light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
every heart [ sd ]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 6:54:35 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

next up , that was unexpected. he thought he'd seen his admin in the area. "what a coincidence, kosuke!" he'd wave to his companion. "to think you of all people would be in a place like this! were you stricken by cupids bow as well?" dawn teasingly jested.

notes: boom

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
every heart [ sd ]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2020 10:20:07 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]
if marcel is surprised, it doesn't show.
[break][break]
"it's just networking, sir." though admittedly part of him was hoping to find a spark with someone, it wasn't his main objective for the night.
[break][break]
"how about you? i didn't take speed dating to be your kind of thing."
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
every heart [ sd ]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 4:30:13 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"i met someone interesting." cadis teased, "he was radiant, has a large lion that's said to embody the power of the 'sun'." picking at his muffin, he'd take a bite of that sugary blueberry muffin. "it was a fun conversation we had. to think a vigilante would be in an establishment like this." cadis would then take a sip of his drink, "i wonder if he's considering my the advice i gave him. we weren't exactly able to finish our conversation."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #a695ca; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
every heart [ sd ]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 20:34:05 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

he's happy for cadis to lead the conversation, it means that less is said about him. though marcel has mostly accepted the new rocket boss, there is--and perhaps always will be--a healthy distrust he pins to all rocket members. self-preservation spurs.
[break][break]
"and what was that advice?" his words intrigue marcel enough for his interest to be at least half genuine.
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
every heart [ sd ]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 21:19:04 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"mmm, all i did was just give him a push in the right direction." another bite was taken, "i listened to his woes and troubles. learned even his take on the league entirely. so i thought to myself, 'why not encourage the protagonist of this story?' is an interesting fellow." another bite would come to be taken. "i think he'd make a great commissioner, he'd be someone worth playing with. i could see the citizens following someone as optimistic as that buffoon."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
every heart [ sd ]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 18:53:03 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"schwartz? wasn't he in the news?"
[break][break]
the question's rhetorical, marcel remembers the article. he didn't expect someone as high profile as him to be an event like this. then again, he supposes the same could be said for cadis.
[break][break]his words are light. "really, trust you to run into one of the big fish. one would think you planned it."
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
every heart [ sd ]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 19:02:45 GMT

[attr="class","merkI"]

"must you think so ill of me, kosuke!" a hand quickly maneuvered vertically before marcel, fanning the man as he'd release a hearty laughter. "as always you're intuitive, i simply just gave the exuberant sun a push in the right direction!" a hand was brought to stroke his own chin, a playfully stern tone worn, "the youth of today are so passionate, and as their elders it's our job to ensure we encourage them to never limit their possibilities!" standing from his chair with a passionate vigor, he'd finish, "we mustn't let their potential go to waste!" turning to marcel with a casual smile, "or something like that, haha. i'm sure blackwell would have said something along those lines." no he wouldn't and he knew that.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
every heart [ sd ]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 19:46:05 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

marcel's face grows solemn at the mention of silas blackwell. his sigh is barely audible. as he looks up at cadis, he forces an easy smile onto his face. "if that's what you say, sir."
[break][break]
the chime signals its his time to move on. "well, i hope this game of yours turns out well." he's curious to see how it turns out it, to tell the truth. perhaps he'll keep an eye out for schwartz in his investigations. with that, he gets up, gives cadis a polite nod, and leaves.
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay