[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]"i-i'm sorry," he stammers, "i have to what now?"
[break][break]
the daycare man shrugs, says something else marcel doesn't quite catch. he looks at the two pangoro sitting as far apart as they could possibly get, the small stretch of the hot spring between them. one looks at the other, huffs, and turns back to whatever they're doing.
[break][break]
in his moment of distraction, he finds that his company's made a quick getaway. or maybe that's what he'd been saying earlier.
[break][break]
he groans. just his luck...
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: mission
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]@open

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 21:13:21 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"a penny for your thought?" a hand would come to tap the shoulder of from behind. it was his boss, . dressed in his civilian wear, he'd casually walk past the man to speak with the daycare workers. once that was done he'd return to 's side. "is this your first time?" a hand would come to be extended to his comrade, "come with me, don't be scared."

he'd lead the rocket member closer to the duo, but not too close where they would potentially be met with a temperamental response. "there's a clear reason for their displeasure for one another. pangoros are fickle pokemon, honestly. no different from humans. what do you think?" cadis would ask.

mission: pwoduce pangowos pwease
notes: boom

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 0:55:59 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]when marcel rejoined the ranks of rocket, never had he imagined he'd be undertaking such a mission--with his boss, no less. cadis appears infinitely less fazed by the whole ordeal. marcel follows him out of obligation, above all else.
[break][break]
"if they don't like each other, we can't force them to change their minds." he answers. it's as simple as that. "and besides, don't we have better things to do than this?" marcel couldn't imagine these two pangoro held much significance in rocket's grand scheme of things.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 1:04:27 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"now-now, marcel," a wave of his finger, he'd continue, "there's a lesson to be learned from this! please don't be so quick to reject the objective in front of you." presenting the pair before him, he'd say, "if these were members of rocket who chose to disobey you, as their captain, would you simply allow them to frolick and remain insubordinate?" the obvious answer was 'no', but cadis wanted to hear his honest opinion.

"there's a lesson here and i'm gonna teach it to you." marcel had promise and cadis was here to pull whatever it was that he saw in marcel out of him. had it been his humanity? his way of thinking? either way, cadis was searching for something in each rocket member. one way or another he was going to drive his palm deep into that soul of his and rip out the needle that holds him back. "think of this as a form of training."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 1:34:10 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]with people like these, he always found it easier to simply entertain their eccentricities. particularly when they were your boss. he lets cadis talk--yes, admittedly there is some sense to his words, though it doesn't convince marcel entirely. still, he answers: "no, of course not."
[break][break]
now he'd committed to it, he might as well take a proper look at the situation. marcel observes the two pokemon for a minute or so before he puts forward a conclusion. "it's not just a matter of dislike," he admits reluctantly, "they keep looking back at each other, like they're trying to gauge their thoughts. they're unsure." like children in a playground, watching the other from opposite sides; waiting for an approach, though never thinking of approaching.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:02:00 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"exactly, that's why it's up to us to make them sure." turning toward marcel, he'd continue, "we are gong to make them so sure of the other that they will never have doubt again." it was ones duty, as a partner, to ensure that their significant other felt safe--comfortable. "subordinates won't follow you if you're unsure, and it's clear the male is unable to reassure the female."

pangoros were strong creatures--warriors. even the slight whiff of weakness would most likely cause the female to reject the male. "pokemon are no different from human. we all have a preference, some prefer those who smell sweet. others prefer one with a bit of...tinge to their scent." looking back toward the pangoro, he'd say, "and then there are those who prefer someone who's strong, a person who takes initiative." he'd come to wield a pokeball upon the tip of his fingers, "they just need a little bit of motivation."

with the flick of a wrist a ditto was called forth. "ditto, transform." becoming a pangoro, the transfomred ditto would go to challenge the male pangoro for the female's heart. "love is just a fickle thing. so easily fragile when ones heart is clouded by emotions." looking to marcel, he'd ask, "before joining rocket, by chance, were you ever in love?" he'd leave ditto to finish the job.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 14:22:09 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]a series of emotions crosses the pangoro's face at the sight of his competitor. panic, rage, then resolution. he stands to match the posture of the transformed dittto, squaring him up. the scene's attracted the attention of the female, who watches out of the corner of her eye.
[break][break]
marcel looks only briefly, distracted by cadis' question. he hadn't gotten to know the rocket boss too well since his return, too grateful for his welcome back he'd simply kept his head down and resumed work as per. he wondered how much information had passed from old to new rocket, and how much had been lost along the line.
[break][break]
"is that a genuine question? or do you just want to see if i'll lie?"
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 18:27:44 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"i just simply want what you consider your truth. what you may think to be a lie might actually be the truth. whatever you tell me i'll believe, i trust in you." a small grin was all that could be given from the deeply soft spoken rocket boss. with a simple toss of his pokeball he'd call upon his ditto, "transform." it became a pangoro.

"if the job cannot be done through natural means, we'll simply have to enforce it." and out came the nature of rocket, to take what they want. something cadis didn't practically enjoy doing, but it was their nature. "ditto, force the pangoro to submit." pokemon habitat 101, pangoros were naturally susceptible to those who were stronger than it, especially the female. "if you're to someday serve as my admin, you need to be able to trust me as i you."

DlBdwVoa

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 22:40:07 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]cadis handles the situation as all rockets do, he isn't surprised in the slightest. marcel leaves the ditto to carry out its orders as he's pulled back into conversation. his boss was a strange man--enigmatic in a somehow charming way.
[break][break]
he can't help but feel the man's trust is misplaced. were it not for his position, he would have called him naive. marcel had never seen himself to be trustworthy, not when he'd spent his life hiding under some facade or another. he wasn't sure if he could ever trust cadis either, but the man had been kind enough to welcome him back into rocket when he'd asked.
[break][break]
no, marcel didn't know about trust, but he decides to offer the truth anyway. it's an old story, they couldn't use it against him again.
[break][break]
"yeah," he sighs, "i was in love."
[break][break]
vGNuNTRi

[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
the love club [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 23:54:22 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

it was to be expected. "you wear the face of a broken man," a hand was placed atop of marcel's shoulder, "if you ever wish to talk about, my quarters are always open." and with that cadis would go to see the production of ditto's progress.