282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
reminds me of home [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2019 15:42:10 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar
@open

He had no idea how and why he was roped into this.

Maybe because they thought he looked like an absolute farm boy?! Was it because he looked so… so young…

Well, excuse this buster, he’s sixteen and he’s very much a teenager! …only, he’s still stuck at 4’11” and it really sucked to be short.

He was a little desperate for money, and so he decided to help out this sheep farm near one of the backwater towns, some place called Littleroot. It was of no consequence. But to be honest, it had been a while since he’d actually done something productive. Something worthwhile.

Something… worth fighting for.

He wasn’t expecting to play baby-sitter to a whole bunch of sheep, though! Even if they were adorable and were now nipping around Alfons’s limbs as the Golurk was lying down on the grass, being a huge-ass, quiet sentinel that he needed lounging around.

He knew the Golurk could handle himself, and for him, this was more than enough to have around. At least for this baby-sitting gig.

At least the pay was nice, or so he hoped.

wooloo who cry wolf! mission

MADE BY ★MEULK
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 0:48:14 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

NOTES

your partner is here!
It had been some time since Remiel had been summoned upon by Rocket. Not long enough to warrant worry, of course, but long enough that Remiel had almost reached out to them himself outside of his already busy schedule at Dev Corp. Before he'd done so, however, he'd received a request to look after one of their new recruits as he took upon an assignment for the league. As he walked across the field to reach the short teen, he could see why.

Rocket really hired them this young, then?

"Good day. Arashi, I presume? My name is Remiel. I was assigned here as your partner." He explains, extending a hand out of ingrained courtesy. Meanwhile, a Sinistea floats over his right shoulder. It offers the young lad a slight bow, perfectly balanced as to not spill the thick purple ectoplasm within the polished teacup.

Wearing a striped tan and white t-shirt, faded blue jeans, dark brown boots, a dark brown backpack, and his trademark black glasses, the black-haired royal appears aptly dressed for the warm weather. When the sky darkens, he has a black jacket stashed in his bag to put on. And the five luxury balls clipped to his belt should they require extra force against whatever hunters came.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 17:16:04 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

He was about to zone out and fall asleep when a voice caught him off-guard. Looking over his shoulder, he saw he was no longer alone.

While the other man looked slightly older, it was the notice of the little… teacup that was floating behind him that got his attention.

“You—you have a teacup floating behind you,” he blurted out of surprise, taking the other hand and shaking it in greeting. “Never thought I would get someone else to join me out here… it’s too quiet,” he added as he gestured over his shoulder to where the Golurk was seemingly inert, content to be buried under the loads of fluff and bleating Wooloo that were now trying to lay claim on the seemingly immobile hill that was his Pokémon.

It felt… great, being called by his birth name and not by his code name. Code names were all fine and cool, but sometimes they offered little in the way of anonymity.

Precious little knew his real name so it felt nice to be called that every once in a while.

“You think something’s going to happen out here?” he asked with a shrug, stretching his arms over his head. While he didn’t notice it, the sleeves of the jacket he was wearing slipped down slightly, exposing the prosthetic arm. Rolling his arms around a few times to get the feeling back in them, he looked around once more.

“Seems way too quiet for me…”

MADE BY ★MEULK

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 18:05:20 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

NOTES

ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Remiel turns to regard Earl Grey when the boy makes a remark about his partner. "Yes, a Sinistea." He replies, the pokémon in question poking a little ectoplasm head out from the cup to peek at him with wavy yellow eyes.

As Arashi continued, Remiel looked ahead to regard the large inert Golurk amidst the baaing Wooloo. He'd heard of Golurk before, of course. Galar had its own kind of ancient golems. Though he had never had the pleasure of seeing one in person before. Suddenly captured by his curiosity, he unapologetically stepped forward as the boy continued talking, pushing his way past Wooloo until he reached the mechanical giant. He ignored Arashi's question as he carefully set his hand upon the Golurk's surface.

It was slightly fitting, for a boy with a mechanical arm to have such a mechanical powerhouse at his disposal.

Tracing his finger along the crack on its torso, Remiel looked at every little detail of the golem with sharp interest in his stormy blue-grey eyes. "This appears to be an Unovan variant... I can't fathom how old..."

The moment, however, is interrupted by a wolf's howl in the distance. It seemed Arashi got his answer anyway.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 5:11:16 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

“Wait, what do you mean ‘variant’?” was the first question that dropped from his lips, having spun around to follow where Remiel had gone.

Some of the Wooloo had bounded off from the Golurk at the approach of the unfamiliar human, but there were still a couple of them lounging lazily around the Golurk’s feet. The sound of howling made that peaceful scene evaporate, though.

Quick as lightning, all the remaining Wooloo literally rolled away from the Golurk. Wait, what the hell?

He couldn’t help but guffaw at the sight of the sheep Pokémon just rolling away from his Alfons—the howling was getting louder. At the same time, the automaton Pokémon slowly came to life, rising from the ground out of its peaceful ‘sleep’.

He took this as the cue to approach his partner, and clambered onto the Golurk’s shoulder. “How was your nap?” he asked the dual-type, patting it softly with his right hand. As his Pokémon began to move, the sounds of howling grew louder.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” he groaned, before squinting in the distance. Where were they?!

MADE BY ★MEULK

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 7:58:20 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
POKÉMON

As much as he would have loved to go into the intricacies of a Golurk's pattern and the cultures behind it, Remiel's attention was absolutely stolen away when the Wooloo began to roll off. Surely, there were familiar with the howling of the predator nearby. And it seemed the Golurk was conscious enough to regard it itself, awakening from its slumber as it mechanically stood.

The Galarian royal watched as the short boy clambered up onto his partner rather unceremoniously. When the boy's gaze fell upon the predators in the distance, however, Remiel followed his line of sigh before eventually seeing what he saw: a pair of Lycanroc.

"ARUUUUU!"

They howled, practically drooling at the sight of the Wooloo and the fleshy humans that stood in their way.

"I hope you're ready," Remiel remarked, briefly glancing up at Arashi as the Lycanroc burst into full sprint. "Midnight Form Lycanroc are known to be particularly savage... keep your wits about you."

Then, without further word, he would point towards the larger of the two, summoning his Sinistea to his side. "Nasty Plot. When it's in range: Giga Drain." He stated simply, watching as the floating teacup advanced to place itself protectively in front of him while the wolves came. So long as they kept the Wooloo herd behind them and stopped the Lycanroc's advance, they were okay.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 20:07:52 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Now that the Golurk was fully awake, it was time for Alfons to do what he did best—fly. A rumbling shook the area, before the seemingly heavy titan-like Pokémon lifted off slightly from the ground, keeping them afloat.

“No kidding, they got pretty nasty chompers if you ask me,” he remarked, noting that even though there were just two of them, it was more than enough for them to handle. He knew that the weird sheep-like Pokémon weren’t going to return, somewhat, because of the comical way they had exited the scene.

“Aim. Fire! Shadow Punch the other one!” he began, pointing at the smaller one, who had charged forward with Accelerock, ready to attempt to nip the Golurk out of the air.

Quietly, the Golurk raised one of its fists before firing off the rough equivalent of a rocket punch headed toward the slavering Lycanroc. He didn’t need to look further as the dull, thudding noise impacted with the smaller Lycanroc.

Was it down?

He wasn’t going to hold his breath on that.

MADE BY ★MEULK