A fighter's will [Social/Battle]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2020 7:03:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec was right outside of Fortree City on Route 119. He was waiting for his guide to show him around this particular area. He hadn't been to this area of Hoenn before and all he had heard was that the terrain in this particular made it easy for trainers like him to get lost extremely easy. He could've used Rex to fly, or his Charizard but ... That was just it. He had never flown on the back of a Pokemon before. He had always relied on his own to feet to get him from point A to Point B. 

If he ever wanted to fly on the back of his Pokemon, he felt he should be properly trained before ever doing that. For now, a Guide would be perfect for him. Within a total of fifteen minutes of waiting some more, Alec had began to hear footsteps coming from behind him. 

"Hello! My name's Alec! So you must be my guide, right?" Alec had asked the man. From the looks of it, he seemed to be older than Alec, but not by much. Alec had an excites grin on face, being friendly and cheerful as usual. That's just the way Alec was. Now, if someone was being a jerk to him for no reason, then he wouldn't be so nice like he was being now.

-Hope this is okay! And also if we do decide to battle, would it be cool with you if I choose Pokemon from my PC in general for the battle? If I need to make edits pls lemme know! <3 -

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 0:25:39 GMT
noah faber Avatar

he had been lost here before. thanks to 's intervention, he might have been lost here for all of eternity. but now, noah returns as an expert of the route.

he dons his best hiking shoes. the sun shines hotly here, and the air is sticky with humidity.

"sorry to keep you waiting!" noah says, retying one of his laces. he completes the knot and jogs closer. "alec? i'm noah. so! what do you want today? just a leisurely stroll? a run to bump the heartrate up?"

on his waist, his strapped pokeballs capture the sunlight.

/ ill update my pkmn soon!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2020 4:01:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[player]http://k007.kiwi6.com/hotlink/ccwidqn72n/Bleach_-_Number_One_Chokkaku_Mash_up[/player]

Alec had grinned at the man who named himself as Noah. He seemed like a pretty nice guy! "Nice to meet ya! And no worries! I'm always late for a lot of things," Alec said with a grin, admitting one small flaw about him. However, having flaws is what makes us human, as well as learning from them. When Noah asked him what he wanted to do, Alec paused thinking hard on what they should do. After five minutes of critical thinking, Alec had noticed Noah's Poke balls shining in the Sunlight that were strapped to his waist.

"Oh wow! You got Pokemon too!? Nice! I'm currently training my Pokemon and then once we're ready, we're gonna challenge the Gym Leaders and then once I get all of em, I'm gunning straight for the Pokemon League's Elite Four!" Alec said, having a powerful sense of determination in his voice as well as his eyes.

"Speaking of which, I think I figured out what to do. Let's race to that clearing all the way over there! Ready. Set. Go!" Alec said quickly, and without warning, Alec had bolted into a sprint without so much as a warning. For being seventeen years old, Alec had enough energy for four other teenagers his age. Alec had a smile on his face, not minding the warmth from the sun beating down on him.

-Okay, so Alec has decided to race him to the clearing in order to battle Noah there rather than be close to the city entrance and battle. Hope thats okay with ye! ^^ -

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 4:21:49 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"big dreams. i've gotta get some badges myself, haha." noah's voice descends underneath the cloud of his breath. "but slow and steady wins the race, right?"

alec reminds him of himself- and of how much energy he has lost over the years. sometime during the transition between kanto, johto and hoenn, noah's body has lost its pin feathers.

"race?! wait, i'm supposed to be guiding you, yeah?!" noah recoils from the abrupt sparks flying from his tourist, but he goes with the flow. he rushes after alec's tailwinds.

"what did you figure out? you think it's a good viewing spot or something?!" noah calls out. he feels as if his sprint trumpets his voice.

as they reach the clearing, noah feels the sun bathing his hair.

"okay, okay, you win the race." noah says, exasperated.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 4:51:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec couldn't help feel at ease as he had ran. Alec had stopped already making to the clearing before Noah had. Alec laughed having a big goofy grin on face, forgetting that Noah was actually the one supposed to be guiding him - not the other way around. "Sorry, its just when I get an idea stuck in my head, I get super psyched and forget about everything else!" Alec said in admittance.

"Now that we're here, this is a perfect area for us to have a friendly Pokemon Battle! Whaddaya say!?" Alec said now having a more determined look while holding his grin. This was his plan along. Ya see, ever since he saw the poke balls strapped to Noah's waist, he just had to battle him. However, he didn't wanna have a battle near the city entrance.

"It'll be a singles battle. Three of my Pokemon against three of your Pokemon!"
Alec said, seeing if Noah would agree to the terms of the battle. This would also be a perfect chance to see if his training had paid off.

-And now the fun begins :yugis:-

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 0:24:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"wasn't part of the job description, but i'm down." noah says, detaching a pokeball from its holster. "you sure about this?"

it is clear that this place has been used for battles before. disturbed, uneven growths of grass and the occasional scratch or footprint reveal the clearing's history. the field catches a soft wind.

"sounds like a plan, buddy." noah agrees, and he tosses out a pokeball.

when the pokeball lands before noah, it cracks open to reveal a disgruntled turtonator. the dragon snorts complaints with flames. its hunched shoulders reveal its apathy as it swings its snout toward noah. the gaze it holds is critical.

"yeaaah, jacquie. i know. impromptu." noah scratches the back of his neck. "anyway, let's have at it, alec!"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 1:17:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Oh yeah! I've never been so sure in my life when it comes to challenging someone for a Pokemon Battle!" Alec said having that same look intense determination in his eyes. If anyone knew him well enough, When his mind was made up, there was no changing it. Alec was even more eager to see what Noah's first Pokemon was. That was when the Pokemon appeared from the Pokeball had tossed.

Alec let out an 'awe' seeing Noah's Dragon type Pokemon. At least, that was what Alec had thought it was. "Cooooool! A Dragon Pokemon! I've need this particular Pokemon before but it sure looks awesome as well as strong!" Alec had said as if he were thrilled. However, what Noah did not know though was Alec was very much experienced with Dragon Type Pokemon.

"Alright Rex! Time to show em what we got!" Alec said, now his Pokeball from his belt and tossing it out in front of him. It opened in the same fashion as did Noah, revealing Alec's Salamence. Rex let out a deafening roar, eager for the friendly battle just like Alec was. It flapped its strong red wings while staying on the ground. Rex swung its blew tail slowly awaiting for Alec to give him a command.

"Alright Rex! Start off with Dragon Breath!" Alec had said, and with that his Salamence shot out a purplish stream from its mouth, aiming at Noah's Pokemon, signifying the start of the battle.

-Hope ya don't mind me makin the first move! ^^ -

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 0:48:10 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"huh! neat."

a salamence. the sudden summoning of azure flesh and canard fins startles noah because of the contrast. as it alights on the clearing, its roar shakes against its trainers' bright smile.

noah urges his turtonator to evade the incoming breath. the fire dragon is already on the move as the purple breath burns where it once stood. as noah directs his pokemon to continue moving, he shouts:

"jacquie, SHELL SMASH!"

in the brief window of time, noah needs his stocky partner to prepare. against something as agile as a salamence, noah realizes he needs to hit it hard. and fast.

the turtonator skids on its flat feet, shifting its shell defensively toward the salamence. it covers itself in a white glow, before dispersing the light with a violent flag of flame.

it begins to move with increased agility. as it lights the flame of battle from its snout, the turtonator attempts to close the gap.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2020 5:47:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec had smirked, showing that he was already enjoying their friendly battle. Honestly it never took much to make himself happy, which was a good thing. Alec was also impressed that Noah's Pokemon, despite it's appearance, was able to dodge Rex's Dragon Breath with ease. It was then that Noah had commanded his Dragon to counter with Shell Smash. However, Alec already knew what to do. "Protect!" Alec said quickly, Rex knowing what to do. It let out a roar as a barrier had formed, protecting him from his opponent's attack.

Just as the barrier stopped, Alec had readied another command for his Salamence, and with the sudden defense, Noah's Pokemon was in the perfect spot. Up close and easy to strike. "Use Dragon Breath again!" Rex let out another purplish stream from its mouth, hoping that his second attempt to attack would work this time. "You better not be holding back on me, Noah! 'Cause Rex and I have barely just scratched a warm up!" Alec said with a cocky yet playful grin.

-Hope ya don't mind me makin the first move! ^^ -

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 1:40:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar

the turtonator strikes at alec's salamence with punishing tumult. jacquie's staunch body slams into the shimmering PROTECT. but she doesn't stop there.

the dragon swerves around, using the momentum of her fist to scrape her spiked shell toward alec's salamence. as the PROTECT fades, noah's knuckles whiten with anticipation. to dole out pain, one must suffer a little in the process.

the purple flames brush past the turtonator's back. jacquie reels in her cry as she aims her snout downward. at first, it seems as if she's in a position of endurance.

but noah sees the wisps of flame flickering within her chest. there's no time to banter back.

"OVERHEAT!" noah shouts.

like a stick of dynamite, the turtonator erupts. a plume of smoke fires from dragon's chest cavity as a pillar of flame flares against the salamence right behind her.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 4:36:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec honestly wasn't expecting Noah's Pokemon to do the same thing his Salamence had done. There was nothing Rex could do at that moment, especially with being so close. However, fire type moves did little to hurt Rex. 

Rex flew out of the smoke upward, using his wings to get him up in the air while also stopping himself from the push of the impact of Noah's dragon's attack. As Alec had suspected, there were very light burns on Rex however not anything serious. 

"That was a pretty good move your Pokemon did there, but fire type moves won't do much to Dragon type Pokemon." Alec smirked. "Now! Use Zen Headbutt!" Alec said, and with that, Rex dove downward from the sky towards Noah's Pokemon. The light purplish kinetic energy had formed around Rex as he had dove downward, his momentum and speed picking up.

-I figured id add the pic of Alec's new hairdo :3 -

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 3:49:04 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"ah!" noah slaps a hand against his cheek. yet, he trudges on despite the resistance having slipped his mind. still, damage is damage. "that was supposed to happen!"

as the salamence arcs into the air, noah's turtonator hides in the smoke. the position is still advantageous. although the fire did little to scorch the tough hide of alec's dragon, at least his pokemon is closer to the fight.

noah reaches his hand toward his turtonator as he calls a command. hearing alec's order, he retaliates with his own. "SHELL TRAP!"

the smoke begins to subside. the last weaves of grey curl away from the dragon's body as it stomps on to the ground, positioning its hardened shell toward the diving salamence. angled in defense, the turtonator braces itself.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 18:59:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec smirked and had reacted to Noah's command respectively. "Fly around and strike with Dragon Breath!" Alec said calmly as well as with a sense of excitement still behind his words. It was as if each and every step the battle had taken, it revved him up even more.

Rex had complied, the kinetic energy still surrounding him, but instead of going for a head on assault like they had normally planned, just as he made it closer to the Turtonator, Rex flew around to the front of the land dragon and blasted a stream of it's own breath at the other Pokemon. It was a maneuver that Alec had been training Rex to do, since it could fly now. It took a bit for Rex to get used to, but when in the heat of battle, he nails it almost perfectly.

With Rex being a flying type, Rex had the advantage in terms of mobility as well as speed. However, what wasn't known to those that faced his Salamence in battle was that Rex actually was not his fastest Pokemon. "Ya know, No-No, Your Pokemon may be durable, but ... Every durable wall has a weakness!" Alec said with a grin. It was then that Alec had realized he called Noah by a random nickname. He then pondered for a quick second.

"Hmmmm .... No-No. Yep! It's official! That's your nickname from now on!" Alec had nonchalantly with a big grin on his face. It was completely random, as well as being totally out there, but it was obvious that Alec meant no harm by it.

-Noah's nickname is a official! Spread. The. Word! :yugis:-

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2020 22:24:28 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"can we... not call me by that."

noah recalls the face had made upon the bestowment of his nickname. the dismay becomes clear through mirroring as he shakes the sour nomenclature from his tongue. no to no-no.

his turtonator's shell takes time to reset. as noah shouts warnings at his friend, the DRAGON BREATH broils across his dragon. in the ensuing smoke, noah watches for movement- and finds none. as the smoke subsides, his turtonator lays sprawled on the clearing with spirals for eyes.

"agh... my bad, jacquie." noah laments ill-preparation under his breath as he recalls his dragon. "alright. we're just warming up too, man."

from his pockets, he throws another pokeball. it cracks open to summon his golisopod. the armoured arthropod immediately assumes a pugnacious position. the claws capture the sun's rays with a samurai's shine.

"aight, we're being serious now."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2020 9:09:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alec couldn't help but laugh at Noah's comment and said, "Can't make any promises there!" Alec said, taking a pointer finger and rubbing it underneath his nose with a smug yet playful grin on his face. When the smoke had cleared from the clash of Rex's Dragon Breath, Alec jumped up and down with pure excitement. "Alright, Rex! Good job, buddy! Alec said happy that they had won the first round of the battle.

"That's just what we wanted to hear! Right Rex?" Alec asked his Dragon. It had let out another roar, ready to battle once more. "Alright, Rex! Use Zen Headbutt!" Alec said, wasting no time in continuing the battle. Rex had used its ability to fly in order to pick up speed, the same purplish kinetic energy forming around the blue dragon as it charged at Noah's Golisopod.

-uwu-