[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he should have just said no...
[break][break]
for reasons beyond his understanding, marcel sits behind a stall in an outfit that could only be seen as ridiculous with a crystal ball before him. he supposes he got himself into this--he'd pushed his cover too far, gotten to friendly and now, it seemed marcel was finally paying the price.
[break][break]
why hadn't he said no?
[break][break]
his dragonair seems to be far more amused by the situation than he is. she definitely got the better end of the deal costume-wise, simply wearing a veil over her face. he shares a look with his pokemon, the only means he has of conveying his fustration, before he calls out to passerbys, trying to hide the disinterest in his voice.
[break][break]
"fortunes! come have a glimpse into your future!"
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: mission
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]@open

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2020 17:09:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a familiar voice rings in his ears. he thinks it's auditory hallucination at first, having received no news of a person he looked up to all of a sudden. while he initially feared for the worst, he takes the risk of disappointment to check up on it.

an undeniable smile comes to his face when he recognizes the features behind the gaudy outfit. the general stature, those dead eyes... they all seemed familiar. he gets more excited as he observes him from afar, checking each box on his check list as he identifies him.

priam pushes pressure points on his palm to calm himself down as he weaves through the crowds. he makes a beeline for marcel's stall, eyes unintentionally staring daggers while he forcefully settles his large grin with a devious smirk.

as he reaches marcel, he slams his hand on the table.

"hit me!"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2020 4:04:49 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]the table shakes with sudden force and marcel jumps from the shock. the crystal ball is knocked off its stand, rolling towards the table edge before he darts out a hand to stop it. placing the orb back in its place, he's shoots the culprit a withering look, and damn near drops it all over again.
[break][break]
it's not a face he expected to see, to say the least, but surprise seems an unreasonable reaction. marcel had been the one to run, many others, while cleaning their hands of rocket, had still stayed put within the region. faced with priam, he can't help but feel guilty. it had all happened too fast to consider the consequences--marcel had only seen freedom.
[break][break]
his dragonair seems to have recognised the boy too, though she only tilts her head in curiosity. despite himself, he smiles.
[break][break]
"don't slam the table like that. they're gonna make me pay if i break this damn ball, you know."
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 16:38:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh."

he behaves himself at his word, regardless of whether or not marcel still held seniority in terms of the position they have within the organization. regardless, priam has no idea of his return to rocket, having only checked the list of recruits for the new iteration of rocket for people near his age to befriend.

a finger touches the crystal ball. priam is curious of how exactly it works, though he doubts it really does. there still was an inkling of uncertainty that wonders if it really does.

"does that even work? can ya jus' use, like, a cards or something? those don't break!"

his eyes dart from the crystal ball and then back to marcel. his eyes looked angry, annoyed and irritated, but the smile on his lips say he's still enthusiastic with the meeting.

"anyways, what's that weakass greeting?! shouldn't you be more like-" his face changes to that of surprise, "-wow!" and then back to his constipated-excited one expression.

priam raises a brow, questioning him.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 2:47:26 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]priam manages to make behaviour that would otherwise annoy marcel to no end somehow endearing--he's not quite sure if he'd count it as a talent or not. the man answers his questions in succession, "no, of course it doesn't. and i'm just working with what they gave me."
[break][break]
surely the costume made it obvious that none of this had been of his own design.
[break][break]
marcel's expression softens as his defences are worn down. "i had a feeling you'd still be around." priam didn't seem like the type to run, not as far as he'd gone himself, at least. "i hope you're not still causing trouble and hanging around..." he catches himself, in case they should be overheard, "you know."
[break][break]
he hadn't thought to check if priam was still caught up in rocket's ranks, regretfully. with the fall of team rocket, there was hope that the boy had managed to free himself from the organisation--this was not the sort of lifestyle marcel wished for him.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 16:40:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
conflict comes at marcel's inquiry. he refrains from dropping more direct hints, but he supposed he can give him a vague rundown of his situation.

"wow! i'm a very respectable member of society! i even rent an apartment all by myself now!"

he got all the rights to it after his roommate went missing, presumably from rocket interference. that was his first guess as to what happened to marcel after he went missing. priam tried not to think about it since then.

"i feel, like, one of the richer people in hoenn now, even!" he runs his fingers to his bangs, flicking them away in the most showy way possible. "but enough about me. i can tell more about me later," priam does have a tendency to go for long intervals of time talking about nonsense, and he stops himself before it happens.

he places his hands on the crystal ball and starts to touch it all over. the smirk remains while his eyes maintain contact with marcel's, almost as if he's glaring at him intently.

"i'm predicting the future. you're going to tell the reason why you're back in hoenn to me!"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 0:28:39 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he takes his words how he wants to take them, is perhaps too quick to find what he wants in priam's answer. he breathes a sigh of relief. "that's good." respectable, he could take. happily so. priam had been far too young for rocket, though marcel had only been a year older when he started his time with the organisation. boy, had he paid the price for that.
[break][break]
he laughs when priam takes the crystal ball. it's the first time he's laughed in a while. "what do you mean 'why i'm back'?" he responds easily, "i just went on holiday, what with all the chaos here. alola's lovely, by the way."
[break][break]
confident priam had washed his hands of rocket, he found no need to burden the boy with the truth. the struggle to settle into anything resembling an ordinary life. besides, if he'd taken the courage to step away from the organisation, marcel could only imagine he'd be disappointed he could not do the same.
[break][break]
no, marcel was the same man he'd always been.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 2:38:53 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he doesn't know much about alola, same as the other regions outside of kanto and hoenn. from what marcel's words imply, however, he can only guess it's some sort of paradise.

"and you didn't take me with you?"

he scratches his head with both of his hands, frustration seemingly showing from priam's shallow disposition.

"it's been boring in here! at least work's been exciting, kinda."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 22:30:35 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he has the grace to look apologetic. "sorry, it was a bit of a last-minute plan." a half truth at least.
[break][break]
marcel perks up at the mention of a job. it was good to see priam taking matters into his own hands, the boy had always come off as a tad irresponsible. perhaps he'd grown in the time marcel was gone.
[break][break]
"oh? what are you working as now?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 15:47:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"a research assista-- er, lab aide. yeah! that's the right word for it!"

he flashes marcel a proud smile, puffing his chest triumphantly. a half truth as well, he supposed, since half of the time he works for rocket were spent helping their scientists with their research as their errand boy. then again, he also has been feeding 's fish tanks all the time and that kinda counts as being an aide to one of the league's top researchers.

he leans his face further the booth, wearing a teasing smile on his expression. "you're proud of me, aren't ya? you can say that if ya want!" he snickers and withdraws from the booth.

"anyways," he adds before marcel can say anything, trying to steer the conversation away. he raises a hand enthusiastically, showing energy that contrasts marcel's. "can i have a reading please! i'll avail a family discount if you have that too!"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 0:35:52 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel's definitely impressed, its written all over his face. sure, he never doubted priam's capabilities, it was just that the boy never came across as...well...sensible enough to handle lab work. he really had grown up. marcel almost feels a hint of nostalgia.
[break][break]
"yeah, i'm proud," he confesses easily. he wasn't going to hold back praise where praise was due.
[break][break]
his newfound regard for priam withers slightly he veers back to fortune telling. "you know this stuff's all bullshit right?" soon recognising there was no dissuading priam, he lets out a resigned sigh and continues, "whatever, it's on the house. just put your hands on the damn ball already."
[break][break]
he can't believe he's entertaining him like this, some things never changed...
[break][break]
"so, what's your question?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
future sight [open/rr]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 0:51:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 75 poké, 5 infamy, 3 lucky letters, 1x rainbow shard.
[break]