already dark [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
already dark [c]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 5:09:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
parties at lucas lane's house are always something of a bore, if only because fishel doesn't particularly find himself taken by long-winded discussions on rocks and fossils.

glass of barely-touched wine in one hand, fishel traces his fingers along the spines of some books on... more rocks and fossils. he rolls his eyes skyward and drops his hand with a heavy sigh.

he hears footsteps behind him and turns with a radiant smile and a "you caught me!" before he even registers who it is.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
already dark [c]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 5:16:13 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

After locking all the doors and setting all the alarms Lucas went to work in his study room. Fossils and other antiques dot the walls and displays. As the minutes tick by, he finds it harder and harder to keep his eyes open. Setting his head down on his desk Lucas closes his eyes for what he thought would be a five-minute nap.

As he drifts off to sleep the last thing Lucas sees are his fossils. "The gangs all here," he says as he drifts off to sleep.

@fishel

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
already dark [c]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 5:22:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam gets the news that lucas lane started a party. he arrives late and finds every door locked and now he can't get inside. he panics and starts to bang the gates.

"let me in," he yells before giving up and sulking on the pavement in front of the lane house.

close tab

played by

Silvy

Dragon Princess
she/her
Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
already dark [c]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 5:39:08 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
while the party itself was pretty boring, the accommodations were nice. the fine wine and....rock-shaped snacks were good. the game of finding which rock-shaped dessert was a real rock though wasn't. she swore she must've chipped a tooth or something...

either way, the party had a whooping total of three people, which was...a step up? she honestly didn't even expect this many people to show up. but, it was nice that lucas had more friends than she thought. having downed way more alcohol than she cared to admit, it was very likely she'd end up staying the night, aka crashing.

wandering about to see what sort of debauchery she could stir up while she was conscious, she faintly spotted fishel. giggling as her halfhearted attempt to sneak up on him was ruined, she practically fell into him in some sort of hug. "i caught you!" she agreed with a giggle. "i'unno where lucas went. he yelled at me when i tried to follow him," she whined out, "sssooo i'm here with you instead! ssooo hi!" affectionate and needy, she nuzzled into him a little. "hug me?"

faintly, she thought she heard crying but...maybe it was the booze talking.

@fishel
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
already dark [c]
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2019 5:39:46 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fernando is here for an unrelated reason. usually, he'd wait until a more opportune time to reach out to the head scientist but the rigidness of his schedule has prevented him from reaching out during usual business hours. he has no idea that lucas has hosted a party nor does he care to show the courtesy of alerting lucas to his intention to visit prior to his arrival. imagine his surprise when someone's banging on the gate outside.

so, fernando does the reasonable thing and calls lucas to alert him about the situation at his front door while announcing his arrival. his phone dials out and fernando allows it to ring until it times out. surely he'll answer, right?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]