1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
I believe i can fly [alexei]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 9:46:47 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Isra still refused to give him any actual details about her request other than to bring as many of his flyers as he wanted (not that he didn't usually) and goggles, she had her own pair just in case though she's was a stubborn woman who often ignored precautions if she could get away with it. She knows Alexei well enough to know he won't allow that as the scale up in the skies over the water routes. Isra wanted as much open and undisrupted air as they could possibly get.

Her hydreigon seems more than ready to fly, the path is familiar even as they take it and Isra only chuckles every time Alexei tries to get an answer out of her.

"Please Alexei, just trust me for a bit alright?" she insists once again.

"Tell me how you've been anyway, we got distracted last time and didn't really get to talk about you." she'd been absent awhile after all, and he owes her updates just as much as she had owed him some. At least she was pretty sure that's how it was supposed to go, and to date Alexei was quite likely the only one outside of her brothers that she cared to get the answer from. Most others it was nothing more than polite pleasantries, but somehow she had wound up letting Alexei in just a little too close.

ovo

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #8e4e5d;[/newclass]