played by

Magnere

she/her
December 4th
Slateport City
Pansexual
Fortune Teller
Grunt
Death does not save you from the cruelty of man.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @celeste
Celeste Abbiati
Ghostly Warning [M]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 5:03:27 GMT
Celeste Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

There was something about this place that just felt... Right. There was no other way to describe how comfortable the peach tree made her feel. She didn't quite understand why the elderly couple hired them to protect her tree, but money was money, and if it happened to be enjoyable at the same time then it was all the better. Sunset was such a beautiful time of night as well. The oranges and red streaking across the sky, until even the power of the sun was vanished from sight entirely.

Letting out a long sigh, Celeste simply slumped down against the tree, gently placing a hand against it. She wasn't much of a plant girl but having a fruit tree was, to her, a sign of comfort. Free food, shade, protection from the rain, it was like a little slice of heaven for her. Of course, she couldn't just let herself fall asleep under the swaying branches. Obviously, something was going to threaten the tree if they had to be here to protect it. It was likely to be a rather interesting night to say the very least.

Humming softly to herself, Celeste took off the rather large sunhat and sat it down at her side. "You know, this is hardly the thing I'd expect to be doing with my life." She spoke with a soft tone, letting her eyes slowly glancing around the landscape until settling on the individual joining her for this endeavor. "I can imagine this wasn't necessarily what you've pictured for your life to go, either. But I suppose money is money. "

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #b536da; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,835 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Ghostly Warning [M]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 19:04:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

A peach tree.

When he'd accepted the job, needing money to fund his latest experiments, he was sure they had to be messing with him. And yet here he stood under the offending foliage, plucking a plump, ripe fruit from the end of a branch.

He'd not been told he could take any, but they'd made the mistake of not telling him he couldn't.

He takes a large bite from the fruit, glancing over at the girl when she addresses him. Peach juice slides down his chin, and he dabs at it with the corner of his jacket sleeve, making a face. He swallows before answering.

"Money is money," he agrees.

Gavin's Crobat hangs upside down from one of the branches, pretending to sleep. Gavin isn't fooled.

"Did they tell you what it needs protecting from? Honestly, I thought this was an elaborate prank when I took the job."

[newclass=.gav] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#222222;padding:20px; color:#666666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gav b] color: #716075; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnere

she/her
December 4th
Slateport City
Pansexual
Fortune Teller
Grunt
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @celeste
Celeste Abbiati
Ghostly Warning [M]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2020 20:50:29 GMT
Celeste Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"If it was indeed a prank, the prank would have been obvious by now." Or at least, she assumed as much. "I can hardly imagine a couple would pay individuals to sit beneath a tree all night as a simple prank. Perhaps they intend to surprise us, but I doubt it." She sighed softly, turning away from her associate and glancing off at the sun setting once more.

"I was informed of what we are supposed to be protecting it from. Ghosts, spirits, specters, what have you. I was skeptical at first, based on my experience with the type. However, sitting here..." She pauses a bit, glancing up at the tree and slowly placing one of her hands gently against the bark of the tree. She had no way of knowing, but it just... felt right. She nodded her head and smiled softly. "I suppose there might be some credibility to their worry. Call it my intuition, perhaps."

Celeste sent out Jaspers from his Pokeball, only for the cat pokemon to curl up atop her lap where she sat and purr softly with a soft smile on her face. His presence was always rather comforting, she had to admit. "If you see anything spooky, suspicious, or otherwise supernatural in nature, let me know and I'll see what we can do."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #b536da; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,835 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Ghostly Warning [M]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2020 6:12:35 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[attr="class","gav"]

"Yeah, I don't think so, either." He'd been convinced that his phone would lead him into the middle of nowhere, perhaps to a couple of strangers looking to rob some unsuspecting schmuck willing to agree to something this ridiculous. Instead, it had led him to a sickeningly adorable cabin with its picturesque peach tree and a girl he knew passingly as a Rocket agent. What a night this was shaping up to be. "As long as we get paid, I don't care what needs protecting."

Besides, free peaches. He polishes off his first and sucks on the pit, listening.

An exasperated breath huffs from his nose at the mention of ghosts. Not that he has anything against the type, but his thoughts drift to an abandoned warehouse where he'd been attacked by a phantom whose origins still escape him.

He spits out the pit, clears his throat.

"You're the ghost girl," he points out, shrugging. There's no offense intended. "Figure you'll sense it long before I do. I don't know shit about ghosts. What're they weak to, anyway?"

[newclass=.gav] width:300px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11.5px;background-color:#222222;padding:20px; color:#666666;[/newclass]

[newclass=.gav b] color: #716075; font-weight:lighter;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Ghostly Warning [M]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2020 3:21:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
polteigeist

attacks!

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

genderless - cursed body[break]
strength sap / aromatic mist / shadow ball /[break]tea time / giga drain / shell smash

PERHAPS, A FLOATING TEA SET can be deemed as supernatural in their eyes. and not just one. many. polteageist crawl toward, float toward, and "swim" toward the tree with their delicious brewed bodies. however, they seem hellbent in tearing that tree down. many begin to spew shadowy balls of tea toward the defenders, while others begin to sap strength and health with their spouts of their kettles.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

&[break]

close tab

played by

Magnere

she/her
December 4th
Slateport City
Pansexual
Fortune Teller
Grunt
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @celeste
Celeste Abbiati
Ghostly Warning [M]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 20:46:19 GMT
Celeste Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

She can't help but allow a smirk to drift across her face as he mentions she was the "Ghost Girl." Such a title was oddly fitting, given her experience and their past encounters. Looking over at him, she spoke with a cool tone to her voice. "Ghosts are weak to two types, primarily. Dark-type moves, and other Ghosts. It seems they are their own greatest weakness."

However, the sudden sight of a floating tea set disturbs her casual rest at the bottom of the tree. Suddenly climbing to her feet, Celeste didn't waste a single second in allowing all of her pokemon to be sent out from their Pokeballs. If they were coming in a swarm, then surely they wouldn't mind if she and Gavin returned the swarm in kind.

"There!"
She called out, although the sight was probably obvious by now as the shadowy balls of tea launched towards them, paired with the sudden addition of multiple other attacks directed at them and the tree itself.

"Kelporeal, Power Whip!" Celeste quickly commanded her Dhelmise, intent on at least disrupting their coordination and sending the Polteigeists flying. The massive anchor Pokemon quickly swung around, careful of the tree itself as it's massive anchor and long kelp chain flew through the swarm.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,835 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Ghostly Warning [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 22:46:56 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Gavin nods at her words, the ghost of a frown upon his lips. He had unfortunately come ill-equipped to deal with ghosts, though his choice of Crobat was fortuitous in retrospect: it possessed both a dark and ghost-type move.[break][break]

Further discussion is halted by the appearance of — a tea set. He's abruptly and unpleasantly reminded of home, and the frown deepens to a scowl.[break][break]

He flinches instinctively as a glob of tea splashes against his exposed forearm, expecting the sting of a burn... but it doesn't come. The tea is cold as ice, raising gooseflesh on his arms and leaving no mark but a dripping trail like brackish water.[break][break]

A whistle catches the attention of the Crobat, and Gavin barks his command: "Astonish, then bite it!"[break][break]

Crobat shrieks as it dives on four wings toward the indicated target, slamming headlong into the Polteageist and catching it off guard. With it's foe astonished, the bat bites down hard with its poisonous fangs.[break][break]

His Alcremie is sent out for support, decorating Crobat with squealed praises as she huddles close to Gavin's leg.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]