i wanna get better [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
27 height
27 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @daniel
DANIEL WALKER
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2018 13:00:19 GMT
DANIEL WALKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeline"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

their bubble doesn't burst, not yet, not when the night's not over.[break][break]

the residual heat lingers and warms him as she leans into his side. they're both disheveled and short of breath, but that's to be expected. he tries to match his breathing with hers as an attempt to collect himself.[break][break]

she's right: they still have time. even if tonight ends they'll have tomorrow. and the next day. and the next day. there's no end in sight, at least not currently, maybe not ever, and that excites him.[break][break]

but for tonight, he's happy with just chilling.[break][break]

the rolling waves provide for a therapeutic atmosphere. he loses himself in the moment: under the stars, by the beach, next to her. he doesn't feel her touch on his hand but it's the thought that counts. it almost feels nice, like it's normal.[break][break]

"i don't want to go back." he leans his head against hers as he lets his eyes drift out towards the sea. "i have another month or two left before they can discharge me. i don't think i can survive that long." a chuckle looks to break the tension if there's any. "fuck, i make it sound like prison."[break][break]

his other hand reaches over, hovering over her hand as his fingers gently caress the bare surface of her soft skin.[break][break]

"i'll come visit you."

[attr="class","euterpetag"]

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

late<3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
i wanna get better [c]
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 6:48:05 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","euterpe"]
[attr="class","euterpe2"]
[attr="class","euterpetop"]

[attr="class","euterpeicon"][attr="class","ion-leaf"]

[attr="class","euterpepost"]

Bailey leaned against him, humming softly as his hand brushed against hers.[break][break]

What would she do without her partner? For two whole months, she would have to work without Daniel by her side. What would she do without the banter? Without his resourcefulness? “I'll survive,” but it would be a disaster. “So, don't worry about me too much.” She knew how to take care of herself. Sometimes.[break][break]

She tucked her head underneath his chin, feeling the thump of his pulse. The sound of the waves and the comfort of his embrace coaxed her eyes shut. If she laid here like this, she knew that sleep would easily consume her. “Pff–They can try to lock you up. It won't work.” Two months wouldn't be so bad, if they could keep coming here.[break][break]

“We'll be just fine.”[break][break]

/end

[attr="class","euterpetag"]FOR

[attr="class","euterpenotes"]

<3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.euterpe]border-left:solid 5px #222222;background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:374px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpe2]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;border-left:none;padding:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop]height:70px;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop div]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetop img]height:60px;width:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeline]border-top:double 3px #e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpeicon]background-color:#ffffff;font-size:20px;color:#e5e5e5;width:40px;text-align:center;margin:-12px auto 0px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;width:150px;text-align:center;margin:-5px auto 0px auto;background-color:#ffffff;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpetag a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:7px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost]padding:25px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpepost font]font:14px Montserrat;color:#999999;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.euterpenotes]color:#999999;padding-top:25px;font-size:10px;text-align:right;[/newclass]