[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel had run, and while he wasn't exactly unfit, he would have appreciated it if this had not been the case. the inital alarm that'd been fuelling him came to a halt as he neared the address, soon morphing into confusing. the microphone on the sign offered no clarification.
[break][break]
he spots priam standing by the door; his stare is beyond exasperated. "you made it sound like an emergency."
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,342 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2020 16:33:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the cheeky grin says everything else that priam's words cannot encompass. "would you have come otherwise?" he adds with a snicker, thinking he's being smart about the deception he did.

priam turns around to show the establishment he's been wanting to go to for the longest time. "tada!" an arm extends towards the signage with bright lights and colorful lettering. "tonight's karaoke night!"

he lets out a huff from his nostrils and then places his hands on his hips. "i haven't been karaoke'd before!" understandable, considering most of his youth was spent doing criminal stuff instead of things a person his age should be doing. "i also didn't have anyone else to drag here until you showed yourself to me!"

last time he saw marcel, after all, was a period of time where they didn't have the luxury to do recreational stuff like this.

priam turns to marcel soon afterwards, expectant eyes staring at him. "you're not saying no, right?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 0:56:31 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]it always takes a moment for marcel to adjust to priam's behaviour. the company he's used to at rocket is always more serious, with none of the carefree attitude the boy projects in volumes.
[break][break]
"karaoke night?" he repeats, unimpressed. he couldn't even be surprised, this was priam after all. "i haven't done this kind of stuff since--" he catches himself, "no, i don't think i've done karaoke before."
[break][break]
of course, what follows is enough to enough to make a dent in his defence. marcel looks at the boy and the last of his aversions finally crumble away. priam hadn't had the conventional childhood he'd wanted for him--he'd only feel bad if he turned him down. "fine," he sighs before pushing open the door, holding it for priam to enter first.
[break][break]
he wasn't going to pretend he was enjoying this, not any more than he needed to.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,342 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2020 17:13:35 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the smile grows with marcel's acceptance. his hand clutches his left chest dramatically, as if touched. "i know you can't resist me!" he says. the false look of tranquility is present in his expression.

stepping in into the building, he greets the person on the front desk with a playful salute. "boss, gimme a room!" the way he says it was casual, if not too friendly, though that was to be expected when he's dealing with another rocket.

the person sighs, rolls his eyes, and then stands up to lead them to a room. "love you!" priam responds ironically as he follows.

he shows priam where everything in the room was, completely aware of how inattentive the youth was, before leaving them. as he leaves, priam fires off finger guns to his direction. "thanks! i know you love me too!"

as soon as the attendant leaves them alone, priam turns to marcel and holds the door open, mirroring his action earlier. he flashes a grin, aware of how cheeky his action is.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 18:27:08 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he sends the man an apologetic look as he leaves. "priam, don't harass the staff like that." marcel enters the room, unable to help rolling his eyes as he does so. making a beeline for the centre of the room, he swiftly takes a seat on the couch. he reaches for the menu, pointedly ignoring the book of songs beside it.
[break][break]
"you want any food?" he asks as he skims over each item. hopefully it would serve as an effective distraction, he doubted priam would turn down food, especially if he was paying.

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,342 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 8:38:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
as marcel goes for the menu, priam heads for the song book right away. he starts to flip through them to look the most familiar title within the pages. it goes for a while until marcel asks him a question.

"yes, please! just get anything you want. i'm not picky."

as soon as he finds a song he is somewhat familiar with and immediately plays it. the music starts to blare across the room and the screen starts to play a video behind the lyrics.

priam bops his head in accordance to the beat, turning to marcel as if waiting for affirmation-- a routine that he usually followed back when they still worked on rocket missions together.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 15:09:05 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel settles on a couple of platters, fancying a bit of everything. he considers buying a third--because, well, priam--but decides against it. besides, the more food they had, the longer they'd inevitably be here for.
[break][break]
his plan hadn't worked in the slightest, priam flicks through the song book and a tune fills the room. marcel half-recognises it. he stares at the microphones on the table.
[break][break]
"do i really have to join in?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,342 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 14:38:01 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the question is met with a grin. "yeah! we're not here to just eat, right?" he brought marcel here for one thing and he's not leaving the place until he gets what he wants.

priam doesn't know karaoke etiquette, if it that even exists. it's just the two of them in the room anyways, so he figures it wouldn't matter much even if they were indeed a thing.

he looks at marcel and waits for him to pick up the microphone. he hasn't actually heard him sing, although he definitely looks like the kind of person to sing in the shower or something. his eyes never leave him until the music plays.

"ah, it's starting!"

priam quickly turns around facing the screen and starts to fumble around the lyrics. trying to read them instead of just relying on memory messes up his words as he sounds out of tune for the first part of the song.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 19:18:56 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he chuckles to himself as priam stumbles over the first part of the some. the clumsiness causes his fondness to resurface; the man softens enough to forget his pride. he picks up the microphone.
[break][break]
though he has to sing slightly lower than the original song, marcel manages to hit each note with a pleasant accuracy. he holds the tune in a manner that is neither awful nor particularly remarkable, perhaps veering towards the latter depending on how low expectations went.
[break][break]
he looks at priam as if to say happy now?.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: bonus karaoke!marcel
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,342 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 6:24:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam picks up the pace once marcel joins in, managing to adjust his pitch and tone to suit the song better. soon enough, he gets to the groove and sings perfectly to the tune after the slow start.

his head starts to bop rhythmically once more, turning back to marcel with a genuine grateful smile. it transitions to a smirk, as if to keep up with appearances. a hand grips on the mic awkwardly as he fires finger guns with both at marcel.

he proceeds to continue the song, his voice turning more shout-y as he gets hyped up with the participation of someone he missed hanging with.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sing [ff]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 7:45:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sound-based move to redeem in the site shop.