[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]he feels a sense of deja vu, standing here for reasons beyond his understanding, ridiculous wear and all. the t-shirt he wears features a smiling eevee, the ears on his headband unfortunately match. a cluster of pokemon-shaped balloons are scattered in the tree he stands beside, only some still in one piece.
[break][break]
"you've got to be kidding me..."
[break][break]
it had only taken a moment of loosening his grip and an ill-timed wind for marcel's job at the funfair to take a turn for the worst. he hadn't thought to bring the rest of his pokemon with him--carrying the pokeballs would have only been a pain, and this was hardly a dangerous job.
[break][break]
resigning himself to his fate, marcel first tries to reach the balloon closest to him. his eevee makes no move to help.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: mission
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]@open

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#9d89af;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2020 21:23:41 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"marcel?" cadis called from the civilian side. he wasn't expecting to see a high-esteemed member of rocket partaking in trivial jobs such as this. a simple smile was worn upon seeing the rocket working as a member of the fair. "honestly, so many of my rockets are fascinating in their own way." taking notice of the ears, he'd cover his mouth in an attempt to not laugh. turning to the side, he'd say, "i feel utter despair, truly. i apologize..." he said as he continued to hold in his laughter.

"i need to know, what on earth are you doing working here? why aren't you having fun?" he inquired.

mission: pwoduce pangowos pwease
notes: boom

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:23:28 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygoldr"]
[attr="class","bodygoldrt"]

[break]

She's received a cryptic message from an old friend. Despite her better judgment, the woman complies with the request to join him at the festival. It seemed they were to sell balloons or something, and despite the thought of it making her cringe, she had agreed to put up with a stupid Umbreon outfit. [break][break]

Like Marcel, she dons a grinning Umbreon shirt to match the Pokemon at her heel, and the ears blink slowly, but uncomfortably out of sync with the glowing yellow hoops that glow against her Pokemon's fur.[break][break]

Balloons catch her eye as they slip from the fingertips of the only person in the crowd dressed as an Eevee, and her hand reaches out instinctively to snap one out of the air. Her other hand holds another bundle firmly.[break][break]

She's caught the frustrated expression of the young man, recognizing him immediately, but she hesitates immediately upon seeing another individual approach, and with confidence. There's a moment of recognition between them and Emma very quickly feels out of place and caught in the headlights.

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr b] color: #765D75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 14:32:34 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]things are only made worse by the sound of his boss' voice. marcel stifles a sigh. "it's kosuke, sir." he wasn't sure who would be around to hear, but better not to take his chances.
[break][break]
""someone i know was supposed to be doing this job," he explains, "but something came up." that marcel had been the unfortunate soul who got saddled with the job as a result was already obvious. the woman who owned the store next to his was nice enough. he'd been chatting to her whilst waiting for emma when she'd gotten the phone call.
[break][break]
a family emergency was hard to argue with, and marcel had only realised the situation he'd gotten himself in after the balloons were in his hold.
[break][break]
as he turns to face cadis, he spots emma over his shoulder. "oh, hey!" he lifts a hand in greeting.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: mission
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/DSahPO6.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;color:#c5c5c5;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 18:47:12 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

hollowed orbs shifted to his peripheral vision upon the arrival of a new customer. upon turning his head, he'd come to recognize the woman he'd seen only within a file. "well, well, well..." turning to marcel and then back to emma, he'd say, "dear kosuke, what a prize you've given me today." an ecstatic soft grin worn, he would turn to face the woman fully. a hand was extended to greet the black widow herself, "you may refer to me as dawn grandier, and i've been searching for you..." he'd pause to examine the female before, "...clever little timber wolfe."

[attr="class","merktagI"],

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 20:06:47 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

As quickly as the balloon hangs between her fingers, she lets it go. It disappears in the wind, the effect of the situation similar to a dropped vase as a result of an unexpected and startling discovery.[break][break]

Her eyes snatch the face of Marcel as he waves, calls out to her. His greeting is friendly but all she hears is the blood roar in her ears, the sense of dread.[break][break]

Of course, she doesn't recognise the man standing next to Marcel, but the familiarity between the two of them immediately scares her. She's walked into a trap - or it feels like one.[break][break]

The stranger turns to greet her then and she feels her chest tighten and her jaw grind teeth painfully.[break][break]

He drawls out to her and his voice is sweet as honey, his smile wide as he extends a hand to her. She doesn't take it. [break][break]

'I've been searching for you... clever little timber wolfe.'[break][break]

Those words fall from his mouth and she feels some undecipherable expression form across her face as she steals her gaze from 'Dawn' to hold Marcel with a look of betrayal and disbelief.[break][break]

Had he planned this?

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 23:02:52 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]realisation dawns as he sees cadis' face light up. suddenly, he's forgotten about the balloons. marcel's gaze zeros down on emma, the look on her face, and he knows they're barrelling towards a misunderstanding.
[break][break]
"this wasn't--" he tries to explain, walking towards emma, "i didn't know."
[break][break]
he isn't sure emma would believe him. marcel would have said more, were it not for cadis standing by him. the man stands awkwardly between the two, not quite sure of what he's supposed to do.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 3:21:59 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"now, now, we're all friends here." cadis assured, he'd no desire to cause a scene in public. hell, had it been behind there'd be little cause. a hand was risen in order to alert hidden rockets to remain on standby. a gesture of his index finger circling around would signal them to protect all potential escape routes.

"i don't need you running off on me." turning to face emma, he'd add, "and don't be mad at kosuke, i doubt he had little idea that i would be here. honestly, i tail all potential members to see how they go about their day," a gaze would shift to marcel, "especially the ones who possess potential interests. i didn't expect the one i chose randomly to lead me to the woman i've been in search of." a soft chuckle would escape his gullet. it was honestly amusing, "fate is such an interesting concept." picking up a single dart and examining it, cadis would speak simultaneously to the pair.

"you've alluded us for so long that the thought of finding you in a place like this would never cross my mind." yet he wondered, "which brings on the question: where have you exactly been?" the dart was thrown, flying past marcel as a balloon would come to pop. "and to show you i'm a reasonable man," he'd look toward marcel, "which marcel can vouch for." he'd turn back toward emma, "i'm willing to let you ask a question yourself, the truth included, if you answer mine with the truth."

[attr="class","merktagI"] ,

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 4:29:21 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Marcel takes a step forward and she takes one back, instinctively preparing herself to run. People move closer at Dawn's subtle gesture. They melt into the crowd and appear inconspicuous but a trained eye knows.[break][break]

Her friends expression is convincing but her anger is well-versed across her face. [break][break]

She was trapped, that much was certain. All possible escapes were voided the moment faceless strangers closed in. There's an itch in her fingers, a cold trickle of dread.[break][break]

Emma Wolfe had been hiding for a reason, and it was because of her false sense of security that she'd stopped worrying about it. What a mistake she'd made.[break][break]

He refers to her as a 'potential asset' and the thought makes her sick. She had been that for someone else before and it hadn't been pretty.[break][break]

With one hand, he lifts a dart. Her eyes follow the movement in his hands, the fine muscles pulling taut as he twirls it between his fingers. She doesn't flinch when the dart is thrown, not even when it finds purchase in the rubber balloon. It's pop echoes as it deflates and falls to the ground.[break][break]

Dawn continues to speak, his voice calm and collected as he gathers his thoughts and prattles on. Her tongue flicks uncomfortably against her teeth, wetting her lips as she steels herself, stands up straighter.[break][break]

"Who are you?"[break][break]

She's chosen not to answer his question, at least not yet. Distrust distorts her face as she holds Dawn's attention. Just asking about where she'd been had stirred up uncomfortable thoughts. The ghost ache in her shoulder seems to reappear suddenly, a grim reminder of why she'd disappeared in the first place.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 20:56:07 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]marcel does not react when cadis confesses to following him. he simply blinks, stomaching his discomfort, and takes a mental note to keep an eye out for the man next time he's around.
[break][break]something tells him he wouldn't be able to find him if he tried.
[break][break]he makes no move to deny his claim, either, of sensibility. he is not in a position to do so. emma follows with a question; with baited breath the man watches the scene play out. he wonders if she will run--no, she must know there's no escaping, though she may try and forge a path of her own. he wonders if she will take cadis' extended olive branch.
[break][break]
he wonders how long it will take her to forgive him. whether this is his fault or not.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 21:14:37 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

that's fair.

wolfe had every right to remain steely. the trauma done to her must be deep-rooted. she was but another number who was harmed in someway by rockets cruel demeanor. to think she had the grit to question him before answering his own, dawn--no, cadis, liked that.

"your family." he answered her question with something short and simple, "just as i am to kosuke." he'd look to his comrade with a soft smile transferring said smile to emma. "i'm the man who's been searching for the strongest assets my foolish underbosses allowed to let go." that's right, he was in search of her to make amends. like with dorian, he came to retrieve those he considered worth redemption, who were of great value to rocket.

"a lone wolf such as yourself must be lonely, it must be hard on your own." arms folded, he'd continue, "i read a bit of your file. miss wolfe, you're what i desire in our little family. you are a heroine who has earned her seat as a member of our family." she possessed the aura of someone who thought of themselves as a murderer, but to cadis she was no murderer. she was a woman who simply wanted to fix a broken world.

stepping closer, he'd come to lean in, had he been allowed, to whisper within her ear, "you may call me cadis, rocket's new boss." a hand was placed atop of emma's shoulder, allowing for him to say the next, "i want to cleanse you of that self-hatred and bring you back home, allow me to help mend what rocket has done to you, allow for me to replace what you've lost." everything that spewed from his mouth held sentiment. what cadis said he meant, "we've changed, wolfe. i'm in the process of rebuilding and i want you, just like dorian, to return whence you came from: rocket." and with that he'd step back, allowing for distance to form between the pair.

"i hope you'll have me!" cadis would state with a beaming grin.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 3:24:59 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

It's an act. Surely, it's an act. A sick mind game that he's grown incredibly good at. She feels like she's being played, being conned. She's the mouse and Cadis is the cat.[break][break]

Dawn refers to her as his family, as if that were a justifiable answer to her question. She had no idea who this man was, and had even less idea what his intentions might be. The way his gaze slides back and forth between her and Marcel makes her uncomfortable, more agitated.[break][break]

It really drives home the concept that Marcel lead her into this mess, that he had been unfaithful. Her friends silence doesn't do either of them any favours.[break][break]

Emma scoffs at his words, his attempt to shame the people who came before him by putting the blame on them. That it's their fault she was let go.[break][break]

But she doesn't voice her disrespect - perhaps a part of her is afraid of what might happen.[break][break]

She does, however, find herself laughing in the face of his apparent 'desires'. At how pointedly he seems to beg, attempting to woo her with pretty words and empty vows and titles. [break][break]

"Rocket stole what remained of my family. There's nothing left that you could possibly hold over me anymore."[break][break]

She chooses her words carefully, but there's a definite note of pain buried deep. It chokes her words only slightly, a painful reminder of her brothers more recent passing.[break][break]

The woman's body grows tense as he steps closer, as the smell of his cologne attacks her senses. Something keeps her rooted to the ground, unwilling to fight or draw away. Her skin jumps as his hand sits heavily on her shoulder, and her breathing slows as she focuses on controlling her better instincts.[break][break]

There's a temptation there, then, while he remains close. She can detect a sincerity to his words, like he truly believes in what he's saying. But that mirage of false hope crumbles when he mentions Dorian, and she takes a step back when he does, furthering the distance between them.[break][break]

"Dorian is a monster. If you've brought him back, then this 'new rocket' hasn't changed at all."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2020 11:11:29 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]emma's word hit close to home, marcel can't help but remember his own tragedy at the hands of rocket. he had convinced himself this new rocket had cut its ties with its past, but now he wonders if this is the trap he'd fallen for.
[break][break]
he never did mention her brother, in the end. all those conversations, opportunities for him to acknowledge her grief, to tell her he was sorry for her loss. he knows he would have appreciated it after lia's death.
[break][break]
"emma," he sighs at her outburst. he really didn't want to get involved, but he didn't want to see what would happen should she upset cadis, "you know we'll always need some--" firepower is what he's about to he. he decides it's a poor choice in words. "--fighters within our ranks. dorian was good at that."
[break][break]
though he tries to convince her he can't help but feel his words are in vain. no one would have been able to persuade marcel out of his own paranoia, it had taken his own decision to return to rocket to finally accept them.
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 5:58:29 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"now, now..." a hand was risen to halt marcel from continuing any further. "she has every right to voice her concerns." leaning against the vendor, he'd continue, "you see as a monster, but is there a chance you may be misunderstanding him?" some had opinions of dorian, many very valid. although, they simply what was on the surface and never the reasoning. "did you ever consider to ask 'why dorian', did you ever try seeing his point of view?" before she could answer he would raise a hand.

"i like to look at dorian as a 'antihero', the dedication he puts into rocket, from what i read upon his file, is commendable. hell, albeit, a little much. but he followed silas without question so, by chance," his head would crane as he thought about his next words, "do you see him as a monster because he is a remnant of old rocket?" picking up a dart, he'd extend the item to @emma, "if i offered you an outlet, a chance to hurt him, to relinquish the trauma of a little girl who had her whole world stolen by the man revered as a demon now dead. would harming those who are grim reminder of his presence do you any justice?" before she could answer he'd interject his own question, "no." and that's when hollow eyes began to rest upon emma.

"because bad things happen to good people, and you're a good person emma--i can see that very clearly!" an index finger was risen and shook as if he'd figured it out, but that wasn't the case. "which is why i want you, i want you to see and come to understand dorian just a little more. there's a lot underneath that top hat. trust me, i was quite surprised." reaching into his pocket to pull a contact card, he'd walk over to hand it to her. "the man who took everything from you is dead," cadis said with reassurance, "now let me be the one to fix what he broke." he'd lean in closer to share with her a secret, "help me create a world where tragedy can never exist, assist me in bringing about a new world where despair can never be born."

cadis would then place a hand upon her shoulder as he walked by. "you know how to reach me, little wolfe. i'm one call away," as cadis walked off he'd look over his shoulder, "think about it. we should have chat more over tea, perhaps at slateport sometimes!" and like that he was gone. off to wherever fate guided him next.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
float [open/ff]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 2:53:27 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Emma's brows furrow together as she measures Cadis, the man interrupting Marcel and playing to her favor. What he says disturbs her more than anything, his willingness to forgive Dorian, or at least dismiss his aggression and recklessness.[break][break]

"Misunderstanding what, exactly? How willing he is to bend to whatever will you want? Dorian is nothing but a glorified lap dog - willing to bend the rules and commit atrocities for the sake of pleasing whoever he's decided is his boss. He's dangerous."[break][break]

Annoyance crosses her face as Cadis devolves and redirects the conversation to his favor. Her hand raises to interrupt him or stop him because she has no patience for pretty words and meaningless decoration. She's smarter than that.[break][break]

But his convoluted question is cut short by his own short answer, interrupting her before she could him. Teeth grind together as agitation sets in.[break][break]

He finishes with a hand placed upon her shoulder once again, and whispers to her a muted promise, a secret between two dangerous people.[break][break]

Her breathing is measured as she remains tight-lipped and quiet, evaluating the situation for what it was - a threat, in some form.[break][break]

His offer is tempting if only because she's decided something as he walks away. There is no ounce of trust in her that believes Cadis to be capable of controlling Dorian should he decide the man incapable of leading him. If he proved to be the same monster she had known him to be, she would destroy him - but she could do that much easier in the company of Rocket.[break][break]

The woman's eyes meet Marcel's again, but she turns around to remove the Umbreon ears from her head, tossing them in the nearby trashcan.[break][break]

"That man is a fool if he truly believes Dorian can be trusted. He put his faith in Silas once upon a time, and look what happened then. You're a fool, too, if you think you can trust that man. He has no idea what sort of person I am."[break][break]

Emma doesn't wait to hear what Marcel has to say in response, she's already ripped the rest of her silly outfit off and disappeared into the crowd.