Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
Live, Learn, Let Go [Gym]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 6:54:23 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avienicon avienActive"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

"Is this distance far enough?" Lucas Lane calls out to the gym leader as he takes one last uneasy step through the dark forest. Turning back he can barely make out the woman's outline despite the glow of a flashlight.[break][break]

Placing a hand in his coat pocket he mulls over his choices for the battle. It takes him a moment to decide, with his choice ultimately being aerodactyl. The prehistoric pokemon takes flight near immediately. It soars in the air high above the roof of the forest.[break][break]

"Ready whenever you are" Lucas Lane shouts to Ayame.

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

Enma, Homura
She/Her
Twenty-Seven
may 27
Ecruteak City
demisexual
hitman
Elite
we can fall
to hell together
92 height
92 height
Tell me what exactly are you thinking, right now - Do you still love me? Or is it that you hate me?
awards
215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ayame
AYAME FUJIWARA
Live, Learn, Let Go [Gym]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 21:03:19 GMT
AYAME FUJIWARA Avatar
she doesn't give much a response, rather a wave with one arm leading into a thumbs up and a calm smile on her face. she's never had much trouble in the dark, solely because of her time with bugs has almost trained her for being able to work when the only other source was the moon and stars above.

the weather was beginning to get warmer with the approach of spring, and she was much grateful since they were going to be battling outside of the gym. "it's perfect!" she calls out, taking a pokeball into her hand before chucking out a scolipede that stood by the gym leader's side. it cries out, hissing softly at the stone pokemon it'd be facing against. 

"the challenger gets the first move, yes? no switching out since this is a single battle, and.." she trails off, then pointing to the trees with a grin. "we are free to use the environment as we see fit~. with that established, please go ahead~"