thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Horrible, Terrible, Awful Day [M]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 21:58:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Gavin watches distant figures scurry like disturbed ants crawling a scattered hill. There's certainly the illusion of progress, regardless of whether or not they're actually getting things done. His gaze flicks back to Rex, interest piqued.[break][break]

"Oh?" His tone lifts with the question. Smoke frames a curious expression. "What makes you say that?"[break][break]

His eyes return to the workers, though not his attention.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 2:29:20 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

"Hm," The way Rex paused, he didn't seem to expect to have to clarify things and raised his hands to wave at his surroundings, "It feels like a joke when we're sitting up here, and I don't exactly like people breathing down my neck during a talk...makes my skin crawl." He could have no idea who was listening and thanks to that, he couldn't specify anything, compare anything to...you know, actual life.

"I just don't need the whole world hearing what I say. So...there's no way to say what I think." Muscle to be moved, that's what he needed to be. People hearing what he had to say was wrong, a dog talking would sure be freaky, and he didn't need that sort of attention.

He felt a rumble of movement and hastily flicked the cigarette away, suddenly smiling once more, "Ooh! Did ya feel that? Miracles of miracles, we're moving! Thank Arceus, I might be lucky yet! We're not dying today!" He babbled and praised over the collective sighs of the other strangers, and looked back at Gavin. "Hey there, buddy. Let's talk on a job or something, I'm tired of breathing other people's air."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 21:11:07 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Gavin cants his head as he listens. It sounds a little paranoid, even to him — especially the bit about others breathing down his neck — but he offers no argument against it.[break][break]

The coaster shudders to life beneath him, and Gavin quickly stubs his cigarette out on the side of the car, pocketing the butt and pulling down the restraints until they click back into place.[break][break]

"Fine by me," he agrees, "but you might want to pull those down before we go underwater and you fall out."[break][break]

He laughs heartily as the coaster picks up its descent toward the awaiting blue.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: we can end here or in a couple posts, up to you!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 4:36:36 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar

In the moment they were about to plunge, Gavin's words reminded Rex just in time to put the rollercoaster's restraints down, clinging to his seat as it fell fast enough to leave his stomach somewhere up there.

Naturally, Rex was gone as soon as the employees started urging them to leave and apologizing. He did say he was hungry, and disappearing among the crowd seemed a way better idea than answering questions about a Floatzel that appeared on the ride.

He did find the time to wave as he left towards Gavin, he wasn't a monster, after all.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 2:49:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x rainbow shard.