter rang out and as soon as she saw those streaks of red darting across the sky she defended instinctively creating a barrier around herself. Particles of ice formed on the barrier and caused it to crack and break immediately. Shards of ice cut at her body [break][break]

She's forced to land. [break][break]

She looks to strike back immediately but the pokemon that was with him made her pause. it bore a striking resemblance to something else she was familiar with. "Regidra- No that's not it, the one I befriended was red and black." she says out oud before shifting her attention back to the man who was wielding said pokemon like a weapon.[break][break]

"We haven't even started battling yet and you're already making excuses? Interesting." she asks him. Yet she didn't wait for a response, she knew that he was going to be a formidable opponent so she couldn't afford to hold back right now, one strike froze the entire battlefield. "Meloetta!" she calls out as the pokemon's pokeball clicks open and it immediately unleashes a RELIC SONG
and switches formes to pirouette form. [break][break]

As Meloetta attacks, Melody closes her eyes and allows the music to take her, the ground shakes as her hair becomes weightless, a sign of her using her abilities. The ice in the area round her starts to crack and fragment, her image reflected in the countless crystals. [break][break]

She then unleashes a barrage of sharp ice daggers towards the man clad in armor.

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 15:57:31 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
"Of course I'm gonna make excuses. You want a good fight? I'll call up the God General or Underboss Quinn." He put a hand on his hip, cape flapping slightly as he raised an eyebrow from beneath his helmet. "I'm just..."

He shrugged halfheartedly, surrounded by frozen bodies of those still living. Their features had been buried in several inches of ice, turning them into vague silhouettes rather than detailed sculptures.

"...not that strong."

But hey, that was why he didn't need to fight. That was what Dynamax was for. It was the great equalizer. Enveloped in Eternatus's power, even an ant could challenge kings, and even Rocket Admins could fight the Top Champion. Meloetta danced across the battlefield, changing form to the tune of a long-lost song.

"You know Regidrago?" Yet what got Howard's attention was something else. He stepped forward at her claim, engrossed. "You've seen it? How? Where? Land Hoenn hasn't been seen in years."

Ice flew towards him. Much of it shattered on his armor or his Sygna Suit, while a few choice pieces cut at his shoulders and armpits and knees. Blood welled. He hissed in pain. Her words had excited him, and thus he had gotten greedy. That wouldn't happen again. Especially if she did it twice.

Arceus above, he hated avatars. Above, Regice's pattern flashed as it Locked On to Meloetta.

"Answer the question."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2024 5:23:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

"You want me to answer?" as a red target manifests on Meloetta's body and howard threatens her with the LOCK ON. "Make me answer." [break][break]

Yet he made one crucial mistake in front of her, he hesitated. [break][break]

Melody switched out meloetta into another partner of hers, Alolan marowak. "Stitch! Flame blitz!" she orders as the pokemon coats itself in a blazing ghostly fire and dashes forward towards the dynamaxed Regi. [break][break]

The attack she launched on him personally seemed to land it's mark but he didn't strike back himself against her. Was he just half assing this battle? No, this was war...what was he up to? She had to keep up the pressure, and the most immediate threat wasn't that man, it was the creature[break][break]

Melody flicked her baton again and several music notes manifested in the air and hung there for mere moments "Then make me. Or are you too weak?".

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2024 21:23:01 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
As Melody's Marowak crashed against the frozen giant, it found itself halted by a magenta barrier of pure Dynergy. Slowly, a latticework of cracks formed through the barrier, before a segment shattered and rained whispers of Eternatus's leavings across the battlefield.

"Tsk. I told you, I'm not strong. Even if you're just a member of the Elite Four playing as the matriarch of the League. You'll never be Dahlia, and you'll never be Kyle. Luckily, I don't have to compete with you." He snapped his fingers at the massive giant. "It does."

Its seven dots ignited with red energy as it let out a sound. It wasn't a biological cry. It sounded more like a glacier the size of a mountain crashing down into the ocean. It drowned the route in its roar, before firing off a Max Thunder towards the Marowak.

A lance of lightning split the sky as it descended.

"If you don't tell me what you did to Regidrago, this world is fucked, Melody!" He shouted over the dirge of thunder. "I'm attempting to prevent ruin!"

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2024 23:49:14 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

She frowns, he would consistently insult her and tell her she was nothing important to him while also begging her for information? The music stops momentarily as the electricity this creature commanded continue to build and Melody remained surprisingly calm. [break][break]

"Absorb it marowak." she ordered as suddenly marowak swelled with strength and it's limits had been pushed as it takes the attack head on. The lightning pushes marowak back, mere inches from melody, yet the attack never reaches her. She was not surprised. Marowak absorbed it all and it's strength grew in proportion to the regi's attack. [break][break]

"At one point, that statement would've hurt me. But you're right, I'll never be them." she says before a fierce determination flares in her eyes and marowak leaps forward and starts to blaze even brighter than before, the flames becoming a RUBY RED, from absorbing all that electricity."Good. I don't want to be dahlia, I don't want to be kyle, I want to be ME! she says as the blazing inferno marowak created slams forward again with another FLAME BLITZ and the music starts up again, a new song playing[break][break]

For so long she had struggled to not only find out who she was, but to love that person as well, even if she faltered. Melody frowns at howard "If you cant even handle me, you have no chance at stopping the ruination." but she looked up towards the regice...why did it agree to work with him if he was so..bad?

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2024 0:09:04 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
Lightningrod. Annoying. He kicked himself for that error and filed it away for later. That mistake would not occur again. Supercharging that Marowak had been a mistake, but it was one that he could easily rectify until that Meloetta returned to the battlefield.

"That's unfortunate for you, then." Another barrier cracked as Regice reeled back, though the admin didn't seem upset. Dynamax was a reliable bulwark, capable of bridging the gap between Melody's years of training and natural talent and Howard's mediocrity. "Because I want him. But if I'm stuck with you, I'll take what I can get."

The music was loud and annoying, but he could not doubt its quality. If Melody excelled at anything, it was the art of song. She had been carved for the role from the moment she had been named 'Melody'.

Yet it was time for that song to end. The music had ended, the track was over, and it was time for the orchestra to leave the stage in a graceful bow.

"Alright, Regice." He snapped his fingers, and within the golem's Clear Body, a bright red orb grew in intensity as Dynergy accumulated in the golem's heart. A flash of a skeletal dragon appeared in the facets of the ice as the machine relied on divine power. "READY?"

Regice followed him because it knew of no other option. The two were related, after all.

"FIRE."

A Dynamax Cannon blasted forth, incinerating the route and turning it to glass as it rushed towards Melody and her Marowak.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2024 0:36:43 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]

The skeletal dragon that flashed through the body made her freeze in place. It felt so familiar yet foreign, it made her think of galar for some reason. What was she not remembering? The momentary pause was enough time for the DYNAMAX CANON to slam into marowak and sending it cascading back. Melody created a barrier to try and defend herself but marowak colliding into it smashed against her musical barrier and send her careening backwards too. [break][break]

Her sygnasuit activated in the nick of time, saving her in that instant from dying but she took a massive amount of damage. Her primarina came to her side, sensing the danger she was in. Marowak collapsed instantly from the counter attack from howard. She looked at it's body closely, it still drew breath and thus was still alive but gravely injured. She recalled it and primarina into into their pokeball and her gaze turned back to howard. [break][break]

She looked at him with anger filling every facet of her being. Who the fuck WAS this guy? She pulls out her sword and points it right at him. "You're gonna regret that." she vows. [break][break]

Melody used her sword to conduct a pokeball onto the battlefield. Lapras emerged, one who can handle regice's attacks. "Lapras. Mega evolve, max resonance." she orders as Lapras immediately swells in size and uses it's MEGA EVOLUTION to create a massive ball of ice the splits and cracks to create an AURORA VEIL around it's self and melody. She then lowers herself and whispers something to herself. [break][break]

She augments her SPEED and rushes towards @howard himself, ready to slice at him with her rapier. She wanted to capture him, but with the regice rampaging, he was too big of a threat.

notes about this post

Notes go here

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP