annie's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
annie's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 15:40:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Actually i just finished that new years beast mission with Adrian/Fonz tbh :3 idk if Id be able to do it a second time? :o Buuut either way. Im honestly intrigued to see how these two will interact with each other xD I can see it being rather funny xD lol but yes! I can deffo do the starter for ye! :pepechu:
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
annie's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 16:18:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

so annie tries to steal something from kyle in revenge for having ignored her on the winter ball in his stantler costume when she tried to involve him on the kim cole thing? and then kyle tries to get her for it and maybe she defends herself with the type:null and it gets his interest. kyle bribes her with food and then asks her things like what's its fave food and the like for his own type:null.

y/n?
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
annie's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 19:06:54 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar

I’ve been meaning for Annie to get her revenge, but there are some slight issues. For one, I just submitted a thread yesterday where Annie semi-renounces her criminal ways, and I’m going to try to work with that moving forward because character development fuels me. Even without that, she stole out of necessity, not malice. A targeted attack would be a fair bit out of character for her :(

Buuut I’m not opposed to a Type Null thread. If he or his friends are paying attention in the raid (in between not-dying and all), Frankie's been out and on the offensive. Outside of the raid, she isn’t making much of an attempt to keep him secret, so he could just as easily catch the two out for a walk or training. Of course, he’ll still have to win her over after the ball situation, but there’s a good premise for a thread or two there!
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
annie's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 15:09:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

aight i think i got this. kyle stalks her and tells her that the league is trying to monitor her bc she has a pokemon that is seemingly effective against the ultra beasts (could just be a bluff or w/e depending on the council's stance about them after the raid) and uses that as an excuse to get information about type:null. will probably have to happen a few days after the raid though or immediately after, depending on the conclusion. o/
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
annie's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 22:03:07 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar

I've got no qualms with that idea! I'll ask if you could hold off for a week or two, while I desperately try to get my thread levels back to a reasonable number (plus, we might want to wait for the last mod post anyway), but I'm totally down for that thread. Eventually.
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
annie's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2020 20:27:35 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Hello! I'm sorry, I see you have lots of threads already, I just want to throw out some ideas before I forget!

Kaida is also a fellow wanderer, though I suppose with a bit more purpose thanks to her job. It would be unlikely, but funny if she ever came across this girl and, more importantly, this Chimera with her. Unlike others, Kaida doesn't have much knowledge of everything that have recently gone on except that Team Rocket is involved and monsters are coming out of the woodworks. A Type-Null, especially it's past would very much interest her, but not for the League's sake, for her. If needed, she might even be willing to help out if Annie needs help, especially if the Type-Null needs a home or food.

Yeah. Needless to say, she wants to help Pokemon...Annie is just kinda a strange oddity that happens to be nearby to her.

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
annie's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 22:47:55 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar

That's alright! Annie doesn't have much of a clue either. We can make any meeting happen with the power of plot convenience, but I'd guess that a mission would be the most plausible way for the two to meet; a situation where Kaida's attending to her ranger duties and Annie's just trying to get a paycheck. Preferably one that involves a battle - that would give Annie a reason to send the beast out, and we could transistion to a social from there.