Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Down to a Tea (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 0:21:54 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once again, Thomas found himself on the search for a Budew, among other Grass-types. This time, instead of the Ampharos in the Lilycove lighthouse being sick, it was his ex-girlfriend that came down with the illness instead. The bad news was that during the attack on Verdanturf, the spare ingredients they had gathered from last year's search were destroyed. So Thomas was desperately searching for the ingredients to make the healing tea, before it was too late.

Thomas would be accompanied by his Alakazam, Freke. The Psychic-type was remaining vigilant for any of the relevant grass-types to make the tea. Of course, Freke was also looking out for any signs of danger, whether they be unwanted wild Pokemon, or humans attempting to attack them, for whatever reason.

tags:
notes: Not the best start, but here ye goh

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
Down to a Tea (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2020 2:47:42 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","thread"]rocket were all about their resources. never one to limit their flow of income, marcel had been tasked with collecting whatever pokemon he may find with medicinal properties to sell and export. while it was one of his tamer assignments, his recent run-in with that monster of a salamence had brought about an appreciation for the more mundane tasks bestowed upon him.
[break][break]
so far his success had been minimal, a single budew squirms about in the hold of his metagross' psychic. it was a quiet day from what he'd seen.
[break][break]
a rustle in the bushes has both his pokemon on guard. titan's hold falters for a moment, but that is all it takes for the budew to free itself from its grasp and scamper off. "hey!" marcel runs after it, "come back!"
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Down to a Tea (Mission)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 15:40:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas and Freke walk through the area, they see a Budew running past them. From what Thomas could see, it looked to be rather frightened, like it had just escaped from a harrowing encounter. The voice calling out to it, coming from an older male, confirmed it. Thomas looked over to see the man, one who one could say looked worn out, accompanied by a Metagross.

"I'd put away that Metagross, if I were you. That thing is too bulky and too heavy to really be roaming around this forest, especially with that Budew being small enough to fit into spaces it couldn't hope to fit in.", he'd tell the man sternly. "I take it you're hunting for ingredients too, yeah?", Thomas would inquire. "Or you just looking for a Budew for some other reason?"

tags:
notes: Late, but replied