kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 9:40:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the last person...

the way noah says him gets kyle intrigued. multiple questions starts to pop in his head all at once, and he is uncertain on how to word them in a way that he can get noah to answer them without being too privy of noah's privacy.

sighing, he places his head on top of him, somewhat as a way to console the gloomy noah.

"we're going there anyways since i don't like crowded places too much."

he starts to nudge noah forward before detaching himself to him and start walking. he goes for a pit stop to throw their garbage before moving to the upper district, where his apartment was. kyle leads the way, turning his head back to noah for a moment to speak.

"you'd have to answer my questions for the entry fee though."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 9:58:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar

it's like a magic trick, but by no means an illusion. when kyle sets his head on his, the chaos of the festival crowds wanes. his embarrassment stills, fading away like the framing of the world. it's the reassurance of acceptance; the desperate comfort someone yearns for after being scolded.

noah nods. the hill populates itself as the moon rises higher. they flee the accretion of strangers, and seek the familiarity in each other. noah debates searching for kyle's hand again, but his fingers still burn hot from his misstep.

the apartment stands ahead, blocked by inquiry. he doesn't being pried open, anyway. it's just a matter of honesty.

"go ahead and shoot!" noah says. his grin recovers, the whites of his teeth ready to catch bullets. "ask anything you want, man."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 10:12:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"what kind of people do you date anyways? or at least, the last one."

the question comes out without missing a beat after noah gives him a go ahead. it shows him that the thought has been lingering in his head since it was mentioned. he shows no signs of it besides the timing, keeping the composed look he has on the outside.

"like, are you into things like that?"

the inquiry was more of a safety concern with being around noah. this was just a date, but if they're having it, it just means noah wants to take it to the next level. being acquainted with the elite four wasn't enough for him, and it gets kyle nervous from that thought alone.

he starts to scratch his head as they head to their destination, starting to wonder if he sounds weird in noah's perspective for asking that.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 10:27:30 GMT
noah faber Avatar

what kind? noah hasn't given much thought to that of late, for his life currently revolves around kyle's star.

while his molten admiration pours itself from the forge of his fantasies, noah finds himself hurting. a good kind of pain. the type of injury he sustains after visits with kyle are of longing. of desiring more than just the fling of teased orbit.

no, he realizes more and more, that he wants more than that. truth be told, noah wishes to lie. to confess purity, or some sort of innocent construction like the plushie in kyle's hands.

and yet, noah is a man of physicality. to love someone is to smother, to invade and clash. to smash atoms against each other so that they become inseparable.

"i am." noah admits. the path to kyle's home seems to grow longer, the lens following his life picking up the nuances of his fear. "and... i hope you are too. because i've been having fun, and... this is good for me."

he shivers. though this is no winter storm, the incoming new year does threaten him with ice in his veins. the past comes to meet the present. kanto, johto. their names quiver, never quite standing still.

"and i hope it's been good for you as much as it's been good for your dogs." he laughs, smiling at himself with his chin tucked down to his chest. "'cause for me, this is the best thing that's happened to me."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 10:38:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle did not expect such a well thought answer for a simple yes or no question.

"i, uh, haven't done it so i'm withdrawing my opinion on that." it sounded respectful, and kyle was proud of himself for that. "but, uh..."

he tries to find the right words for this. the last statement has already taken most of his vocabulary for being proper, and it feels like he's making an automatic response if he keeps repeating his words. he swallows and takes a deep breath, before speaking.

"what are you talking about? is this still related to sexually assaulting each other in public?"

deciding to take his words straight to the point should help, he suppose.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 10:55:50 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah stops. the misunderstanding, the miscommunication. it builds all too quickly, the suffocating crush removing all sense of sight, of sound.

he realizes they have been on separate tracks. the record player's needle has leaped and hit wood, while the vinyl spins with no music.

"i was talking about..." his voice trails off. his adam's apple bobs, swallowing nothing and everything. "skinship- not that. ugh, i'm stupiiiiiiiiid."

doubling over, he hurls his head into his hands. noah pulls himself up, an eye peeking through spread fingers before his hands fall to his sides.

"when i said this is good for me, i meant you're good for me. you're the best thing, and i guess," noah rambles, "i'm not good with words too."

he waddles up to kyle and his head plummets on to his chest.

"i'm hiding myself right now. please don't look."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 11:08:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
embarrassed noah was the best kind of noah he has seen for a while. with his head on his chest, kyle places his hand on top of his head. his legs starts to move forward regardless, his pace much slower to make sure that noah wouldn't trip while walking backwards.

he briefly lowers his head, whispering words that only noah could hear. "okay, okay. not looking, then."

kyle proceeds to walk further towards his apartment. perhaps it was better for noah to be like this so he wouldn't know the exact location of his apartment. he could see him busting in at a moment's notice, or something crazy like that.

"so? tell me what the last person was like?"

he wasn't sure why he keeps on asking. he doesn't particularly care about noah's history, but he supposed his curiosity makes him such. perhaps it was a subconscious thought of being in the same trope as whoever noah liked before was, and he'd like a general description of it.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 11:21:07 GMT
noah faber Avatar

as they begin to move in unison, noah shifts his head to peek with one eye. whispering back, he warns him, "good."

his head swivels back like a door closing on a salesman. his eyes close while he bathes the lingering adrenaline in the subtle scent and warmth of kyle's chest.

noah thinks, the predecessor a lingering phantom. a fading shadow. he speaks, "kind. funny. good looking- duh. but that's the usual, isn't it?"

he chuckles. it's involuntary, spirred on by a memory unseen in the undercurrent of his musings.

"but i think they were too much like me, i guess." noah frowns- or perhaps, its a face of focused thought. kyle wouldn't be sure; he would only be able to feel the way noah's face feels against him.

"you're totally different." noah says as they walk. "and... definitely cuter. oh, sorry. no more 'kyle lopez worshiping' right?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 11:31:36 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"different from kind and funny... so, ruthless and bland then? gotcha."

he stifles laughter as he makes a rushed assessment of himself from noah's words. while he's sure that noah doesn't think of him that way, kyle sees where he's heading with what he's saying.

they turn to a corner and into the deeper residential parts of the upper district. the noise starts to lessen. with most of slateport's population at the festival, there's little to no people left in the streets.

kyle tilts his head downward, where noah still clings onto him. "did they run away cause you're so into me?" he snickers in his attempt of humor, unable to hide the smile from thinking of himself as funny.

yeah, he was funny. noah was wrong about him being different that way!

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 11:47:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar

at kyle's self-deprecation, noah pulls his head out. his thick, dark hair is tangled in charming little patches like paper gift bows. he frowns and butts his head against kyle.

"this is why i gotta shower you in compliments, maaaan." noah pouts. "or else you're gonna pull that sorta stuff. there's nothing wrong with being ruthless or bland anyway- not that you are, heh."

at ease, noah wraps both of his arms around one of kyle's. he sets his head on the other's shoulder, the empty street begging to be filled with his endearment.

"hahaha, no." noah says, kyle's growing smile as contagious as it is dorky. "i ran away to you."

noah bites kyle's shoulder, accompanied by a childishly voiced chomp.

"grr, but you better not run away from me." noah says, stumbling a little bit, his eyes more focused on him than the road. "or else..."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 12:03:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks down at noah, rubbing his chin from having a headbutt injury. he raises a brow as he meets eyes with him, the curve of his lips turning to a smirk as he challenges him.

"or else what?"

his hands go to his shoulders, unlatching noah and then following it up with a quick flick on his forehead to disarm him temporary in case of surprise bites. as soon as he is free, he sprints straight away from him.

legs pace straight to the road. without the judging eyes of the neighborhood, he feels like he owns the place. he feels the wind as it blows to his hair. the kyle plushie remains safely secured on his arm as he escapes noah.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 12:23:46 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the flick bounces off his hard forehead. he flinches: the first turn of battle. noah bares his fangs as he winces, face staggering back. in the momentary darkness of his closed eyes, he hears and feels his crutch tear himself away.

as he blinks open, he sees the man's hair tailing behind him like a lure at the end of a super rod.

"h-hold on! agh, kyle!" noah's steps stutter forth, the blunt, wooden supports of his sandals clacking on the road. "i'm wearing- ah! cheater!"

noah rips his sandals off his feet and clutches their straps. freed from his traditional limiters, he hollers after him while he chases him.

he laughs hysterically, his arms swinging wildly in the air. "kyle lopez!! if i catch you, i'm gonna make you pay!"

noah catches the wind too, his ears buffeted by the cold air. the laughter fails to cease. it bubbles up from his lungs and pops from his lips. while he leaps over barriers and litter, his sandals clap together.

the crisp noise alerts kyle to noah's approach. he gains distance, gains speed. he licks his wind-whipped lips. noah, in his billowing festival robe, dares to pounce on him the first chance he gets.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 12:43:46 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle makes a sudden sharp turn as soon as noah decides to jump. he twists his body, and in a split second, manages to catch the sight of noah from his peripheral. instinctively, his arms move to catch him, and in the most cliched way possible, the two of them fall to the ground.

the kyle plushie rolls to the side of the road. his head turns to it from the ground, staring at it, unable to move with noah's weight pinning him down.

"aww, you got mini kyle dirty. i guess you'll have to pay instead."

he turns back to noah, getting red all of a sudden with the distanced closed in between them. the smile turns awkward as he shifts his attention away. "o-oh, right. we're here." his head swivels to the direction opposite the kyle plushie, where an apartment complex lay. it wasn't anything extravagant, something befitting a lower to middle class citizen of hoenn.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 17:50:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah falls into kyle's arms as if he had been searching for him for all of his life. the collision tastes sweet. like the windswept wanderer who brings water to sundried lips, noah craves kyle's contact. the halycon landing sticks. stays.

he does not wish to move. he can hear himself asking kyle to stay. to stay like this a little while longer, although his lips do not move.

kyle is funny. he wasn't wrong about that.

the last of his laughter flitters from his lips as his rosy gaze swings from kyle's face, to the tossed doll, and the home ahead. eventually, his sights center on the most important prize. he can only smile. no distractions. even when cold. he has learned such tolerance. his yukata curls off and around a bare shoulder, shifted loose from his frame.

wordlessly, noah leans in. lips searching, their tilt tender as they cross the infinite gap on to kyle's. the moment is brief. but enough.

"can i... come in?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,430 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
course [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2020 18:20:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he red doesn't leave his face. enduring the impulse to react accordingly to noah's actions, he creates space in between them as he attempts to diffuse the tension between them.

still, he waited until it's done before he did it. kyle starts to question himself.

"y-y-yeah. but behave yourself!"

he suddenly pushes noah to the side, snickering, before getting up himself. kyle tries to act as if he wasn't affected, but the flushed expression on his face betrays his intentions. he starts to dig through his pockets for his keys.

"c-can you pick up that doll there?"
he gets the right key and proceeds to move inside the complex.