6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
uber [m]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2019 2:37:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was hard to believe sometimes that it only took his aerodactyl a year to get from its juvenile stage to a size large enough to carry him behind its back.

the strange dream weeks before had him wondering if the smooth flying behind his aerodactyl's back was as fluid as it can get in real life as it was in his dreams. he pets the fossil on its snout, running his hand in repetitive motions as he whistles a tune of a favorite game's battle theme.

he checks the time on his phone with a free hand. he was to meet a client and take them somewhere in lieu of the taxi services. perhaps it was a bad idea to test out his flying skills with something as wild as an aerodactyl on a job like this, but the opportunity showed itself and kyle had no choice but to take it.

kyle could have practiced on his own, but misery loves company. in case it goes wrong, at least he has someone to laugh it off with.

@open
mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uber [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 15:31:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Aerodactyl, huh? An interesting choice.”

Samuel wasn’t sure what he was going to be walking in on. With the details of this job there were a lot of possibilities of what one could bring to assist the taxi services and while there were clearly better choices than not but he hadn’t expected to see a fossil Pokémon.

Some might be a bit concerned about it but as long as the trainer had the Pokémon in order than they would be fine. That had the weather didn’t decide to screw them over, he wasn’t sure how the fossil would fare in that.

”Name’s Samuel.” He introduced himself, pulling out the capsule hosting his Pidgeot. ”Are you ready for this? It should be fun.”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
uber [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 16:37:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he turns to the source of the voice when he hears a comment about his pokemon.

"you like it?" he asks with enthusiasm.

on hindsight, he doesn't really have too many pokemon that could ferry him through the skies over long distances. besides his aerodactyl, he has his salamence, and maybe his hydreigon if he's not being weirded out by its ability to fly without wings. out of the three, however, his aerodactyl was his favorite.

"i'm kyle," he introduces himself. he hops onto the back of his aerodactyl afterwards. "yeah, i'm ready as i'll ever be."

he shouldn't be too excited about this, but somehow, he is.

@samuel
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uber [m]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 18:18:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Samuel smiled, it was nice to have someone enthusiastic taking the helm. If anything this should at least be some fun and if things went south Samuel had a backup plan to help their pilot out if it came to that. But Samuel figured that it should be easy flying for Kyle.

”Yeah I’ve always been a fan of Aerodactyls and you’ve got a fine-looking one here.” He took his seat and made himself comfortable, resting his arm against the back of his seat. ”Alright then Kyle let’s get the show on the road!” With such a powerful steed their trip should be rather quick.

”Done something like this before?” Might as well make small talk.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
uber [m]
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2019 2:20:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"fly on the back of my pokemon? yeah."

he leans forward, whispering a command to his aerodactyl. he pats it on the side of his head afterwards before straightening his posture. turning around, he checks if samuel's ready. once confirmed, he turns goes to face forward again.

"this pokemon? not so much."

with a kick of his leg, the aerodactyl ascends to the sky at great velocities. winds blasts on kyle's face, his hair flying wildly behind him despite being tied up.

@samuel
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uber [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 21:20:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
That’s not exactly what he meant but what was more concerning was that second part. He’d voice his concerns but it seems that Kyle was more intent on giving the man some serious whiplash as the take off was rough.

The aerodactyl was definitely living up to its species’ reputation and it made it more obvious that this one clearly didn’t know how to make an easy takeoff.

Any other person would be furious about this whole situation but Samuel couldn’t help but laugh. ”At this rate, we’ll get there in no time!” He doubted that Kyle could hear him with all this wind but he continued to laugh anyway.

”Maybe they should switch to Aerodactyls!”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
uber [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 14:54:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
winds block any words that come from samuel's mouth from reaching kyle's ears. the only thing he could hear were the gusts of winds and the flaps of his pokemon's mighty wings.

travel time is cut to almost more than half of the expected length with the aerodactyl's impatience and kyle's own forgetfulness about his passenger's well-being. adjusting his aerodactyl's speed to the comfort of his client escaped his mind, with the thought never coming back to him.

the landing was almost a freefall plunge, before the abrupt pull by his aerodactyl just a moment before they crash. kyle's hair is left in a mess with the touchdown, ends of his hair sticking out all over the place.

"we're here, i guess," kyle informs his passenger, his tone neutral, if not a little bit excited. he turns around while his hand busied themselves with fixing his hair. "that wasn't that bad, right?"

@samuel
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uber [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 4:39:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
At first the velocity in which they were going was fine, hell, Samuel was even having fun with but after a while it was a bit much. His words were clearly falling on deaf ears as the rider did not seem to respond to anything Samuel might have and did say.

Now there were plenty of things that Samuel found fun but being swung around a cable car like a rag doll. The freefall plunge didn’t make things any better, only flinging him to one side against the railing. But they finally landed and he could have a moment of peace to collect himself.

When Kyle spoke Samuel couldn’t help but laugh at the question that was asked. ”That was insane!” He laughed; checking to make sure his body was still intact.

”I don’t think I could do that again.” He stepped out, fixing his own hair in the process. ”But it was a lot of fun, worth the price of admission.”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
uber [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 16:51:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle is shaken. not as much as his passenger, but he still was recovering from the rough trip.

"i don't think i can either," he jests.

the trip was one of the firsts. it was much more exhilarating than the one he had on his dream despite being in a fast-paced action-filled event there, although it might be attributed to the fact that he did not really care about his safety in what he thought to be a dream.

"well, wherever you're going, have fun!"

he remains on his spot with his aerodactyl, taking out his phone as he accepts his next client who will share the same experience as samuel did.

@samuel
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uber [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 17:37:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The toll of the haphazard flight and landing finally hit Samuel, making him extremely dizzy. He almost fell over but luckily he caught himself right before that happened. He just hoped that the next thing to come wasn’t him throwing up whatever lunch he had today.

”Thanks and good luck with the rest of your flights today. Hopefully they aren’t-“ He stopped at the end of his sentence as he almost threw up but again caught himself.

”As rocky when it comes to the landing.” He managed to finish. The blonde gave the other male a wave as he walked off.

”Ciao!”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
uber [m]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2019 4:54:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust!