[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel only checks the name once he's on his way--one hand takes his phone out his pocket, the other clutching the scruff of vega's neck. he thumbs his way through his inbox and opens the message, eyes skimming its contents.
[break][break]
he laughs under his breath. "well fuck me."
[break][break]
she hasn't changed, it's easy for him to point her out. though in the outskirts of the town, with no one else around, it wouldn't have mattered much if he couldn't. vega lands and marcel climbs off onto the ground. he raises an eyebrow at marie.
[break][break]
it's been a while, is what he intended on saying. what comes out is: "you've got your own pokemon for shit like this, you know."
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: mission
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2020 22:56:08 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Wait, you’re uh….” She pauses, tapping her chin thoughtfully as she pretends to ponder for the briefest of moments. “Starts with a… C, right? Nonono, don’t tell me, I got this.

She crosses her arms, tapping her feet against the pavement for a moment before she snaps, pointing at him.

I got it. Marsellus Wallace. Right?

Her head tilts as she smiles smugly.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2020 23:34:09 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he almost laughs. "very funny." he looks around, tempted to ask her what it was she'd been up to, though that sort of information was probably classified. even if it wasn't, chances were marie would be a dick about it.
[break][break]
"guess i'm not surprised you're still here." he leans against vega. "decided you got nothing better to do?"
[break][break]
it's not an insult, or anything along that vein. marcel was in the same situation, after all. he's simply curious. he wonders if the woman even noticed his absence--he wouldn't have been surprised if she hadn't, to tell the truth. the whole downfall and reform had been a chaotic time.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 1:39:08 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Marie hesitates to answer for a moment before she relents.

...Among other things.” She confirm- nearly allowing her face to slip in what comfort his presence presents- but seamlessly transitions herself into a more professional state. “But that’s not really important.

She moves towards the taxi, slightly pushing Marcel if he stood in her way, and takes a seat within the passenger seat.

Why come back to Hoenn? And at that-” She leans in closer to the man, closing the distance for him to be in range of her lowered voice. “Why rejoin?

As to what, she figured, was obvious.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 16:02:29 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]it's a question he's asked himself countless times already--had it ever came to an answer, he might have been able to respond seriously to marie. he'd sworn he'd take his freedom with both hands when the opportunity came.
[break][break]
it had, and he did, yet here he was.
[break][break]
"i missed you, of course." his voice is deceptively bright, though not convincing in the slightest. he sends marie a smile to match. "there was nothing to do without you bossing me around."
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 6:44:13 GMT
marie jules Avatar
She’s quiet- hazel contacts looking down at him judgingly, their gaze averting only as she turned forward.

I can tell you don’t know either.” A thought she kept to herself, instead opting for words less harsh than she would have put them- a simple courtesy for a friend.

As lost as ever, huh?” Marie smirked an uncoy smirk, side eyeing him as she crossed one leg over another smoothly.

Don’t worry, I’ll treat you a little better than everyone else. As long as you stay on the level, that is.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:00:14 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]"ha! i always knew i was your favourite."
[break][break]
marcel climbs atop his pokemon, grabbing hold of her scruff as she flies to grab the bar of the taxi booth. he had a feeling marie had seen past the act--she was smart--but appreciates that she doesn't pry.
[break][break]
he pulls himself out of his thoughts. "so, where we heading?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 7:12:57 GMT
marie jules Avatar
I’m headed to Littleroot, there's a bar I frequent there. How long are you gonna be on the clock? I was going to go get a drink or two-

She alludes to him joining her only to quickly interject with her continued sentence.

-so I might need a ride home when I’m done, and calling another taxi is bothersome.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 10:27:04 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]the lopsided grin on his face is not visible from on top of the carriage. he sighs.
[break][break]
"whatever her majesty wants."
[break][break]
as vega readies herself for takeoff, marcel can't help but think he's missed this.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
don't look back [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 3:59:20 GMT
marie jules Avatar
"Happy we're on the same page." She says slyly, one leg crossing over the other as she pulled out her phone.

She sat in silence for a few seconds before the words finally decided to escape her.

"It might not seem like it- but i'm glad to see you again..."

Even the though of thinking on her words made her queasy, rolling her eyes as she leans into the seat; thankful that he was on top of the taxi and not in front of her.