Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 3:14:19 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"c'mon! i'm hot." noah sticks his tongue out. "who wouldn't want some of this?!" although the noisy din of the crepe joint masks some of noah's bravado, he isn't the most subtle of personalities.

as kyle deflates, noah continues to knock playfully against the other's shoe. he takes the advantages. presses forth and stacks them on one another like crepes on fork teeth. in fond hues, noah watches the other dig his fingers into his hair.

sometimes he worries that he goes too far. but noah knows no other way.

"okay, and that selfie has to go up in your apartment at slateport, alright man?" noah folds his arms. "the other one, though?" his game of footsie intensifies. "what do you think?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 4:38:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle cannot fight the incessant touching of shoes underneath the table. too busy to keep the flushing in check, his mind wanders around the vicinity aimlessly in search for an escape.

and then he comes to a realization that there weren't any.

kyle cannot determine if he was having fun with this kind of teasing or he's just being too indulgent towards noah. he looks at his phone, nervously fidgeting with it with both of his hands to contain the nervousness. one wrong answer means a promise he needs to keep to noah.

"i'm not displaying the other one," he firmly decides, unknowingly suggesting that he'd take one of them. he scratches the back of his head before returning to noah. "do you want to take that pic with both of us now, or...?"

he dressed nicely for once this time. he might as well suggest for a picture now so his efforts don't get wasted.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 5:15:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"yeah, 'cause that one's gonna be for our eyes only." the skirmish now over, he pulls his foot away. "let's take it now, man. because you're probably gonna change the topic, or distract me like you always do." it's no criticism. noah makes sure he lets kyle know through the singsongy teasing of his voice.

he chugs the rest of his water. no smoothies. the fighter's on a strict health nut diet, barring the crepes. it's a cheat day. sort of. then again, any day with kyle is worth the extra calories— he'd find ways to burn off the excess anyway.

noah skirts his chair back. a familiar grunting the munchlax returns with noah's card. a sneaky transaction.

"i already paid for us, by the way." noah blushes a bit. "it's thanks for spending time with me, so..." he slips his card back into his small wallet. "let's take it outside, c'mon!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 8:17:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he wants to protest against paying for his meal, but no words come out. he'd normally accept anything given for free, but the sentiment not to let noah bother too much about him comes once more.

he gives in eventually, letting noah express his gratitude in his ways. he supposed he'd just make up for it by continuing to let him leech off of his fridge whenever he comes by.

getting up from his seat, he starts to make his way out with the rotom phone following him as he drags noah on the way on his wrists. "l-let's just get this over with and take those pictures."

kyle stops midway, suddenly realizing that he was being to hasty for this. he turns to noah, cocking his head to one side.

"where'd you want to take the picture exactly?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 9:26:23 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"there's a good view at the top of the city." noah's hand fishes for kyle's again, still unsure whether he would give in.

the elite four hasn't given in to noah's wishes yet. the unknowing still lingers- until night's drunken arrival. yet, whether through his grip or his boisterous character, he drags kyle too.

"it's weird we don't have a pic together, yet. right?" noah scratches the tip of his nose. "like, what happens if i suddenly drop dead one day? there'd be no pic of us to cry over. that's pretty sad, man."

eventually, they reach the open air roof. there are already pokemon and their trainers outside. skitty frolic about in the fresh air as socialites watch from afar. couples take photos of each other: a sight noah envies, but does not show.

"one thing, dude. you gotta make sure you're smiling."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 7:11:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mention of death brings a chill on kyle's spine. he freezes for a moment at the thought of it, but thaws out the next. he swallows before he lets himself get dragged around by noah again.

"you're not allowed to die in the first place so i have nothing to worry about," he retorts, forcing a smile.

the rooftops seemed like a popular spot for the kind of picture noah wants. his eyes wander around, and where noah feels jealousy, kyle feels anxiety. noah always expressed his intentions about their relationship, but kyle always wonders if it'll end up close to their ideal situation once it does happen.

his eyes eventually end on noah, blinking at him. he gives him a pat on his shoulder before situation his camera in front of them, readying for the shot. "i'm gonna pull the most fake smile just for you," he assures him.

the screen in front of them reflects such.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 7:40:26 GMT
noah faber Avatar

and so, kyle dips noah into the river styx. by executive order from the elite, noah is no longer allowed to die.

and to immortalize the moment of bestowed immortality, one must take a photo. it's only natural.

"fake smile?" noah pouts, but without the salt of offense. he digs his fingers into kyle's sides, tickling him to see if he'd laugh. "c'mon! i'll... get you smiling... just like this."

a hand sneaks underneath kyle's shirt. fingers wiggle against skin as the camera hovers before them- or somewhere else, should the elite four crumple.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 17:50:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he looks at noah with his signature deadpan expression, one that he has forgotten ever since noah broke the monotony of his everyday life.

"that doesn't work on me," he tells him with his straight face. "i have resistance to ti-"

he starts to get red when noah starts to venture to regions he wasn't prepared for. he grips noah's wrists to stop him from fondling him further.

"fine, fine! i'll smile." he moves his hands on the ends of his lips, dragging them all the way up in a way that it forms a grin. "just think of this as a reward for trying," he says, followed up with a chuckle.

looking at the camera, the smile starts to form on his face, not because of him forcing it to appear, but from the sentiment of noah somehow making a dreaded morning somewhat tolerable.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
shoot [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:19:23 GMT
noah faber Avatar

his hand pulls away from the warmth of kyle's stomach. if he could, noah would have let it rest there, snuggled underneath the shirt because the rooftop is chilly. breezes blow this high up.

noah grins too, clumsily placing himself into the frame. he's careful not to block kyle's own smile. sometimes, he worries about outshining him. for all the titles and achievements in the world fail in the face of insecurities; noah knows his extraversion can be intimidating. perhaps, obnoxious.

in this photo, he aspires to uplift the other into his spotlight. the camera clicks. no flash needed.