evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Of dragon tails & magic hats [mission/ruby]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2020 6:07:34 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

It was supposed to be a quiet walk through a quiet little town in the corner of Hoenn. Exactly the kind of thing that he thought the shy and reclusive psychic/fairy he had recently stumbled upon might enjoy. She seemed to be, at least enough to not go pawing through his bag for her pokeball (which sat on his wrist but she hadn't quite figured that out yet) but she stayed close to his side and watched her surroundings with weary eyes. He knew them to be a sensitive species but he had underestimated how much so.

Even worse was that he'd gotten a message from the rangers- again. It seemed they were still a bit short handed dealing with the aftereffects of the winter storms and were requesting he help out with something nearby. Dragon types were always some kind of trouble as far as he was concerned so this would seem no different than usual to him.

He hasn't seem them on the path thus far, mostly just stragglers. Many of which he had been flagging down to warn about the fact there was supposedly pokemon causing trouble in the area and to be careful= speaking of which.

Evan flags down a young girl on the path, though she's bound to have pokemon if she's out this way it doesn't hurt to make sure she's aware. "Excuse me! Sorry for the intrusion but I've been sent out to find and take care of some dragon types in the area that have been causing trouble with the rural communities. I just wanted to be sure you were aware in case you come across anything on this route- it sounds like they've been real trouble this year."

His pokemon leans on his leg, eyes on the straggler as she assesses them.

mission

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2020 1:21:56 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

Ruby had heard stories of dangerous dragons in this area, especially from many of the locals, but she wasn't worried at all. At least, not with Whisper right at her side. Still, she couldn't help but simply be curious. Despite having Whisper the Hatterene, she had never really fought any dragon-type Pokemon before even though she was incredibly strong against them. Part fairy type, Whisper had been with her for the longest time.

She held the Pokeball in her hand, gently tossing it up and down as she slowly walked along the road and kept her eyes open. She had originally thought about just traveling through, but helping the locals out by intimidating the dragon pokemon away from town shouldn't be too hard! Maybe she was thinking too optimistically, but Whisper was incredibly intimidating just how she was, so it didn't feel like it would be too hard to help out a little bit.

However, Ruby was suddenly surprised by being called out by another stranger. She couldn't help but smile, turning around to face him and about to explain that she wasn't worried about the dangers of the dragon-type pokemon when her eyes simply widened. Standing right in front of her, leaning against her trainer, was a Hatterene. Not hers, that much was immediately obvious. Still, Ruby was a bit shocked, staring straight towards the Hatterene and her trainer with a slightly excited expression. She hadn't seen another one in her entire time in Hoenn, no wonder he felt safe out here as well.

Ruby quickly walked over towards them, speaking with a very soft tone as to not bother their Hatterene. Letting out a soft breath, she immediately did her best to relax. "Hello. I'm uh, well I'm not worried." She quickly sent out her own Hatterene, Whisper standing tall compared to her short trainer.

Whisper stared ahead with a firm, almost prideful gaze as she glanced between the trainer and his Hatterene. Her sheer confidence had this cocky air about her, smiling ever so slightly as she watched Ruby continue to speak.

"I'm Ruby! And uh, I see I don't need to explain Hatterene's to you. I'm not scared at all, not with Whisper by my side."

notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2020 2:37:44 GMT
evan fader Avatar

The pokemon the girl produced was a stark contrast to his own, she seemed more than confident and will to be out on the path with her trainer and while his did not dislike being around him she was certainly less assertive about her presence. She seems to lean on him just a little bit more and only relents her weight when realizing he can only take so much again. The pokemon is keen on attention and seems to be having difficulty with a trainer who cannot supply in the manner she would like.

"No I suppose you do not." Evan chuckles at her comment, she seems eager to see another. "Sinclair here is a new addition to my team though, so I'm afraid I'm not so well versed in the species as I would like, never got to have that much experience with Galarian pokemon I'm afraid." which isn't surprising seeing as the embargo had only recently been revoked.

He watches her pokemon for a moment before adding. "I would still be careful though, I've heard some of the ones in the area are being particularly aggressive and may behave oddly compared to normal. As long as they don't catch you off guard I imagine you'll be fine though." he won't deny her the confidence she should have with her pokemon but he would extend the warning regardless of what she had with her.

"If I may though, how long have you had, Whisper, was it?"

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2020 16:45:56 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Ruby wasn't entirely surprised that he didn't have much experience with Galarian Pokemon. It was kind of silly to have an embargo in the first place, but it made sense on some level. Introducing new predators or prey to an environment that didn't normally have them could make things complicated for any Pokemon who already lived there.

At the warning again, Ruby simply stayed closed to Whisper's side and nodded in acknowledgment. Who knew what was going on these days anyway? Perhaps there would be a dragon that would actually threaten them, but ironically enough massive terrifying dragons simply didn't scare Ruby nearly as much as say, a small ghost would. In her mind, her own Hatterene was certainly scary enough to push away anyone who wanted to threaten her.

"Oh! I uh, I've had Whisper in a Pokeball for only a few years, but I've known her almost my whole life." She couldn't help but smile, suddenly glancing over at the girl who stood strong beside her. Whisper smirked at the comment, slowly letting their arm to wrap around Ruby's shoulders as the trainer continued to speak. "We've been together since I was really young! I used to go off and play with her in the forest, and just... Well, it was fun." The memories alone encouraged a soft smile to spread across her face.

Suddenly, Whisper's grip around her seemed to grow tighter all of a sudden, making Ruby blink in surprise. Something was coming, and it was pissed off, and Whisper could definitely feel it.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2020 9:40:08 GMT
evan fader Avatar

"How darling." Evan grins at her, though it only lasts so long before their conversation is derailed. It seemed his warning would not go without merit today, because Evan sees the tenseness in the pokemon. His own is no different as her gaze shifts away from the pair in front of them and out into the distance.

His own pokemon leans against him a bit more heavily and he looks at her with a little bit of worry, though much less for himself and more for her. Their pleasant outing really was going off the path it was meant for.

Evan can't help but look back over at the girl and her pokemon, in part because he has no idea what the right course of action to ease his pokemon's worry would be. The shortness of their experience with each other makes for the first problem, his own inexperience the next. "Speak of the devil and they shall appear I suppose?" he offers as a sort of joke, because he can only assume it is the dragons coming out to play.

>>gonna put in for the spawn

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2020 3:50:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
duraludon

has attacked!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male - heavy metal[break]
breaking swipe / flash cannon / dragon tail /[break]laser focus / mirror coat

AND THE DEVIL ARRIVES, clad in steel. this "quiet little town" is graced with a dragon in shining armor. from head to toe, this impressive beast is heavy enough to shake the earth it stomps upon. what will you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 5:29:04 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

The ground suddenly shakes and Ruby's confidence almost immediately begins to vanish as soon as something actually arrives. Ruby slowly turns around to look at the Duraludon that just appeared and immediately trying to work out their options. It resisted Whisper's psychic attacks, and unlike other steel or dragon types it certainly wouldn't be harmed extra by Whisper's Mystical Fire or her Dazzling Gleam, but she was certainly weak to any steel-based attack. "H-how... How did it get so big..."

She stumbled back on her feet for a few seconds as Whisper used her arm to keep Ruby upright. It took her a few seconds to collect her composure as the ground continued to shake. The steel devil was staring at them with aggressive eyes and she knew there would be absolutely no talking down this beast. It was too late for that. "T-this... Oh dear, be careful." She spoke towards Evan, her eyes glancing towards their own Hatterene with concern.

Ruby gulped, only to quickly reach out a hand and point at the dragon pokemon. "Whisper, let's put him down before it gets too out of hand!" The silent pokemon nodded in response, reaching out their own arm as fire seemed to swirl within their hand, only to be launched straight at the sky-scraper like beast with Mystical Fire

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 10:09:47 GMT
evan fader Avatar

The earth quakes beneath their feet as the beast comes closer to the pair. Evan and his pokemon alike are almost instantly on high alert, the psychic type perking up enough to seek out the source of the disturbance. He recognizes it by the fact he's not well versed in the pokemon itself at all.

"Probably ate another dragon or two itself." evan says, his way of trying to crack a joke despite the situation. The young woman seems unnerved by the beast but Evan is little the wiser about how their situation seems. To him it is nothing more than something to overcome one way or another. After all that was why he was sent out here wasn't it?

He turns to the young girl. "You too." he doesn't get much of a chance to say anything else, the beast rears its head and gives an agitated roar at the attack, evan as the flames lick at its would-be skin the pokemon does not seem to be deterred. Any trainer would recognize that the building light in the pokemon's maw as it seeks to retaliates and Evan snaps his fingers. "Move."

The psychic energies of his pokemon is faster than his feet are, forcing him and should the younger trainer need it her as well, out of the way of the flash cannon that leaves a groove in the ground where they had been standing. Evan looks to waste no time. "Disarming voice darling, just this once for me."

She seems hesitant, unsteady even, but does as she is asked to. Her voice is quiet at first, small and unsteady but in moments it grows beyond the shyness the pokemon tends to exhibit. The sharp sound of her voice looking to leave those that listen enough unsteady, and perhaps give the other two a sufficient opening to attack again.

>>lmao proboards te the post i wrote earlier so sorry if this is kind of bleh

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 18:44:51 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

As soon as she saw the glowing light within the Duraludon's mouth Ruby knew it was time to move. Throwing her arms around Whisper, the pair briefly blinked away to reappear a few feet to the side, just far enough out of the range of the flash cannon as it practically carved a hole straight into the ground. She stood a bit unsteadily, but perhaps they had a chance. Type advantages didn't mean everything when it came to combat, it was all about strategy! Or at least, so she told herself at the moment to try and remain calm.

The massive steel Pokemon roared loudly, its eyes suddenly glowing with an unnerving light as it used Laser Focus. It's eyes scanning across the two Pokemon in front of them, preparing to absolutely destroy them with whatever attack it used next, building up its energy. Hopefully, he wouldn't have the chance. Once again, Ruby urged Whisper to launch another Mystical Fire, the flames battering away at the steel skin. Just how strong were they? Not wanting to find out, Ruby kept a hand on her other pokeballs just in case someone else was needed. "G-go back where you came from you overgrown skyscraper!" The Duraludon did not reply, for it was simply eager for destruction.

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2020 18:59:52 GMT
evan fader Avatar

They both manage to make it out unscathed and its for the better. Evan's attention stays focused on the pokemon before them, whistling to get his own pokemon's attention when the others take their opening to attack. "Breath doll, and hold it back for them."

The hatterene mellows during their fiery barrage, calming her mind and focusing herself so that she might play the part that seems theirs to play well. Moments later the beast will find itself enveloped in psychic energy to hold it at bay. While the pair is by no means well versed in such a battle yet they can at least make certain the more experienced pair has no problems keeping the beast from rampaging further.

Evan turns to the girl and her own pokemon. "She'll keep it from advancing."

He leaves the final blow to them, one more push should be all they need as the pokemon struggles against the psychic strength of his pokemon, wearing itself down further than it already has been.

>>little bleh, but I figure we can finish this up on your post and close this down finally <3

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 6:14:51 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

As mighty as the Duraludon was, it seemed to struggle to comprehend the sudden psychic strength holding it back. It struggled against the mental grip, enranged. As soon as Ruby realized what they were doing and was even informed verbally, Ruby wasted absolutely no time. It was time to put them down before they hurt anyone else. A quick grip to her necklace began to activate Whisper's Mega Stone. With a flash of light surrounding the Hatterene, their form quickly began to change. Growing taller and stronger, their tentacle splitting into three as the smaller form inside the hair was revealed through the cracks in the hair. Whisper simply smirked, seemingly giggling quietly to herself.

"Let's do this!" Ruby cried out, pointing straight at the Duraludon. "Blind him!" With a silent stare from her pokemon, suddenly a bright flash of light poured out her own eyes, a move easily recognizable as Dazzling Gleam. The Duraludon roared in anger to the burning light, suddenly swinging its arms wildly, intent to strike anything within their range.

Ruby quickly backed up, motioning for Evan to do the same to stay out of harm's way. "Now! Smite!" An almost sadistic smirk began to spread across Whisper's face as she responded to her trainer's orders. Swinging her tentacles, beams quickly fired from them as what appeared to be stars slammed into the ground, electricity shocking everything in between. The Duraludon was quite tanky, but after being blinded briefly and now confused due to the usage of Smite, it was left wide open.

"Knock it out! Put that dragon down!" Whisper's smug smirk only grew wider as her three tentacles pressed close together. Suddenly spinning wildly, her fist made out of her tentacles would slam straight into the side of the massive beast, knocking it backward and onto its back. Knowing better than to give it any time from the combo that Whisper just unleashed, Ruby dug into her bag and grabbed an Ultra Ball. Quickly tossing it at the toppled skyscraper-like pokemon, she waited with bated breath. Eventually, she heard the Pokeball click and grinned incredibly widely.

"Would you look at that! We did it!" Of course, Whisper seemed to roll her eyes under the insinuation that there was teamwork. However, she was simply too cocky for her own good. With a quiet giggle of her own, Ruby slowly walked over to grab the Pokeball holding the Duraludon. "Let's get you somewhere you won't hurt anyone, huh?"

(Mission End)

notes: So sorry for not posting in this for a while, but it's a good post <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 19:13:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poké, 5 infamy, duraludon (ruby).
[break]