March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
[S][JAIL][C/Viorel] Sygnificant Testing
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 21:21:28 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
A pair of wardens had blindfolded Shalin, incapacitating her with a Breloom's SPORE before wheeling her through a series of inefficient turns designed to confuse her. Rocket was smart; they knew their prisoner had a good sense of direction and did what they could to suppress the layout of their submarine. The less information Shalin had about it, the better.

When Shalin came to, she was still blindfolded, though that would not last long. As the blindfold was undone and cruelly whipped off her face, blood slowly dripping down her cheeks, the first thing her eyes would see was the ruby-red eye shields of her Flygon Sygna Suit... in the hands of . Behind them were all six of Shalin's Pokémon from the battle at Petalburg... in cramped cages, clamped with retainers designed to suppress all of their attacks. Lathiel looked by far the most upset of the six Pokémon, the Silvally looking more like a Type: Null again.

"What... is this?" the bewildered Captain asked as the Rockets sealed all of the exits, making escape from their training facility impossible.

{PC: 1}
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2024 22:42:06 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Pah. These people certainly deserved the moniker of a ‘grunt’, given how brutish and unsophisticated they acted in bringing the lady over. Sure, she had only ascended from those ranks not too long ago, but for her that had mostly been a formality. Ultimately, had never been into that kind of grunt work, always associating more with the covert and science branches of Rocket than the one handling prisoners.
[break][break]
Although on the other hand, she could not fault them for it either. That woman was someone of notoriety. Someone who had potentially killed a few of their buddies. Violet did not really know. She did not really care, either. Though she had put on shades, put her otherwise distinct hair into a ponytail and died it darker. It was not a full-on disguise, but it should be enough to disguise herself at first glance. As long as she was not an objectively well-known Rocket to the outside, she wanted to keep it that way.
[break][break]
It could only benefit Spectra, after all. Just like her getting used to these kinds of suits, especially when they acquired one for free, so to speak. Well, mostly free. They couldn’t just take it and fully utilize it on its own, after all. But she was here to wring every bit of utility out of it – and with that, out of the woman. “This is a nice, somewhat open space to test your little toy here. And you are going to be my dear assistant in this endeavour.” As was so often the case, she spoke pleasantly, amicably without much of hostility in her voice. Though she was not going to go too easy on this girl, either. [break][break]
“I must apologize for the roughness my compatriots displayed. But I take it that you do understand your position, right? I am here to do my job. You make that harder for me, I make things harder for you, we all just waste our time. I personally prefer to just get things done without hard feelings. Would you acquiesce to that, or do we have to do this the hard way?”
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2024 3:34:34 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's heart sank. She was going to teach Rocket about the intricacies of her Sygna Suit and how it worked? It was a powerful weapon, able to harness sonic attacks of almost all varieties and raise them to deafening volumes. Boomburst was an exceedingly powerful sonic attack. When augmented by her suit, it was capable of causing hearing damage, sometimes permanent. What choice did she have, though? There were Rockets all around every entrance of the training facility, and she had no idea how the base was laid out.

Grumbling, she reluctantly agreed to the SPECTRA agent's demands. "Fine. What do you need to know about the suit first?" From the vines in one form and the scales in another, Violet may have already known which Pokémon the suit was synced to.

{PC: 2}
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven