Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Under the Table
POSTED ON Oct 18, 2019 19:36:54 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

[attr="class","eden-box"]

[attr="class","eden-backing"]

[attr="class","eden-textbox"]
[attr="class","eden-textbox2"]
[attr="class","eden-text"]

So. [break][break]

She had a man in her house, sitting in the chair across from her on the circular, wooden table she called her 'dinner' table. it was only a pull out, solely because she only rarely had guests over. All she did was find a couple of plants in her excursion hunt for bug pokemon; who'd have thought she could turn it into something interesting with a bit of treatment from her bug pokemon? She tested a little bit on the surrounding pokemon to see its effects, and found that some of the normal pokemon scurrying around petalburg had gone whoozy and acted.. Odd. Not that it was any of her problem, anyways. [break][break]

Typically, she kept it on a down low. Maybe she could have sold it to the black market next time she dropped by, but she found something better; a direct patron who would probably pay her more. She wouldn't call it crime, per say-- It's mutually benefitting the other. She was told that he would pay her money, and she could get whatever that was, off her hands. It was a simple exchange; and for once, she figured that she wouldn't have to worry about it. [break][break]

"This is what I have." The woman pulls a petite, plastic baggie with something of a powdery substance sitting in it. It was only a portion of the stock, but she wanted to know if he would approve, first. "If this isn't what you need, I think I have some more in storage up in my room?" She tilts her head with a smile, and that ever-changing gaze akin to starting into pitch violet voids.

[attr="class","eden-tag"]
Hush
[break]

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text b]font-style:bold; color:#D4C0E0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#F0EDF1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#eee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
[M] Under the Table
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2019 17:55:12 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
[attr="class","knoxpost"]the world's a bit too clear. razor edge and dangerous. he tiptoes carefully, eyes wide, taking in too much light at once. 

and by the time he's at her door, it's almost worn off. but the itch is back, slaving at his throat, clustered in his nose. he swipes at it with his thumb when she opens the door, thinks about it all the while she shows him to the table, tells him to wait, gets the thing he's here for. 

he can move it. he can move just about anything. he's charismatic. that's about all you gotta be. street smarts? that's summer. tact and care and making sure everything ends neatly (usually with him in handcuffs and her blowing kisses from afar), that's all her. 

but he still gets the job done. in his own messy way, he gets it done. messy's more fun. 

he snatches the baggie and holds it up in the light, knocks it with his fingers. 

"i gotta know what to tell the customers. side effects? any interactions with anything else?" he eyes her. 

[newclass=.knoxpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knoxpost b]color:#4f96b1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Under the Table
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 21:06:35 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

"Dizziness, something like a hangover."[break][break]

She starts, observing the bag and gently tapping at the contents. "Not sure. I haven't tested it thoroughly, but it's a pretty strong thing. Relaxes, calms and makes the person happy." She would know, she's already tested on a few guests who came over (laced in cookies, tea and otherwise; they all seemed happy on their visit here, but barely remembered the conversations). "Short term memory loss, too." not that she cared. [break][break]

"I don't think there are any interactions with anything else. I have different powders upstairs, too. Hold on--" [break][break]

She's cut off by the sound of crashing in through the window upstairs, which causes the woman's eyes to widen, then narrow. Was.. That the sound of a window breaking? She wasn't sure, and she was eager to find out. [break][break]

More because the product was upstairs, and she wasn't about to lose stuff without making a profit (or worse, getting arrested for this one-time crime). After her pause, she stands up from her table and motions to the man on the other side. "Come with me." She says, then walking to the staircase with the intention to figure out what was making the ruckus and rummaging upstairs.

Hush
[break]

[newclass=.eden] position:relative; height:500px; width:550px; background:url("https://i.imgur.com/LBZ49y9.jpg"); overflow:hidden; border:solid 1px #E6DCE9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-box] position:absolute; bottom:-50px; right:0px; width: 0px height: 0; border: solid 300px; border-color: transparent #E6DCE9 #E6DCE9 transparent; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox] position:absolute; bottom:40px; right:40px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#E6DCE9; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-backing] position:absolute; top:50px; left:200px; height:350px; width:250px; background:#fff; z-index:0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-textbox2] position:absolute; top:40px; left:40px; height:270px; width:170px; background:#fff; border:#F0EDF1 solid 1px; padding:20px; z-index:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-text] text-align:justify; font-size:10px; height:250px; overflow:auto; z-index:1;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eden-tag] position:absolute; left:218px; bottom:15px; font-size:11px; display:inline-block; min-width:280px; padding:5px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px; border-color: #fff; z-index:1; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[M] Under the Table
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2019 2:12:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
a monster?!

attacks!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

?? - ??[break]
night slash / hone claws / pursuit / night daze / taunt / scary face

SOMETHING IS UPSTAIRS and it's not a pokemon. at least, you believe. it's a horrific thing, pale-skinned with a cheek-tearing smile. its appendages, like a machamp's, end in bloodied blades. with a shrill screech, it chases you two with its gangly arms.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break] [break]
you will find that in the end, this pokemon is a zoroark.

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
[M] Under the Table
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2019 0:54:16 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
[attr="class","knoxpost"]curiosity killed the cat. he could be holding gold in his hands. or maybe it's fool's gold. he knows next to nothing about the woman. 

summer would know. summer would've investigated, would've ripped her apart and pieced her back together so that she knew exactly who she was dealing with.  but he's not summer.

and so he holds this baggie in his hands and he's thinking fuck, maybe i could try just a bit. never test the product. never test an untested product. but he's already put so much toxicity in his body, what's one more taste? 

memory loss. 

his eyes harden. he's not in the business of dealing with roofies. he tosses it on the table. 

"won't move product like that," he says, but she's already up, telling him about something else. 

and then there's a crash.

captain, who'd been exploring the woman's curious apartment, comes bounding up to knox. he stands and hurries over to the bottom of the stairs next to ayame, peers up the staircase. 

captain, ever the brave, leaps up the stairs two at a time, leaving knox to mutter a few choice words before following her up. his expression pales as he rounds around the corner. captain, at his feet, shivers, rooted to the spot in fear as the monstrosity wheels on them, gaping, fleshy mouth gnarled with teeth, smiling, leering, tottering towards them. 

"what the fuck," he screeches and stumbles backwards and wonders, briefly, if he had tried some of that mystery drug. 

[newclass=.knoxpost b]color:#4f96b1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Under the Table
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 5:29:39 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

She seems discontent. [break][break]

But she dismisses it, for the time being. There were more pressing matters at hand - like this thing - standing at the top of the staircase. Her response is cut with an abrupt, but soft, squeak as the monster began to rush down the flight of stairs and towards the two - ahem - business partners. Her immediate reaction was to send out one of her bug pokemon and, praying to god, that she wasn't under the effects of the drugs herself. She takes a quick glance at Knox; yup, he was still there, and he looked like he was in shock, too. [break][break]

That was enough confirmation for her. "Don't stand there and gawk..!" she suddenly raises her voice, slightly. The woman brushes past him and away from the stairs, quickly trying to grab at his wrist to pull him aside from the monsters' path. The smile on her face had been broken, with whatever threat had been identified (identified as irregular, that is). "Do something and help!" She says, taking a glance at which bug she brought out. It seemed to be her beedril, who stood confident against the putrid beast. "Twineedle, and don't let it get too close." Yet the pokemon was still chasing, trying to close in on the duo in the compact apartment.

Hush
[break]

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
[M] Under the Table
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2019 17:28:13 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
[attr="class","knoxpost"]ayame is there to remind him that he's currently stuck in a very horrifying reality. either that or she's playing a nasty trick on him. but, given that he's a potential dealer for her, he decides that that's probably not the case. 

which brings him back to the fact that there is a horrifying flesh monster descending on his pikachu. 

"double kick it!" his plea is desperate and captain acts on reflex only, thankfully. she leans to the side and twists, raising her feet to send two swift roundhouse kicks to the thing's face. 

and while it blunders backwards, knox sees a...glitch? like a mirage fading at the corner of his vision. but he doesn't have time to think on it. because the monster careens back towards them. now that the spell has been broken, captain starts running.

the twineedle from ayame's beedrill puts some distance between the monster. knox fumbles through a doorway and realizes he's stumbled into the girl's bedroom. 

"this thing's gonna tear your house apart if we fight it in here," he says.

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
[M] Under the Table
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2019 20:20:41 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","eden"]

he wasn't the only one who thought he was tripping. [break][break]

if it weren't for the very real damage she saw being ravaged in her home, she would have thought that she caught a whiff of the powder in her careless transportation of it. "just my luck..." the woman grumbles softly. "you know what?" she starts, waving a hand up to the beedrill that hovered over the ground. she stands in front of the door of her room - the one knox unceremoniously let himself into - then chucks out a second pokeball. a vikavolt and a galvantula let out a shrill shriek. "electroweb on it, the both of you." [break][break]

the two bug pokemon release an electrically charged web into the narrow hallway, with the intention to try and immobilize the raging beast. once it's been pinned, she snaps a finger to her beedrill. "twin needle." once again, and it causes yet another glitch in the beast's appearance and illusion. it was her house, yes, and she'll deal with the clean up later. "doesn't matter-- do whatever you have to. just make sure to stay safe." she reassures him. [break][break]

their lives came first, after all.

Hush
[break]