Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

A week had passed. The memory of the rescue mission was still fresh in her mind. As people tended to their wounds, Bailey Cooper waited; she was unscathed. Through a luck that could not be explained, she and her pokemon were able to leave that cave with no discernible injuries. The same could not be said for the other members of that cursed expedition.[break][break]

She hated hospitals. Hated the smell. Hated the atmosphere. It was oppressing. The smell of vapor-rub and iodine would always elicit a shudder from the newly instated officer–a position that still felt alien to her. Bailey Cooper? An Officer? Had hell frozen over? The young woman had stomached her dislike of long, sterile hallways for Daniel's sake. She had been the one that brought him to the ER when the hell in the Mauville Ruins concluded... and she had kept paying visits when the time was allotted to her. The image of his broken, twisted limb would still resurface in her mind.[break][break]

But tonight was different. Visiting hours were over. People were ushered from the hospital rooms and the curtains were drawn as patients were expected to rest... at 8pm, as if they were pre-school children.[break][break]

Bailey had different plans.[break][break]

“Niiiice and steady,” she murmured to her Togekiss as the fairy desperately flapped her wings; she was trying to support the weight of her trainer as Bailey clutched to her leg. “Don't drop me or I swear I'll die,” and her grip tightened around Tink's leg, arm shaking with a terror that she tried to ignore.[break][break]

There was a balcony. “That's it.” She was carried over the railing and touched solid ground. “I hope,” and she knocked her knuckles against the glass door. It was time to greet her metal-armed partner. It was time to get him some fresh air. It was time to see if all that rehab had payed off.[break][break]

This was a breakout.

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

lol this is late

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2018 15:44:59 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

a single week had passed and so much has happened. though he shouldn't be surprised at how quick things develop, considering how much changed for him in a single day. within hours, even! it's crazy to think about and he still has a hard time wrapping his head around certain events, but he's managing. the league requires him to.[break][break]

he's unsure whether the promotion was given out of pity, or if he had truly deserved it. however, he has to admit that officer walker has a nice ring to it. his partner was given one, too. actually, now that he thinks about it, the majority of the rescue team received well-earned promotions, so his shouldn't be disqualified just because he lost an arm.[break][break]

oh, right. the arm.[break][break]

adapting has been the most difficult thing. the trauma is one thing, but the mental aspect of losing an arm takes a toll. he's tried not to let it affect him too much, but it's difficult when he's reminded of it every time he looks down. he's undergone countless surgeries just to have this fake arm embedded into him. he's only recently started his rehabilitation, but they tell him he's making excellent progress and is expected to leave within a month or two.[break][break]

he can't survive here for that long and thankfully, his partner realizes as such.[break][break]

there's a knock from the window that causes him to flinch because who, or what, knocks at a window from the outside? he rises from the comfortable chair they have placed and starts to approach the window carefully. he's dressed in casual gym clothes because that's what's best for rehab, apparently.[break][break]

shifting the curtains to the side, caution disappears at the sight of his partner. the smile on his face is genuine. "unbelievable." he mutters to himself as he slides open the window. "pleasure seeing you here tonight." with her togekiss, too! "are you here to save me?" another smile; it doesn't get tiring.[break][break]

"about time, cooper."

[attr="class","euterpetag"]

MWAH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 7:01:37 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

What was he wearing?[break][break]

Bailey kept her wisecracks to herself as Daniel opened the window. “I had to bide my time.” She glanced at the adjacent balconies, making sure there were no witnesses as she slipped into his hospital room. “The staff knows I'm shifty after I lied about being your cousin,” but how else was she supposed to visit him between his surgeries? It had been a harmless lie.[break][break]

“Ready to get out of here?” It almost sounded like a date. Maybe it was? Bailey was used to boys trying to get her to sneak out in the middle of the night, not the other way around... "I'll have you back before they'll even notice you were gone."[break][break]

Her eyes drifted to the metallic limb. She was still trying to get used to it–and so was he. “Where are you keeping your clothes? You'll need a jacket, unless you want to run a few laps to warm yourself up.” She couldn't help herself. At least he wasn't in his hospital gown.[break][break]

Tink remained perched on the balcony, gradually becoming more irate with every second that was wasted. “Oh, right.” Bailey tried to avoid the fairy's glare. “She's bad at this stuff. Always thinks I'll get caught. Hasn't happened... yet,” and tonight would not be the night.[break][break]

“We'll have to go down one at a time. Hope you don't mind. I would have had Steelix lift me up to the window, but someone would have noticed.”

- - -

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 7:18:17 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

at least he isn't in a hospital gown.[break][break]

the role reversal is funny to him: he's used to sneaking girls out during his juvenile years. to have the same done to him is a funny, but welcomed change. "still can't believe they fell for that." cousins also don't visit that often, which makes him think for a second. only a second.[break][break]

he nods his response. "it's fine, keep me out for as long as you want." they don't mind. he doesn't mind. he notices how her eyes drifted down to his arm and he supposes he shouldn't be too taken aback by it. the arm is weird. it's as simple as that. it's something that he'll have to get used to and what better way to start than with someone he trusts.[break][break]

her joke warrants a chuckle. "hey, this beats a hospital gown. not sure if you'd want to see my ass." he leaves the window for a second only to retrieve the jacket they had provided him with. it's grey, and sporty, but it'll do. he takes his time to shrug it on as his movements with the arm are still limited.[break][break]

"come on, tink. live a little." he winks at the togekiss as he makes final adjustments to the jacket. it still feels weird not to feel anything on his entire right side; it's a feeling he might not ever get used to. "yeah, i don't mind."[break][break]

stepping back over to the window, he leans on it and peers down over the edge. "hurry up, cooper. i've been cooped up for too long." he can't resist the chuckle at his lame joke.

MWAH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 7:39:07 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

“Probably looks better than mine.” Her ass was still recovering from the road rash.[break][break]

The air was chilly. Even with her own jacket, Bailey shuddered as she stepped back onto the balcony. The discomfort passed as Daniel hit her with one of the lamest jokes she had ever heard–so bad, she had to laugh. “You were waiting to use that, weren't you?” Tink huffed at their antics, trying to act as if she was the responsible one.

She wasn't fooling anyone.[break][break]

Knowing that Daniel was still struggling to adapt to his new arm, the Togekiss opted to perch on both of his shoulders. “It feels like zip-lining,” was Bailey's only warning as the fairy lifted him up from the ledge. It was a good thing that pokemon were stronger than they looked. Despite her short wingspan, she easily glided towards the parking lot. His period spent in the air would be brief and comfortable. It was flying up with someone that gave the Togekiss a hard time.[break][break]

And she flew up to retrieve her trainer–one hard yank tore Bailey over the railing. Tink was not as gentle.[break][break]

The landing wasn't much better, either. “Bully.” Bailey was rudely dropped and barely managed to land on her feet, sparing her ass. “I created a monster.” The rudest Togekiss the world had ever seen–but she said it with a smile.[break][break]

Her motorcycle was nearby. She jingled the keys, grinning mischievously. “Any suggestions?” He could pick what they could do with the evening.

<3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2018 7:52:29 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

"nah, i doubt it." he might work out but there's no comparison: hers is superior in every way, even with a road rash.[break][break]

feels like zip-lining isn't exactly reassuring. "please don't drop me, tink." he says a joke because for whatever reason, he trusts the togekiss. besides, if he falls then he could at least land on the other arm. what's better than one metal arm? two metal arms. unstoppable as fuck.[break][break]

the soar down isn't as rough as he thought it would be; he enjoys it, all of it: the wind flowing through his hair, the uneasy feeling in his stomach, even the landing, which again, is smooth all things considered. "thanks, tink." his partner's landing is about the polar opposite, which he laughs at. it's easy to forget that pokemon have personalities, too.[break][break]

he mimics her grin at the sight of her keys. "you broke me out, cooper. don't you have a plan?" knowing her, most likely not. "you hungry?" asking, he gestures back to the hospital for a moment. "hospital food is horrible. i've been dying in there. you'd think they'd treat their patients better." a pause.[break][break]

a beat.[break][break]

"you remember the burger stand by the beach? near the swanna, that bar we hit up a couple weeks ago." it was a fun night even if he can't remember most of it. "let's grab burgers from there then head to the beach. i hear the weather's nice for a walk." a smile.[break][break]

"call it a date."

MWAH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 7:08:39 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

“You're the one with the bright ideas,” and Bailey mounted her motorcycle; one twist of the key was all it took to bring the engine back to life. [break][break]

It rumbled, still warm from the previous ride. It cut the chill in the air and steam rose from the exhaust, dispersing like vapor. She liked the smell of the rising fumes–it reminded her of past memories and past freedoms. Joining the League had ended that part of her life, but Bailey does not mourn it. She had her fun. Now, the thought of working did not seem so bad–as long as she could still have nights like this.[break][break]

She smiled at Daniel, feeling warm to his suggestions. A date, huh? "Think you're up to it, Walker?" She joked, revving the engine with a twist of the throttle.[break][break]

They were young. There wasn't anything to lose. She'd be a liar if she said she hadn't thought about it. “Yeah, I remember the place.” It sounded good to her. Was the shack still open? Probably. “I brought a helmet, just for you,” and Bailey handed it to Daniel, knowing that his reflexes were still slow with the arm weighing him down. Could he hold on to her while she was driving? She hoped so.[break][break]

“I'll take it slow.” She said to relieve any concerns her partner could have had. “I don't want to add to your prison sentence.”

- - -

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2018 7:37:26 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

it's the small things that he appreciates: like how she hands him the helmet instead of throwing it at him like she normally does. his gratitude is expressed through his smile and a soft nod as he extends his good hand out to take the helmet. "how thoughtful," he says as he secures it on his head, straps locked and all. her words don't manage to fill him with relief because he doesn't have any concerns to begin with. he left it behind when he soared down that balcony.[break][break]

tonight, even if only for one night, he wants to forget the past and just enjoy the present.[break][break]

she allows him to do just that.[break][break]

--[break][break]

"it's beautiful," the stars, the night sky that shines so brightly; the moon is full as it sends its moonlight down, cascading over the rolling waves of the ocean, reflecting onto the cool sands of the beach that's riddled with footsteps: theirs.[break][break]

he wasn't lying: it truly is a nice weather for a walk.[break][break]

the prosthetic arm isn't entirely useless. he holds the burger that's wrapped in foil in his prosthetic only because he doesn't mind if it gets dirty; he can't feel it regardless. it allows his other hand to be free, swaying by his side as his feet sinks into the sand with each step he takes.[break][break]

"here?"[break][break]

he stops to ask his partner. it's a nice spot along the beach, quiet and isolated, allowing them a chance to escape.

<3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 6:52:22 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

As they walked, she watched the water. The waves rolled, washing ashore, and stretched towards the path that they walked. The tide was high, but the waters were unable to reach them. With each sway of the ocean, Bailey could smell the salt and feel the breeze that came with it.[break][break]

It was a good night for a walk. They brush, shoulder to shoulder, as she let her hand sway close to his. There was a tension from the proximity. She wanted to enjoy the static. In her other hand, she carried the paper takeout bag–the logo for the burger joint was a wailord wearing sunglasses. What an absolute unit.[break][break]

“Looks good to me,” there was a bonfire pit that was stained black from soot. If it got too cold, they could light it up. When was the last time she had the chance to unwind like this?[break][break]

She plopped herself down, feeling the residual warmth of the sand seep into her skin. There was a rustling as she opened the bag. Daniel already had his share. As she fetched her dinner, her eyes scanned the empty stretch of sand as it curved with the encroaching waters. There wasn't a soul to be seen. They were alone. She tucked that observation into the back of her mind, wondering where the night would lead.[break][break]

She peeled back the wrapping for her burger, taking a bite while trying to ignore the grease that stuck to her fingers. “How's it doing?” She asked, knowing that Daniel would know she was referencing his arm.

MWAH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 18:43:48 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

they are alone.[break][break]

a quick glance left and right tells him that much: the beach is void of any other souls because no one visits it this late into the night. he's not sure if it's a good or a bad thing but if he has to garner a guess, he'd pick the former. even if it isn't, he'll make it so.[break][break]

he waits until she takes a bite before starting on his. the colorful combination of flavors mix and flourish as he chews; it's then that he realizes how deprived he has been of flavor. hospital food is bland and literally pales in comparison. he plans on cherishing it for as long as he can.[break][break]

she asks a question. "it's weird." he answers truthfully. "i don't think i'll ever get used to it, but it's better than nothing." with the burger in his grasps, he lifts it up slightly and slowly, but surely, sticks his pinky up. "still can't feel it, though." a soft laugh escapes him as he lowers it.[break][break]

a thought that's been on his mind slowly resurfaces and for moments, he contemplates bringing it up. he looks over to her as if she'd help influence his decision. he shifts his gaze out towards the ocean.[break][break]

"i don't have any regrets," a pause, a moment. "in the ruins. when we were facing regirock. i don't regret running towards you." a question arises from his statement that doesn't need to be said: why did he run?[break][break]

"just needed you to be safe."[break][break]

silence fills the air for moments; he interrupts it by taking another bite of the burger. there's not much left to savor.

--

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 3:39:19 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

“Nothing, huh?” Bailey repeated, reminded of his distress when the rock had decimated his arm. Back then, that had been the first observation he had made: the lack of feeling. He may have a new limb, but the same problem persisted. There was nothing that could bring it back. A part of her mind mourned the loss. Had she been faster, had she reached him...[break][break]

Bailey crinkled the wrapper in her free hand, ending her musing–they should just be thankful that they were alive. Others had not been so lucky.[break][break]

She breathed in his words, knowing that she had shared the same sentiment. With that breath, she felt the mounting tension. It made her heart speed its beat. They were stupid. The risks they had taken had made her heart clench. Even now, the memory of that battle roused a sense of accomplishment–it was suicidal for her to feel that way.[break][break]

But, she could not stop herself from viewing the encounter as a victory. “I...roped you into it.” It had been her plan, after all. “I'm not blameless.” What if something worse had happened?[break][break]

“...I would do it again,” because it had felt like the best course of action. “I just wish we could have been luckier,” because Bailey would always be reckless. Every decision she had made in her life had been made by these split-second decisions: no reservations, no regrets. Why else had she joined the League? Why else was she...[break][break]

Her eyes lingered on Daniel; waiting for him to finish his bite. Her gut clenched. “Daniel,” her voice dripped. Her hand moved. Her body inched. Her intentions were clear as she closed the gap between them. He was taller, so she had to tilt her chin to look up at him...but she stopped when she drew close enough for their breath to mix.[break][break]

She waited, knowing that her eyes would speak for her. He had picked this spot for a reason, right?

MWAH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 6:16:47 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

they're young, they're stupid, and is that such a bad thing? their youth is what separates them; it's what sets them apart from the rest and not embracing it would be a waste. he thinks back to the ruins, to regirock, to how alive he felt. for someone who aimlessly wanders, that feeling is a rarity and a blessing.[break][break]

"me too," he agrees with her: he would do it all over again.[break][break]

there's barely any room for recklessness in the league and yet somehow, they're making it work. their stupidity is working. maybe two wrongs do make a right; the thought enlightens him as he finishes off the burger. a quick wipe of his mouth and he's done. he's satisfied.[break][break]

the tension in the air isn't unrecognized; he's aware of it, and the moment he hears his name, his heart skips. the air between them sizzles and practically boils when she closes the gap and suddenly he finds himself looking down into her eyes. she's shorter but he has always liked that. she stops but her eyes betray her, making her intentions clear and his are similar.[break][break]

their breath mixes. a single second feels stretched out as his heart thumps because this is what he's longed for. this is why he ran towards her in the ruins. this is why he accepted the promotion. this is why he's here tonight, on the beach, sitting under the stars, with her.[break][break]

he kisses her. his fingers finds her cheek, caressing, brushing at the bare surface of her skin; his touch is gentle, soft, as he further leans into her. she made him feel safe in the ruins and tonight is no different.[break][break]

tonight, they're in their own little bubble.

MWAH but for real

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 6:53:07 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

The world faded; team rocket, the league, and her surroundings were reduced to static.[break][break]

She wanted to be sated. Just as he sought her for security, she sought him for reaffirmation–having a partner had given her someone to support; someone that she could accept as an equal. It gave her purpose. Bailey had never experienced that feeling before. She had never lived to meet someone's expectations. In life, she had been a cruiser that sought the average. No one expected much from her. No one pushed her. They were just happy as long as she kept herself out of trouble.[break][break]

She wanted Daniel to change that. She wanted to try.[break][break]

Pushing up, the officer had to stand on her tip-toes just to successfully link her arms around his neck; melting as he raised his hands to her. His palm was soft. There was a kindness in his touch that she had craved; badly. Her fists bawled into the fabric of his jacket, betraying her urgency. [break][break]

Gently, she pulled. His weight would lean against her as she guided them down–to their knees and then to the sand.

- - -

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 7:39:25 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

all the wrong that's present in the world: in rocket, in league, in people, none of that matters in the moment, not when he has her linked around his neck, not when she's guiding him down onto the sand, not when their lips meet. [break][break]

they don't stop because doing so would tempt bursting the bubble they've created. the only time they are apart is to catch their breath, to smile, to admire their partner. suddenly, he doesn't see the prosthetic as a prosthetic. his mind is rid of concern, of anxiety, and in that moment, he feels alive because:[break][break]

she's given him purpose.[break][break]

purpose comes in forms of movement: a tug of a jacket, a caress of the cheek. all his weight rests on his right hand to allow his left to roam free, to explore. his hand slides underneath her shirt, relishing the warmth her skin provides.[break][break]

it's not enough.[break][break]

clothes disappear as quickly as their worries do.[break][break]

more.[break][break]

~

please don't report me

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2018 8:08:14 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]

~[break][break]

They shared a moment of vulnerability. As long as the bubble lasted, they were able to do as they pleased.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper slicked a hand through her hair, pushing back her untrained bangs. Her breathing was still labored. Her hand was nicely folded against the cold metal of his palm. She could feel the sand in her hair. The fun had passed. Now, she was trying to collect herself.[break][break]

“We still got time,” she whispered close to him as her free hand zipped up her jacket; it was cold, even if they were close to one another. “Let's just...” relax was the word that she was trying to say, but her sentence trailed as her gaze fixated up at the sky and the endless sea of stars.[break][break]

Her head bumped against his shoulder. Her thumb rubbing small circles against the metal of his hand. He couldn't feel it, but she continued with the gesture. “...chill.” Yeah. That's what she wanted to say.

<3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES