Petalburg City, Hoenn
pansexual
Aspiring scientist
Civilian
dangerous
to my enemies, loyal to my friends.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
let no one think of me as humble or weak or passive; let them understand i am of a different kind.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lavinia
Lavinia Kubrick
[SW] witch of the woods
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 2:50:03 GMT
Lavinia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots lavinia"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
i have a heart of stone and iron; i will be called[break]fortunate, and my head will be crowned with stars.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Lavinia had only one thought on her mind as she set out for the woods behind her hometown, Kalliope and Linus in tow: Please, may we not have any encounters. Especially not with Bug Pokémon. Upon arrival, though, all was quiet among the trees; enough so that the tension in Lavinia's shoulders eased a little, and she followed after her Hatterene without complaint.[break][break]

“Let us know when you find somewhere to your liking,” she told the Witch Pokémon, though really she would rather be at home right now. Why couldn't Kalliope be reclusive in her bedroom? As a matter of fact, why couldn't Kalliope be reclusive in the forest on her own? It wasn't like she couldn't defend herself... What sort of seclusion involved two others, anyway?[break][break]

“Don't you look at me like that, girl,” she told the Hatterene, who had clearly sensed her exasperation. “You know how I feel about wild areas. I came along, didn't I?”

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
Solo Wilds #1[break]
— Spawning Poison / Bug / Grass

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lavinia"]--accent: #ae5ddc!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #ae5ddc; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img:hover"]filter: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilots .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[SW] witch of the woods
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 23:34:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROAGUNK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVENGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD BOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

ranya

lavi, attie
she/her
Nineteen
July 2
Petalburg City, Hoenn
pansexual
Aspiring scientist
Civilian
dangerous
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
let no one think of me as humble or weak or passive; let them understand i am of a different kind.
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lavinia
Lavinia Kubrick
[SW] witch of the woods
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2024 2:32:33 GMT
Lavinia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
i have a heart of stone and iron; i will be called[break]fortunate, and my head will be crowned with stars.

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

No sooner had Lavinia complained than her Espeon flicked his tail in a very certain way, and she knew a wild Pokémon was up ahead. Steeling herself, she managed not to shriek upon seeing the — what was it even called — never mind, she didn't give a damn what it was called — the bipedal, probably poisonous thing. Even so, her legs felt suddenly weak. At least it isn't a giant bug, she told herself as Linus pawed at her and whimpered, his ears drooping.[break][break]

“I am not going to pass out,” she snapped at the Espeon, though she regretted it immediately. “Sorry. I'm sorry, okay? One of you just... tell that thing I'm not hostile or whatever.”[break][break]

The thing in question was standing there and looking at her, as though wondering what the matter was; or else wondering whether it should poison her. Though it was as short as a toddler, she was still unnerved by how it stood on its hind legs. Hatterene and other human-like Pokémon she could accept, but Pokémon that did not resemble humans yet still acted like them never failed to give her the creeps.[break][break]

Kalliope was the one who floated forwards to fulfill her request, although Lavinia had the distinct impression that the Hatterene didn't believe there was any need to tell the wild Pokémon she wasn't hostile. She had no proof for this but it irritated her all the same, and she drew her hand back rather than let Linus nuzzle it.[break][break]

“I'm fine, alright? Perfectly fine.” she said as the Poison-type retreated without Kalliope having done anything; which irritated her even more. “I'm not made of porcelain. Let's keep moving.”

Solo Wilds #1[break]
— Spawning Poison / Bug / Grass[break]
— Skipping Croagunk

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #ae5ddc; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#fff; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilots .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[SW] witch of the woods
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2024 4:30:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GROOKEY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

ranya

lavi, attie
she/her
Nineteen
July 2
Petalburg City, Hoenn
pansexual
Aspiring scientist
Civilian
dangerous
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
11 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lavinia
Lavinia Kubrick
[SW] witch of the woods
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2024 1:52:15 GMT
Lavinia Kubrick Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

Though the Espeon's tail moved to warn her again, Lavinia did shriek when another wild Pokémon appeared. How could she not, when it was hanging from a tree branch and swinging right past her head with... something in its hand? It was hard to tell just what the stupid — monkey? ape? she couldn't tell as it swung, discerning only a green blur — the stupid creature was holding, but quite frankly she also didn't care. The only thing she cared about was that it could hit her. Flinching, she lifted her arms above her head and stepped back, breathing hard.[break][break]

“Get away from me,” she said to the monkey, ape, whatever, letting out a dry sob. “I said, away! Shoo!”[break][break]

The green-furred monkey — because it was a monkey, she could tell now that it was moving to climb down from the tree — did not, in fact, shoo. Instead, it came closer to her as though in defiance. (It was curiosity, not defiance, her Pokémon at least could tell.) Lavinia shrieked again and took a step back for every one the monkey took forward, clutching at Linus' fur.[break][break]

“You two, don't just... just stand there! Do something!” She said, despite the fact that the Espeon could hardly do anything with how tightly she was holding on to his neck. Kalliope wasn't much help either, calmly floating towards the monkey and calling gently. Of all the times to keep her temper in check... “No, not that! Don't talk to it, send it packing!”[break][break]

Yet talking worked, since the monkey gave her one last concerned look (though to Lavinia it registered as hostility) before it absconded into the woods. Lavinia lowered herself to a crouch and buried her face in the Espeon's fur, shaking.[break][break]

“I'm going home,” she decided, voice muffled, “but you can stay here if you want, Kalli. I trust you, and anyway... It will be much more peaceful without me freaking out at every turn.”

Solo Wilds #1[break]
— Spawning Poison / Bug / Grass[break]
— Skipping Grookey

[attr="class","pbottom"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP