Blackthorn City
Heterosexual
Priestess
Cadet
Lucas Lane
You rock my world
150 height
150 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
396 posts
Noelle Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noelle
Noelle Lane
bonfire
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 10:13:41 GMT
Noelle Lane Avatar
"....huh?" noelle blinked once. then twice. "...e-eh?! i don't want it then, if that means i'm not getting a gift from mateo!" she half protested, half whined, arms crossing. still, she couldn't help but giggle - yes, this was the mighty 'dragon clan' in all its glory, wasn't it? perking up as bryony arrived, she immediately nestled up to the girl, as she took her hand and let their fingers twine together. she felt the slightest bit bad, not having a gift for mateo up front like the others but...he'd get his gift later. perhaps she was just a bit anxious to give it to him?

"alright, let's get this party started now that we're all here! i'm starving!"
she announced with a loud laugh, considering she was always hungry. "chance, start the grill! mateo, go look pretty, birthday boy! kyle, you're on drink duty! bry and i can set up a table - adam, you...just don't wander off." faintly, she realized she forgot to give morgan a role but, he'd settle in wherever they needed him most. 
@bryony @mrtm87  
lets get this show on the road, boys
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonfire
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 14:27:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks at @mrtm87 as he recites words like kyle couldn't understand them. he stares at him blankly, not giving a reaction that would hint otherwise, and lets him think what he thinks.

kyle keeps to himself afterwards, like that one awkward kid in a party, and watches everyone say their greetings to . he stays quiet until speaks up, her words waking him up from almost falling into a state of daydream.

drink duty... is that the signal? kyle grumbles, but complies nonetheless.

"on it!"

he downs the bottle of beer in one go, lazily wiping off his lips with his forearms like a slob. he wasn't sure if he was already feeling groggy if he did something like that subconsciously.

kyle takes one glance at noelle afterwards, head feeling a bit lighter even with just the tiniest bit of alcohol in his system, before raising his hand.

"we're playing spin the bottle, guys!"

he beckons everyone near them, already having noelle and @bryony seated beside him. he cocks his head for and as well. they needed everyone in it after all.

@tags
"did you make a note about no posting order?" -light
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bonfire
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2020 7:00:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]all of you receive the following: 15 pokedollars, 2 infamy!
[break]