Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Selfie with Grandpa [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 2:42:50 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-wheelchair"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

Despite his personal feelings about social media Lucas couldn't deny the benefits. Of which he couldn't remember, since Kim said so many his head began to spin.[break][break]

So with the goal of starting out his social media profile with a blast he decided to capture the perfect picture of himself. And who better to help do that than the infamous Bailey Cooper? If Lucas was lucky maybe she'd even teach him how to line up all his alcohol bottles for Instagram post. In such a way that people fawned over them without thinking he was an alcoholic due to the sheer amount though of course.[break][break]

"Where do you think the best spot is around here?" Lucas Lane looks around for something pouring with color and those hip vibes people liked these days. Somewhere where taking a picture of the two dabbing would look exquisite. "Maybe away from all the stones, not sure how well they'd fit." He didn't think that tombstones were in with the instagram crowd.

[attr="class","avienooc"]

Mission

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 300px; min-height: 300px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;--m[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 300px; height: 75px; background: #CC9964;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]padding-left: 30px; padding-top: 10px; color: #2e2e2e; font-size: 55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:39:04 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

“just don't back up too far. I fell off a cliff here,” and Bailey could feel her head throb at the memory of her downward descent.[break][break]

She raised her cellphone, trying to carefully align the camera to capture the horizon, but it was hard with all of the fog that lingered around these miserable peaks. Shit, it was going to be hard to find something eye-catching, and no dead goldeens would point them to their destination.[break][break]

“I didn't die, but it hurt.”

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 3:54:34 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

Bailey's comment spurred Lucas to spin up a mental image of her exact words. Followed by him too falling off a cliff. One slip of his wheels was all it'd take to send him falling.[break][break]

"Oh gosh yeah that must've hurt. Was it a bad fall?" Bailey's words implied it was, but her lack of comment about what injuries she might've sustained said otherwise.[break][break]

"You sure about this spot? I don't think the fog is going to clear up anytime soon."

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 300px; min-height: 300px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;--m[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 300px; height: 75px; background: #CC9964;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]padding-left: 30px; padding-top: 10px; color: #2e2e2e; font-size: 55px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 4:27:39 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

“Yeah, I bashed my head a few times,” there was a lull, and she felt like she could hear his thoughts. “No, it did not cause any brain damage.”[break][break]

The fog persisted, but she hoped that it would clear. At this angle, there was a good chance that the wind would swell and maybe displace it. Mt. Pyre could be pretty, when it wanted to be.[break][break]

“I'm pretty sure. Unless you wanna go lower to try our luck,” and her eyes went to the cliff, making a suggestion with non-verbal cues.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 5:56:28 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

The first thought that came to mind when Bailey spoke was how she likely had brain damage. The words that followed were an indication it'd been asked before. It did little to change Lucas' mind.[break][break]

Bailey definitely had some sort of brain damage.[break][break]

"Lower, really?" While pondering the suggestion Lucas catches on to Bailey's cues. "Oh I am not, I am not going down there." He says sternly. He wasn't willing to go that far for the gram.[break][break]

"Don't you think one stumble off the cliff is a good enough reason not to try it?"

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2020 8:08:39 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

The mental image of Lucas Lane, wheel-chair bound, speeding down a cliffside, made Bailey Cooper bite her lip to suppress her laughter. [break][break]

She has no excuse for her awful suggestion. “Do it for the 'gram?” [break][break]

How did Lucas Lane manage to enable her worst qualities just by existing? It was a baffling question with no clear anwser. The only thing she knew was that—clearly--she was real freaking funny as she burst out laughing at her own joke. [break][break]

She laughed so hard she brought down the phone, not realizing that the fog was slowly starting to dissipate before their eyes.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 23:44:10 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

Lucas Lane contemplated Bailey Cooper's request. He thought it'd make proud, and how it'd likely be his first step towards not being a "boomer" anymore in the boy's eyes. Then the thought of being a cripple for life popped into Lucas Lane's head. Suddenly being a boomer wasn't so bad.[break][break]

The scientist thought there was a lack of humor in the joke. It was Bailey Cooper's contagious laughter that made him roar with laughter. [break][break]

After regaining his composure Lucas Lane notices the fog receding. "Well since the fogs clearing up a bit looks like we won't need to risk a fall with the cliff. How'd you fall that time anyway?"

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 9:34:25 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

She gets ready for the selfie—camera raised and ready to snap the photo as she stands by the head scientist.[break][break]

“Heard some pokemon crying and walked too deep into the fog, and straight off the side.”[break][break]

Was this a good filter? She swapped through their options, trying to find something that could enhance the polished shine of his wheelchair. She was still giggling at every odd interval, trying to get the mental image out of her mind.[break][break]

But damn, it was just too hard. “I don't remember most of it—happened really fast.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 18:12:03 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienparty"]

"Oh god, I'm so sorry."[break][break]

While Bailey Cooper swaps between the countless filters available Lucas Lane sits still. Staring at a tree in front of the two in preparation for the photo. "Well at least you didn't end up in a wheelchair." He chuckles softly at his own very depressing situation. "Though if you had you would have gotten some good parking. God knows you need it in Slateport."

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 19:18:29 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

“I think you'll be alright. You wheeled up here just fine, right?”[break][break]

There were worse things than being wheelchair bound, and Bailey Cooper had seen it with her own eyes. “Wait, shoot. What was that filter? I liked that one—” and for the briefest moment, she tried to adjust her grasp on her phone.[break][break]

It slid right between her fingers.[break][break]

The smart phone landed right on its corner, and the both of them would have a perfect view as it cartwheeled itself straight of the edge of the cliff, flipping and twisting into the foggy depths.[break][break]

There was a moment of silence.[break][break]

“Are you fucking kidding me.”[break][break]

/end

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 19:43:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust.