orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 1:09:37 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
yadda yadda

Ghostly green light dances across the walls of the half-sunk shipwreck as Spectra spins the bone above her head. Orion can't tell if the uneasy feeling that's creeping like a chill up his spine is because of his own ghost Pokemon — his Litwick hovering nearby without its flame — or because this place was haunted.

I mean, if anywhere was going to be haunted, it would be a creepy shipwreck in the middle of the damn ocean, right?

He'd taken his newly-evolved Swampert for the occasion, the hulking amphibian submerged in the nearby water with only its eyes and the broad fins on its head still visible. A warbled cry that's distorted underwater turns Orion's head toward the approach of a familiar figure.

"Oh, hello, Alexei." He lifts his hand in greeting and its shadow dances across the wall. "You're far from Fortree... but so am I, I suppose."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2019 15:02:34 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]kyouya braviary

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]vincent lucario

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]carina ribombee

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]fenrir noivern

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]marius lapras

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

“I’ve heard rumors, I’ve seen things… there are supposed to be new species sighted around the area,” he began in greeting, recalling his Lapras since Marius had ferried him to this unusual location.[break][break]

While he wanted to go by air, he realized that there was no easy place for him to land without sinking knee-deep into the surf, and had finally conceded to use his transport Pokémon to approach the location from the direction of Slateport.[break][break]

“We’re out of our element here, but these are the depths of madness that one goes to… I’m looking for a Litwick. I haven’t managed to find one so far, he shared with a sigh.[break][break]

“Most Ghost-types scare me, but Litwick doesn’t… I don’t know why. Must be because it reminds me of home,” he added a few moments later.[break][break]

“What brings you out here?” he inquired of the other. “Curiosity? Or treasure? I’m not sure if this place even has anything left, lots of people already came by before and picked it clean…” he hummed, sending out his Ribombee.[break][break]

While a soft choice, he knew that due to Carina’s minuscule size, she wouldn’t mostly be noticed until it was too late for the other Pokémon that she would be sneaking up on.

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 209

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2019 3:16:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / unaware[break]
earthquake / haze / aqua tail / muddy water
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DHELMISE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / steelworker[break]
metal sound / heavy slam / anchor shot / whirlpool
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2019 2:07:39 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
capture attempt on dhelmise!

Orion tilts his head. "From Galar?"

It's all everyone seems to be talking about as of late, the excitement of their introduction serving to overshadow the controversy with the commissioner for some. Orion was not such an individual, though he had to admit a certain thrill at the thought of discovering new Pokemon.

At mention of its own species, Orion's Litwick hovers forward and into the light with a quiet cry.

"Phantom's really friendly," Orion assures, given that Alexei had mentioned a general fear of ghost-types. Litwick seemed to be the exception, but he wanted to be sure. "My Marowak, as well." He gestures to where she continues to spin her bone around in a hypnotic pattern, the light dancing across the waves. "I'm a big fan of ghosts, myself. That's the reason I'm out here, to be honest, but don't worry; Phantom's enough Litwick for me. We see one, it's yours."

He flashes a smile that quickly fades, Orion's eyes widening as he watches an anchor crest the water behind Alexei and hover ominously. If he was scared of ghost-types—

"Phantom! Will-o-wisp, then Hex it!"

The little candle lets out a haunting cry of confirmation, flame coming to life in the shadowy space only to form into a ball of fire that launches at the Dhelmise. With his prey burned by the will-o-wisp, Phantom follows up with a hex that seems to strongly affect the phantom anchor.

"Heads up!" Orion calls to Alexei in warning before throwing a Pokeball at his target.

[newclass=".charactername"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2019 11:18:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

“Oh my, I didn’t know you had one of them! The stories of them being harbingers of doom is just downright silly, although… there are children’s stories from where I come from about them being helpful lights in pitch-blackness… and then there are other tales that have them being painted in a bad light. Litwick doesn’t deserve that kind of rep—“ he began, before the Litwick suddenly attacked… him?![break][break]

Letting out a shriek, he turned around as quickly as he could—right in time to see something rise out of the water, creaking rustily and causing the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up on end. “Oh Arceus get it away from me!” he squeaked out, hopping backwards and crashing into the wall.[break][break]

Where was Carina in this mess?[break][break]

He caught sight of a purple something seemingly flying from out of nowhere and let out another frightened shriek, before he realized that it was his Ribombee flinging the offensive kind of Pollen Puffs at the Quagsire that had surfaced from a nearby water hole. The thing looked… absolutely derpy.[break][break]

There were no words for it.[break][break]

He was scared shitless of the place.[break][break]

A Bug Buzz ripped through the space, catching the absolutely derpy-looking Quagsire in the face before it tried to stomp down and cause an Earthquake. Yikes![break][break]

Now sufficiently angry, a barrage of purple Pollen Puffs came flying hard and fast from the Ribombee, continuously pelting the other until it had stumbled back into the hole with a loud splashing noise.

word count: 256; pass

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2019 1:47:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / clear body[break]
quick attack / astonish / bite / infestation
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAREANIE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / merciless[break]
wide guard / venom drench / liquidation / pin missile
[break][break]

[break]
Orion caught the Dhelmise successfully!

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2019 4:30:34 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
notes
capture attempt on dreepy! :eyes:

Alexei seems fond of the Litwick line, indeed, and Orion's smiling, prepared to respond in kind, before the Dhelmise interrupts their conversation.

After the shaking ball stills, Schism tosses it to his trainer and Orion catches it with a nod of thanks before the Swampert sinks back beneath the waves.

"Sorry about that!" Orion calls over the sounds of battle, spotting the Quagsire and the barrage of purple puffs that assailed it from a certain direction. Whatever Pokemon Alexei had out must've been mighty small.

When things have calmed, he flashes a smile.

"Sorry, again," he says. "Wasn't sure what that Dhelmise was planning, figured it was better safe than sorry." Phantom has drifted back to Orion's side, and he gives the unlit candle a little pat. "Some of the rumours about Litwick are true; they can drain your energy if you get too close when their flame is lit, but this little guy's real good about that. Aren't ya, buddy?"

Phantom lets out a wailing chirp that might have been spooky if he didn't look so pleased.

"The heck is that?"

It looks kind of like a lizard and kind of like some weird hybrid seaweed, floating in the water as it did. It's not a Pokemon he's ever seen before, with wide, staring yellow eyes. It drifts toward him on the ocean current and seems to perk up a little once it's assimilated itself within the small crowd of trainers and Pokemon. It seems particularly attracted to his Marowak, who's oblivious to the battling as she continues to perform her hypnotic dance routine.

Orion blinks at it. It blinks back, slow.

"Are you... looking for friends?"

He's not at all sure what the sound it makes in return means, but he holds out a Pokeball to the maybe-lizard and allows it to press the button.

Orion looks at Alexei, shrugs.

[newclass=".orion"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion b"]color:#9e76b1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion i"]color:#9e76b1; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".orion a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 17:03:38 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

“Well, at least I now know staying around them too long would be… not feasible in the long run,” he remarked, choosing his words carefully. It didn’t take too long for them to be besieged by another bunch of Pokémon, and with the weird-looking… wait, was that one of the new species he’d heard about from the rumors?![break][break]

“Wow, we actually got lucky to see one,” he murmured, watching as Orion dealt with it in a friendly manner. Well, that was quick.[break][break]

“Seems to like you,” he added with a chuckle, before they heard a cackling, maniacal laughter from somewhere. The Ribombee already had a purple Pollen Puff ready to fly, however the Mareanie cackled at it before seemingly eating the danged thing and letting out a conceited-sounding belch![break][break]

A sudden barrage of projectiles coming from the Mareanie, a Pin Missile attack forced the Ribombee to flit and dance around in mid-air. Carina didn’t know why, but getting hit by one of those things was dangerous![break][break]

“Oh, come on,” he grumbled, quickly fishing out a Pokéball and recalling the Ribombee before any further harm came to her. The spikes embedded themselves in the wall behind where the Ribombee had been seconds before, and Alexei eventually made up his mind and sent out his next companion, backing up several paces as he did so because shit, this was a bit of a tight squeeze.[break][break]

“Fen, take care of that thing for me, will you? Keep your distance! She looks pretty dangerous,” he added, before the Noivern nodded and started launching long-range Air Slash attacks aimed at the Mareanie, reduced to retaliating with Pin Missile barrage after Pin Missile barrage.[break][break]

As the spikes flew by harmlessly through the air, the Noivern batted some of them back, before another powerful blast of air knocked the Mareanie off its feet, tipping over and causing it to wiggle its legs uselessly in mid-air.[break][break]

“Well, that was quick,” he added, popping an empty Pokéball to full-size and chucking it at the Mareanie.

word count: 336; catching the Mareanie

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2019 20:11:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD WALREIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
[break]
female / oblivious[break]
ice fang / encore / aurora beam / hail / aqua ring
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PYUKUMUKU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / innards out[break]
safeguard / taunt / recover / toxic
[break][break]

[break]
Both of your capture attempts are successful!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 4:00:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]

FROM ITS SACK, the delibird pulls out an ornately wrapped gift box. should you open it, you will find the following items:[break][break]

[break]

& (feel free to treat this as ooc)

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 8:54:38 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
notes
pass

Orion backs up against the wall as Alexei recalls his Ribombee and sends out something much larger; it takes a moment for the ranger to register what Pokemon it is in such a tight space, but his eyes widen when he catches on.

That's a Noivern!

Oh, he'd always admired them. He watches with undisguised interest as the bat-dragon fought off the Mareanie with evident skill, seeming surprised when Alexei chucks a Pokeball. Since he hadn't liked ghosts, Orion had thought perhaps he would have a distaste for the cruel poison-type as well, but apparently not!

"Nice catch," he compliments, moving to take a step forward when his foot hits something... squishy.

"Oh, gross." He looks down to see a Pyukumuku, sighing and carefully lifting the Pokemon up before tossing it gently back into the water. "Even outside of Alola they manage to find their way underfoot."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2019 16:01:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

“I know someone’s looking for this particular Pokémon… I figured, why not surprise the person with an early Christmas present?” he remarked, picking up the now-occupied Pokéball he’d chucked which now held one extremely pissed-off Mareanie.[break][break]

“There’s this… trade network, you should check it out. Lots of people posting wanted ads of certain Pokémon they want there, and while it does take time, they do eventually get filled,” he adds a few moments later.[break][break]

That reminds me, I better update my ‘Wanted’ list there… it’s still pretty long, but at least I’m making a dent in it. Somehow, he added to himself in the back of his mind. He thought he saw a flick of something red and white moving in the shadows, only for Orion to let out an exclamation of disgust at what he’d stumbled on, quite literally.[break][break]

Letting out a chuckle as he turned his attention back to his companion, he then hears the splashing noise as the Pyukumuku is returned to the water. “…you do know that they always find a way to return to the very same spot you find them at, right? Let’s get going before it comes back and decides to surprise you again,” he suggested, whistling in the Noivern’s direction.[break][break]

“Be on the lookout for anything—“ he was addressing the draconid when a sudden abrupt shift in the temperature in the area caused him to wrap his jacket around much tighter.[break][break]

“Sh-sh-shit, what the hell?!” he exclaimed, noticing that there were snowflakes pouring down all around them—accompanied by some large shards of ice. A Walrein had appeared at the far end of the corridor, bringing about a sudden change of weather with what he guessed was Hail, which made him turn tail and—[break][break]

“Run!” Alexei shouted as the Walrein reared back and began shooting out streams of frozen energy their way, intent on turning their section of hallway into a walk-in freezer. “Go, go, go!” he continued, quickly recalling the Noivern in a flash of red light because Ice-type attacks were doubly dangerous to Fenrir in general.[break][break]

Reaching the end of the hallway, he cut a sharp right, hoping that the Walrein would stop in the corridor and just let them explore the rest of the place in peace.[break][break]

Little did he know that he’d wandered into a part of the ship where the water was rising above his boots and was slowly getting soaked once more…

word count: 407; passing on the Walrein

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 2:32:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HUNTAIL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
[break]
male / swift swim[break]
ice fang / crunch / coil / scary face
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HAUNTER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / levitate[break]
shadow punch / hex / dark pulse / mean look
[break][break]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 11:47:03 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[attr="class","orion"]

tag
notes
haunter! catch!

Orion's smile was genuine, fleeting as it was, as Alexei tells him about his reasoning for the capture. It was all in the spirit of the holidays, and though Christmas had always been an uncomfortable subject for Orion and one he'd rather avoid, he appreciated generosity.

"That's sweet," he says, and then, "Maybe I should check that out. You're not the first person to mention something like that."

He was awkward and didn't deal well with people, but deep down he wanted to make others happy.

"What sorts of things have you got on there?" he asks, tilting his head. "I could keep an eye out!"

He hadn't known that particular fact about Pyukumuku, and the ranger makes a face at the thought. Not only did he feel bad for the Pokemon that had to get stepped on all the time, even if it was kind of their fault, but he didn't want a repeat experience.

"Oh dear."

It's suddenly very cold, and very dangerous, and Orion doesn't need to be told twice as he bolts down the hall after the gym leader. He recalls Phantom and Spectra back to their balls as he runs; fire might've been effective against ice, but Walrein's water typing posed a massive threat.

Orion doesn't stop until his boots splash several feet into rising waters, stumbling to a halt and leaning against the wall.

A chill runs down his spine, then, and he nearly cricks his neck as he turns — half-expecting to see the Walrein in hot pursuit, he instead finds himself face-to-face with a ghost.

Most people would be terrified, but Orion grins.

"Thought you could sneak up on me, huh?" The Haunter wriggles its ethereal hands at him and lets out a spooky cackle that echoes through the destroyed ship. "It was a nice try."

It disappears, and he whirls around to see it had reappeared at his back.

"Hey!"

He laughs, hand dipping into his pocket and coming out with a Pokeball. It thought it was good at surprises, eh? He throws it.

"Catch!"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
ghost ship [dw]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2019 14:58:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

Thankfully his companion had followed him because shit, that was really cold! In such a tight and confined space, the Hail was sure to spread quickly—but was it capable of cutting corners?[break][break]

He didn’t know.[break][break]

All he knew was that he had to get away from the cold as fast as possible because what if they got trapped?! Either way, he didn’t notice that his socks were slowly getting soaked until he looked down—and let out a groan.[break][break]

“Oh, no,” was all he said—while he didn’t notice how distracted Orion was with the Ghost-type that had appeared, the next space they had to cross was considerably wide.[break][break]

And it looked pretty deep, too. Standing on tiptoe as best as he could, he judged it to be much deeper than it looked, the way that the ship was slowly sinking and being reclaimed by the salty seawater around them. Gritting his teeth, he turned around in time to face his companion, having caught a—[break][break]

Wow, was that a Haunter? Lucky![break][break]

“We have to cross here. Looks pretty far. We… have to put as much room as we can between ourselves and the—“ he explained when he heard the Walrein bellowing as it turned the corner, bringing the Hail with it.[break][break]

“GO!” he shouted again, plucking out a Dive Ball and immediately sending out Marius, his Lapras. While it was a considerable squeeze for the Water/Ice-type, he was the best option they had to get across the deeper sections of the ship.[break][break]

“Come on! Let’s beat it before the Walrein catches up!” he exclaimed, immediately climbing on and holding out a hand for him to follow.[break][break]

He had gotten so swept up in this he didn’t notice the Huntail, lurking nearby.

word count: 293; pass