awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2019 23:41:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Take it slow. Measured step leads to surefire results. Fernando places the initiative in her hands, let's her play frisky when his own instinct is to double down on his grip with a pinch of need. Different people have different ways to show their needs. She touches, teases, nips at him with skin against cloth, pressed with allure. He reaffirms his stance, his want mirroring his hold.

"How generous of you," the dip peaks and Fernando reels her back up, reels his catch right back into his grasp, "but how often is that returned?"

Her skins grazes his face and Fernando can feel his expression tighten. His eyes narrow in, probing, judging, hunting for something more beneath the surface. Her presentation is flawless but he can't help but feel that she's laced with something more, that behind the warm welcome and open arms is an ulterior motive. Maybe it's the insecurity of his value being in title and wealth only; maybe it's his own sense of self preservation. Right now Fernando heeds neither when his body falls in line with her whims and is courted to somewhere more private.

Eyes on the prize. He can feel his gaze wander, drifting to the pace of her steps and trailing up until he's memorized by her saunter. It isn't until they disappear from view that he catches his own breathe, gulping, undeniably parched. A seat meant for one becomes a love seat for two. Feet become steps, personal space invaded into inches.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
snake-eyed with a sly smile
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2019 0:52:47 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]he manages to make her laugh. it's a genuine, tinkling laughter that makes her sides heave against her oil-slick dress. her curls bounce as she throws herself lazily over the couch. she does not adjust as he takes a seat beside her. 

the liquor pervades her brain and her tongue is thick now, limbs lax. his touch is not revolting, is desirable even. she licks her lower lip, slowly, chuckling again. 

"mm, when i want to be pleased, i bed a woman."

her smile snakes. she hooks his ankle with hers, coiling as an adder might. but she waits until the bartender ducks under the drapes, places their drinks of black bev naps, and ducks her head as she leaves. 

this is an all too common occurrence for her. 

her knee slides over his and she tugs him closer with her calf. her skirt rises. lashes flutter. but she leans back with a smirk, skirts a fingertip lazily over the edge of her drink as she balances it between her thighs. 

"that can't sound so bad to you, m? a favor with no demand for anything in return." her voice drops to a sultry whisper. "or do you want more than that?

"to be revered? to be loved? to be worshiped?"

[newclass=.anyapost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost i]color:#861a1e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 18:51:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]There are a hundred things Fernando can respond with but none of them come out smooth. Instead, he sinks into his own quietness, allowing her to coil around him, manipulate him further into her ensnaring touch. This is it. The signs are on the table, spelled out before him, and there's going to be a point of no return. Now is the time where he needs to decide whether he'll allow the chips to fall into place and commit to whatever debauchery she's been trying to allude him into.

He gives in.

A hand slides over the exposed skin of her lower thigh, curtailed by the increasingly forgiving boundary of her gown. Fingers dig into flesh and he latches on with a grip, his turn to pull at her to secure her within his grasp. The offer it tempting but Fernando does not accept what is given to him. He takes. Power is taken, never given, and the power dynamic is one that he meets with a cocky humbleness.

The softness of her whisper causes his neck to crawl. The allusion of her tone makes goosebumps. He leans in to nest his head against her shoulders, closer to her ear, to repay her with the tickle of heated breath. "I don't owe people. Every favor comes with a cost and I always repay my debts." He considers making a more brutish move but decides against it. Let her squirm or let her lash out. He's curious to see which one it is.

"I want it all and I promise to give you the same."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 14:44:00 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]perhaps she's sized him up incorrectly. though she doesn't believe she has. she's not the only wolf in sheep's clothing. 

does she expect him to throw himself at her? no. does she expect a small, microscopic version of that? yes. she's the one who toys with people, who knows how and why and when they'll react as they do. 

so she's surprised when he leans into her softly, matching her slow-burn desire with cool, lapping water.  his breath rests on her neck and she resists the urge to turn away. gaze flickers down to the drink coddled in her hand. 

she takes another sip. whiskey blows from her lips as she turns into him, lips brushing his temple. 

"i don't think you could handle my all, darling" she says. but then she nips deftly at his cheek, lips curling. 

[newclass=.anyapost b]color:#861a1e;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2019 0:08:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Steel is smooth and cold to the touch. Fernando does not falter at the slightest tease but faces it with a cunning indifference. A mere treat means nothing to him when the bounty of the whole banquet is on the table, a feast he's willing to ravage but only after being invited in. A wolf in sheep's clothing is only caged by his own principles and the rules of his self-inflicted game.

Her challenge is met with a confident smirk, small but hinted with how the edge of his lips curl to meet her own mirror image. "Challenges are meant to be conquered. Give me a splash and I'll engorge insatiably," he warns with her own quote. He just needs a little more of a push and it's vexing trying to wait patiently through it all.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2019 1:58:22 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]only traces of molly fouller linger in her civilian home. she wouldn't consider bringing home a man, this man, any other day, but she's several drinks in and even a woman as put together as her can make some mistakes. 

she laughs again, back arching. she polishes the rest of her drink and slides the glass back onto the table next to them, untangling for just a moment before slipping back around him, under him. with her hands free, they wander. 

light fingers leave buttons undone before he can respond. she tilts her head coyly and then traces her tongue along his exposed collarbone. 

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2019 19:56:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Kill the drink to kill the nerves. Fernando follows her gesture and foolishly chugs the drink he has no business finishing. By the time he hears the glass touch the table he can feel her squirming under him, touching him, feeling him, testing him. He can feel her worm her way in closer and the feeling of his shirt becoming undone causes him tense. "There's one thing you should know about me," he mutters as he feels a warm wetness against ticklish skin.

A lecherous hand reaches out to take hold, to grasp at what little control he has left, squeezing, urging, losing.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2019 3:56:39 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]she can feel his tenseness, his reluctance. he may boast that he can relinquish his power as easily as he can breathe, but she knows the truth. she reads it in the tautness of his skin, the warmth blossoming under her palms.

she is swathed in a warm haze and she knows a curtain is not enough to cut them off from the rest of the world, that the others out there know what's being done. so she'll take the step to seedy motel, where one night stands become intimate, become passionate--hot and dark and away from the rest of the world, where they can pretend they've no reason to exist but have hands on hands, mouth on mouth. 

her head tilts, canine dimpling his skin. she licks her lips as she looks up at him, breath heavy. 

she grabs his chin, says, "and what's that, darling?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2020 1:45:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] There is a vexing discomfort that comes from involuntarily giving in to someone yet desperately craving some ounce of agency. Need comes in throbbing pulses, beating against the cage of his chest, stirred into a frenzy by the teasing samples Anya dangles in front of him, promising but never quite easing into it.

His posture becomes limp in the cradle of her palm, bending to accommodate her hold on him, unresistant in practice but defiant in spirit. "I'm impatient," he answers in a low grumble, pulling at her for a messy kiss. He reads the tension as a chance for advancement and the seconds between coddling and cuddling become unbearable. His words are one thing but even they falter when held up against what he wants.

And right now there is nothing he wants more than Anya Fowl.

close tab

played by

crow

molly
she/her
october 16
elsewhere
pansexual / aro
functioning sociopath
<redacted>
awards
340 posts
anya fowl DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @anya
anya fowl
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2020 16:34:11 GMT
anya fowl Avatar
[attr="class","anyapost"]she laughs deeply. because what a tantalizing weakness he's admitted to. what power he's granted her. she bites his collarbone, this time sharper, this time not teasing. and then she suckles, leaving a dark, mottled bruise. 

her hands travel down his chest, to the hem of his tailored pants. she skirts around his belt. her movements are slow, excruciatingly slow, until she undoes his belt with a flick of her wrist. 

and then, faster still, she untangles herself from him and stands. her lips are parted. she has given into him herself; her own power is seductive, and she's thinking of all the things she might do to him at the hotel just around the corner. 

on silk sheets in a room meant for vacationing lovers. 

she holds him under his chin with her fingertips, pulling, calling, demanding

"i'd say patience is a virtue, darling, but vices are far more fun," she purrs. 

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 20:04:02 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] His confession is not a joke, not something to laugh at. He can only interpret the gesture as a sign of condescension and he stomachs it because she has something that he wants. The whole game of cat and mouse is something too drawn out and convoluted for his tastes — that's untrue but Fernando's hypocritical when he has to play the victim.

Anya leaves her mark on him and his eyes snap open when the sharp pain of teeth turn to something else. He'll have to hide it when the night's over but he'll have taken his payment in spades. If she thinks this is a game then she's in for a rude surprise. There are many vices that Fernando does his best to hide and a wrathful possessiveness is one that only comes out when laced in alcohol and narcissism.

"Then show me fun." Held on a leash, Fernando rises soon after her, drawing at her beck and call but growing increasingly frustrated as the situation becomes prolonged. He's already announced his intentions and he looks to indulge. Everything in between is an irrelevant tease from an unfounded bully.

There are few that find quarter in the unforgiving. Tonight, on a whim, Anya finds hers in a sliver of opportunity in Fernando's idleness.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
plush pillows [m]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2020 5:47:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x rainbow shard, 2 lucky letters.
[break]