Caius' plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Caius' plotter
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2019 2:17:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

CAIUS GAUMOND

— don't hold back on me

[attr="class","monstermain"]

— about

[attr="class","monstertext"]

Caius is has come far in Hoenn. He's managed to become a gym leader, face a ton of strong opponents and even got to dress up and dance at a ball! With all of this new found success he's moved well on from his past and is excited for his future as a gym leader!With all of this new fire Caius has evolved! Being filled with determination, hunger and enthusiasm. He wants to fight all of the trainers in Hoenn and make him and his Pokemon the strongest they've ever been!

— friends

[attr="class","monstertext"]Caius is pretty passionate right now and he wants to share that passion through battle. He isn't the best trainer by any means, he constantly trains and runs drills with his Pokemon but can never get a grip. That said, when it comes down to it the best way to make friends with him is show him how strong you are! From bright eyed rookies to grizzled vets he wants to face and befriend every trainer he can so he can ring them up whenever he gets an itch for battle. In short, the quickest way to make friends with him is show him you're strong and have the fire for long steamy battles. [break][break]

— enemies

[attr="class","monstertext"]No need for enemies, just be his rival. He'll push you to your limit and he expects the same of you to do to him. He wants to battle you, if you hate him that's fine destroy him if you can but he will always come back swinging and swinhing hard. His dirty battling tactics will no doubt earn him some enemies and overbearing nature will earn him glares.

— lovers

[attr="class","monstertext"]What can be said of his friendship can be said about his... his loveship(?). To capture his heart beat him in a battle, competition or just all around impress him. He doesn't pay much attention to love. He likes to flirt and when it comes to laying down compliments he lays em on extra thick but as far as relationships he hasn't had one in YEARS. If you want to tame this golden stallion more power to you, just don't get bucked off..

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] male

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] twenty give

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] trainer

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] league

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] gym leader

[attr="class","monsterinfo"] bisexual(?)

PLAYED BY hoot

[newclass=.monsterinfo] background-color:transparent;border:1px solid #fff;font:11px montserrat;color:#fff;text-align:center;margin-left:10px;margin-top:8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain] background-color:transparent;text-align:left;overflow:auto;font:30px montserrat;color:#1e6bff;font-style:italic;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstertext] width:86%;color:#fff;text-align:justify;font:10px verdana;margin:-6px 0px 8px 30px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;background-color:#323232; border:2px solid #323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar-track]width:4px; background-color:#323232;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monstermain::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#1e6bff; border-left:2px solid #1e6bff; border-right:2px solid #1e6bff;border-top:2px solid #1e6bff;border-bottom:2px solid #1e6bff; [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Incinemask
he/him
pro wrestler
cadet
39 height
39 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shinraboi
Shinra Redgrave
Caius' plotter
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 23:58:51 GMT
Shinra Redgrave Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

@gawdzilla
give me that heated friendly rivalry between these two pls. i know at the time of writing their going at it in the wrestling mission but honestly shinra would be mad impressed with caius giving him a fun match and join him for a day at the gym spotting him. let them be gym bros and lift each other's hearts <3 but also they can be p good friends. shinra can be just as pushy so even if caius doesn't stick around long he can be sure shinra's right behind him ready to get into some fun or trouble if they gotta deal with rockets or whatever whenever they meet up so forming a friendship of just accidentally spending too much time together sounds adorbs. also shinra's down for giving all the platonic affection if caius ever feels lonely.

also they totally should form a tag team together. we need to come up with a ring name for caius.

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Caius' plotter
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2019 9:16:22 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

— @gawdzilla

Ohoho, yes. I wanna see these two battle each other at some sort of minor league tournament in a city. Remy thrives on challenge and improvement, and I feel like it would clash so beautifully with Caius' fiery passion as well. Especially since (currently) the Galarian heir takes a cold and ruthless approach to Pokémon training and battling, whereas I feel like Caius is certainly the 'yang' to his 'yin'. I'm not sure if Remy has what it takes for Caius to consider him a friend instead of a rival, besides his skill in battling, but I'm fine with either honestly. Lmk if you got other ideas!