Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
quiver [g]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 22:10:22 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#6f5e7b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]

URSARING

IS GROUCHY

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"][https://i.imgur.com/BXrRGKS.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - refridgerate[break]
freeze-dry / ancient power / hail / blizzard / nature power / encore

though his thrash was rendered useless before it could hit, but that doesn't stop him from raising an arm up with the anger flaring in his eyes. It doesn't seem like the ursaring will be leaving anytime soon, not with its temper from being woken up prematurely. as a result, the bear unleashes rage upon the rocks with hammer arm when attempting to give chase to the ninetales. [break][break]

in the meantime, the aurorus took this chance to charge up an orb of encore, with the intention to blast it at the lycanroc to lock it into stealth rock.

[break][break]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
Please roll in the next post.[break]
ursaring is pursuing ninetales![break]
The rolls in this post will reflect the chance of failure from paralysis: anything lower than 25 will fail[break][break]
NgTsTlCT

[attr="class","missionTag"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
quiver [g]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 18:48:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle clicks his tongue. while things were manageable, problems that he needed to work around with were arising. the effort it takes to put in more effort than he wanted to makes him consider of the second option for the trial.

"eirika, extrasensory. zeke, trap the aurorus."

with the ursaring distracted with the rocks, the ninetales takes the opening to blast it away with its psychic-type move. compared to the other options, the move was the most direct and least destructive.

the lycanroc was locked into a move, which was fine since his strategy still works with it. bound to slow down due to paralysis, the lycanroc releases its stealth rocks around the aurorus, threatening to activate should the pokemon attempt to run away.

kyle readies the lycanroc's pokeball, preparing to recall the rock-type to get rid of its encore.

4XnpkiN_

close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
quiver [g]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2020 6:05:27 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]

MANKEY

ARE ANGY

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"][https://i.imgur.com/BXrRGKS.jpg" style="max-width:100%;"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

female - refridgerate[break]
freeze-dry / ancient power / hail / blizzard / nature power / encore

once again, the aurorus was trapped in place. on the other hand, it didn't seem to have the intention to run anytime soon. the fact that a loud cry could be heard coming from it, on top of the gradual glow and conjuration of a larger, glowing white orb of ancient power said otherwise. rather than aiming its attention at the lycanroc, however, it took its target to the already occupied ninetales-- [break][break]

only to recall that it wasn't its target. it wasn't the target that ayame would have instructed of her pokemon. [break][break]

instead, the orb of ancient energy was directed to himself, who was preparing to recall the rock-type canine. the hit would not be fatal, but it would most certainly do a hefty amount of damage to the trainer. on the other hand, the ursaring let out a loudened groan and roar, as it's flung from its prison and back into the forest to tumble away. the pokemon is sent tumbling until it hits its head on the back of the tree, violently shaking it (and the pokemon residing in it) out and off the branches. there were a few grass pokemon, aipom or two...[break][break]

and mankey, who panicked. as mankey and and mankey do, they began to scurry around aimlessly and thrash at anything in their path, indiscriminately. this including the local pokemon, pokemon and people in their paths and, more importantly, beginning to set the stealth rock that was placed off on themselves.

[break][break]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
Please roll in the next post.[break]
mankey have woken up from ursaring's slam into the tree! they are scrambling aimlessly and triggering stealth rock![break]
The rolls in this post will reflect the chance of failure from paralysis: anything lower than 25 will fail[break][break]
as1x7RL1

[attr="class","missionTag"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
quiver [g]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2020 17:38:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
misfortunes start happening one after another. kyle sucks his breathe in as he endures the pain that throbs in his gut.

he crumples on the ground after the hit, quickly regretting recalling the lycanroc when he knows his pokemon will take the hit for him. the ninetales whips its head around, finding it late to protect her trainer after she's been busy with another command.

"eirika, solar beam, aurorus." kyle grabs a different pokeball than the one that contains the pokemon he just recalled. "cormag, keep the mankey away."

the ninetales moves from the back and takes the front, her solar beam charging almost instantaneously thanks to her ability. the beam is fired straight to the fossil pokemon with full force, removing any restraint after seeing her trainer's state.

the manectric positions itself in between kyle and the rampaging mankey. electricity starts to cackle in its fur as it threatens to discharge should they come closer. a snarl sounds from the canine, as if to show that the warning is serious.

KCIwljQd