[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]it was his day off. he wanted to watch the wailmers, for some bizarre reason. perhaps he wanted some semblance of peace before rocket threw him into a mission that would last for months, but then again there were probably plenty other ways marcel could unwind.
[break][break]
ways that didn't involve returning here.
[break][break]
he'd thought he'd forgotten about it all--he had, when he was caught up in the chaos that followed rocket's fall. it had all been a whirlwind at that point. afterwards it was a matter of settling into his new life, failing, and trying to decide on his next course of action. this was probably one of the first times marcel had to stop and think, and being here only meant one memory in particular would resurface.
[break][break]
shit, he can't believe it'd slipped his mind like that. it had been a horrific day, that was for sure. lost in thought, he almost walks into a statue which definitely hadn't been there last time he was in mossdeep (well, the last time before that).
[break][break]
"the hell is this?"
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the blackest day
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 3:01:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
but it wouldn't be so make-believe, if you believed in me.
POKÉMON

NOTES

she knows about the space center, at least
"Careful— that statue looks important!"

A short girl with bouncy pink locks emerged out from the visitor's center nearby, looking to get some fresh air with her Delcatty at the memorial near the edge of the cliff. She'd noticed the man earlier, but certainly hadn't imagined he was daydreaming. He looked way too well kept for that sort of thing. Standing to his side just a few feet away, she looked up at the statue with wonder. Her Delcatty, in the meantime, took its place by her side but kept an eye on the stranger, even as it started to groom.

"To be honest, I don't even know what this place is all about... I just got to Hoenn, you see." The young girl softly explained, shifting her amethyst eyes towards the man. "I came here to meet somebody for an interview, but I don't even know what this place represents to the city! What a joke, right?" She giggled, always one for a little self-deprecating humor every now and again. "How about you?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
the blackest day
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2020 0:46:25 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]"yeah," he replies, looking round to see if there were any other changes to mossdeep he hadn't noticed, "i'm new too."
[break][break]
lies come easy, marcel feels neither guilt nor regret any longer. though he knew plenty about mossdeep, was there for the event which defined the town's recent history, kosuke sato was a man who'd only just moved to hoenn.
[break][break]
he takes a moment to regard the woman in front of him. the pink her made her seem younger than she was. it wasn't a face he'd seen in any of the files he'd read through, so not a figure of massive importance, but it never did harm for marcel to get information where he could. "what's the interview for?"
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
the blackest day
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 5:20:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
PAPER MOON
but it wouldn't be so make-believe, if you believed in me.
POKÉMON

NOTES

fula city girl
The man certainly strikes her as mysterious, and that's beyond the fact that he's a total and complete stranger. He didn't seem to care about going into as much detail as she had and, though she may appear ditzy to most, she was most certainly cognizant of social cues like that. Regardless, she knew some people liked to keep their life private or just weren't big talkers like she was, so she chose to respect that rather than try and pry further.

"Oh, just a job in the HR department, haha! Not like I'm a rocket scientist or something." A double entendre, though she definitely wasn't aware of it. "I do have a lot of experience working for big companies, though. I helped design the big windmills in Fula City." She proudly added with a sweet smile.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the blackest day
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 1:16:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: