6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shin takarajima [research]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2019 17:21:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there was always a part of him that tells him not to hang around the black market, though he still gets under a guise to window shop sometimes.

he monitors their activity, taking a patrol to scare them once in a while to limit their influence, but not so frequent as to get too strict with their security and mask their presence altogether, stopping kyle from watching over them.

the balance is maintained at kyle's whim, though this is his own project and not something the league knows. a conflict of interests stops him from attempting to obliterate the trade completely. he knows, however, that another one will take its place, in a much more secure setting nonetheless, should he report this.

keeping his position eventually nets him something that truly caught his attention. on his hand was a pokeball that contained a pokemon that kyle has never seen, nor heard of, before. bought with his hard earned money, he nets himself a pokemon whose uniqueness can only be compared to the creatures that once invaded mossdeep.

he'll arrange the arrest of the person he bought the cosmog from some day in order to get his money back, probably.

he finds himself finally away from the black market and into a private space on the outskirts of the town. the ball is clutched on his hand, excited expression worn over his face. he releases the pokemon out of its pokeball, meeting it face-to-face for the first time.

@tags
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 2:30:44 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
BLACK MARKET GAMBLE

[attr="class","ipad"]THE SHADIEST OF DEALS[break][break]
The Pokemon is anything but expected. The Cosmog is small and frail, adorable to most but absolutely useless in all senses of the word. It SPLASHES around aimlessly in the air, smiling with an uncanny familiarity to Kyle. Even it's latent ability to TELEPORT has been diminished. That doesn't stop it from bouncing in place, chirping with a high pitch squeal. [break][break]

[BREAK]
[break][BREAK]

YOU'VE HIT A ROADBLOCK: SOLVE THE RESEARCH TASK!

[break][break]

EXPOSE COSMOG TO A LEGENDARY POKEMON / AVATAR
[break][break]

have cosmog encounter a LEGENDARY pokemon or an AVATAR to learn more about it. [break][break][break]

[break][BREAK]

[break][break]

The Pokemon can sense an odd energy radiating from Kyle, one that even he is unaware of, and leaps at his face, nuzzling against his face as it tries to mark Kyle as its own. What Kyle will feel is an odd warmth flow from his chest, sucked away and replaced with a newfound chill as the Cosmog continues to rub against him. Eventually, the Cosmog stops and sighs in relief, glowing brilliantly as the galaxy patterns across its body sparkle with the movement of the galaxy. [break][break]

Kyle will feel his energy drained to the point of exhaustion. For how chipper the Cosmog seems, Kyle will feel the opposite, with an acute awareness that whatever happened only stopped because the Cosmog willed it as such. In such a short amount of time, the Pokemon could've easily continued to engorge, possibly to the point of sucking him dry. [break][break]

[BREAK]
[break][BREAK]

YOU'VE HIT A ROADBLOCK: SOLVE THE RESEARCH TASK!

[break][break]

EXPOSE COSMOG TO A LEGENDARY POKEMON / AVATAR!
[break][break]

have cosmog encounter a LEGENDARY pokemon or an AVATAR to — ?! [break][break][break]

[break][BREAK]

tag in the post / thread you have accomplished to objective.[break]
repost in the research thread after you have posted![break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 16:30:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the moment the cosmog releases him, kyle immediately falls back, hands clutching to his chest as he tries to stabilize himself.

he wasn't sure what happened, but he takes note of it and remembers to be careful around it the next time. the unknown pokemon doesn't seem aggressive though, despite its earlier action, evident with letting him go and not outright killing him.

--

information about it was important. he'd ask the important science people with masters degrees and things similar to that that are knowledgeable about it, but he'd rather not get attention to either himself or the pokemon. instead, he opts for approaching friends he thinks would have an idea about it.

was one of the people he knows that came from alola. despite having a similar tropical climate as hoenn, kyle knows the least about their pokemon compared to the likes of the regions of johto and kanto. he wonders if the pokemon is one of theirs, and was just extremely rare that he has yet to encounter it before.

he finds himself at his gym, closed so that only the two of them were present.

"okay, so you know alolan pokemon. i'm not very familiar with them," he prefaces. discreetly, he takes a pokeball out, releasing the cosmog. kyle quickly takes hold of it, not wanting it to attack balder much like what it did when he first took it out of its ball. "is this pokemon, uh, from your region?"

he pauses before quickly adding a statement to his question.

"oh, and you're not allowed to tell anyone about this guy. he's rare-ish, kinda, i think? i don't wanna receive trade offers for him."

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2019 23:16:31 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

The urgent request from Kyle to meet with him, under privacy, had surprised the Gym Leader. After their gym battle, the man hadn't heard from the dog trainer ever since. Nightmare doesn't count since Balder died in it, thus he doesn't remember meeting anyone in there. Still, as Kyle arrives at the top of the tower, the member of the elite four can see Balder, holding a cane in his hand and using it to support himself, as if he was missing a leg. "Good to see you Kyle. Didn't expect you to come see me for a private reunion."[break][break]

As the man began to explain why he came to see the Alolan Avenger, Balder raised an eyebrow. What manner of creature could the league representative have found to have him come see him? It's not like he was a pokemon professor or anything. Slowly, Kyle took the pokemon out and quickly went to hold on to it, allowing Balder to be able observe it.[break][break]

"Well now. That's indeed a rare find." The alolan man leaned forward, using his cane to support his weight. After a few seconds of observing the creature, Balder stood back up and took a pokeball from his belt. "I can't say it's from my home region no. The aesthetic do match some pokemons I know of, but I don't know it's original birthplace. But I did see this shape in some books, heard tales of it... I might know someone who'd have a hint though."[break][break]

Balder opened the pokeball, allowing the solar lion to appear in its full blazing glory. The lion stared at it's trainers and the guest they add before locking on the small cloudian creature in Kyle's arms. A sort of smile seemed to draw on its face before it went to smell it and rub it's nose on it amically. Balder placed a hand on the Lion's mane. "Seeing how Leo's reacting to it, I think it's recognising it as one of its brethren. The star patterns do seem to fit anyway. So that creature you have might be linked to the Avatar of the Moon, Lunala. But that's simply a theory, I have no way to confirm it right now. Unless we go to my home region and visit the Altar of the Moone or of the Sunne. But that would take a while."[break][break]

OOC: If I went too far, I'll edit. Also, Balder doesn't know Leo can do wormholes.

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]LEO, THE SOLGALEO
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]FULL METAL BODY
[break]
Solgaleo's boop the snoop with Nebby

[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break]
What do we have here?

[attr="class","niknik3"]0w0
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 6:08:51 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
LEGACY OF THE BLACK MARKET

[attr="class","ipad"]BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY[break][break]
Kyle is correct to contain the beast within the confines of his arm. The moment it appears it senses the unique avatar energy from both and . Already familiar with Kyle's energy pattern at this point, it absorbs his energy passively, slowly increasing the increment to the point that Kyle is unable to tell it's happening until his grip unconsciously slackens. [break][break]

It is Balder's Solgaleo that triggers an erratic reaction from the Cosmog. In a delighted squeal, it greets the Solgaleo out of familiarity, unsure of how it knows its distant cousin. The unfamiliarity is mutual and while Solgaleo may recognize its previous form, all it takes is one touch for it to discern that something is different about this Pokemon. Years of living on Earth has eroded Solgaleo's memory and innate nature from Ultra Space. The Cosmog, not so much. [break][break]

Their friendship and skinship is budding on the surface but the Cosmog's reaction strums up something dreadful. The patterns of its galaxy colored surface flow with a viscosity that makes Mossdeep astronomers jealous. Solgaleo will be the first to react and leap back immediately, feeling its power sapped away from the Cosmog's touch. Balder too, just on merit of being in close proximity will feel the warmth of his sun blessed body sucked away and replaced with the same chilling agony he felt upon being killed in Hoopa's nightmare. [break][break]

Kyle's energy never sufficed. It was impure, granted by proxy of Legendary's that have no ownership over his power. Balder however is a tried and true avatar, pure of heart, blessed directly by his guardian. He's just the tasty morsel that the Cosmog needs and without being conscious of what's going on, the Pokemon feasts by draining him of his energy. If left unchecked, the smiling face of the tiny Pokemon may prove to be the most dangerous thing to end the man of impenetrable steel. [break][break]

[BREAK]
[break][BREAK]

GIVE COSMOG YOUR ENERGY OR RESIST THE INVADER!
[break][break]

's status as an avatar is under attack. if the cosmog is allowed to absorb all of his energy it will reach the 1/3 quota but balder will no longer have his avatar abilities. balder can resist this attempt to steal his energy but must state so through his in-character actions and oocly. [break][break][break]

[break][BREAK]

tag in the post / thread you have accomplished to objective.[break]
repost in the research thread after you have posted![break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2019 5:55:23 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","niknik"]
[attr="class","niknik4"]

re-arrange you

[attr="class","niknik2"]

Things seemed to be going well at first. Solgaleo was greeting a possible old friend, although the creature seemed confused about something. Yet, all of a sudden, everything took a turn for the worse. The Solgaleo jumped back, almost growling. As Balder stood back up, wondering what had caused such a reaction from the solar lion, he felt something.[break][break]

A dread. A cold feeling, one that his body felt previously but that his memory couldn't pinpoint on why. That feeling that something from his being was about to be teared apart and snatched forever. Possibly a threat to his life even. As he stood still, he could feel his connection with Solgaleo was growing weaker, that he was losing power. Balder's face was now depicting something akin to fear. "No..."[break][break]

The man took a step back, with the wrong leg sadly, causing him to collapse. Yet, he was still in the reach of the Cosmog's sucking power. Balder tried to use his arms to bring himself further away, but Solgaleo intervened faster, grabbing the man by his collar and throwing him at the other end of the room and hitting the wall. A savage method to save someone, but in this situation... it was the best option.[break][break]

The Alolan Avenger stood back up, breathing heavily and cold sweat sliding down his face. That creature was definitely not normal, especially if it was taking the energy of avatars and legendary pokemons like that. But what about regular humans? Would it feed on them? Looking at Kyle, it didn't seem to be the case...[break][break]

"That thing... is more dangerous then expected. I'd love to help you Kyle, but being near this creature puts me and Solgaleo in danger. I can't risk anything, not right now at least. I just hope it won't try to devour everything in sight. Now... if you don't mind, could you please put it away if you want to stay?" The man's body was shaking as he was saying those words, showing how affected he was from such an experience.

[break][break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn"]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn2"]

[attr="class","niknikpkmn3"]LEO, THE SOLGALEO
[break]
[attr="class","niknikpkmn4"]FULL METAL BODY
[break]
Solgaleo backs away quickly, throws Balder away so that he doesn't get sucked dry.

[break][break]
[break][break]
[attr="class","niknik6"]
[attr="class","niknikarrow"]
[break]
[attr="class","niknik7"]
0000 WORDS FOR [break] [break]
What do we have here?

[attr="class","niknik3"]0w0
[break][break]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

[attr="class","niknik5"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
[newclass=.niknik]background:url(http://i.imgur.com/zdRYSOK.png);padding:0px 10px;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2]padding:25px;padding-bottom:35px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik2 font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik3]background-color:#f5de6e;padding:20px;font:8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;color:#333333;margin-top:-12px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknik4]-ms-transform: rotate(270deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(270deg);transform: rotate(270deg);font:50px Montserrat;color:#f9f9f9;line-height:60px!important;height:40px;letter-spacing:-7px;width:500px;margin-left:-223px;margin-bottom:250px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik5]padding:6px 2px;width:40px;height:32px;background-color:#333333;margin-top:-25px;float:right;margin-right:10px;border-radius:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik6]margin:-24px 0px;height:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikarrow]border-bottom:solid 10px #f5de6e;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px transparent;width:0px;height:0px;float:right;margin:-20px 20px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknikarrow]margin-top:-80px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7]border-top:solid 5px #f5de6e;background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:10px;font:10px Roboto;color:#333333;line-height:10px!important;position:relative;z-index:1;margin-top:-24px;height:35px;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all .3s ease; -moz-transition: all .3s ease; -o-transition: all .3s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik7 a]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;color:#c7ac42;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknik:hover .niknik7]margin-top:-84px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.niknikpkmn]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:9px;margin:8px 0 -24px 0;font:10px Roboto;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn2]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100px;background-color:#eeeeee;margin:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn3]font:15px Montserrat;color:#c7ac42;line-height:15px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.niknikpkmn4]color:#333333;margin:-5px 0;font-weight:700!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 23:49:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: