steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 19:30:42 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

“This is your fault.”[break][break]

Bailey Cooper wrongly placed blame on the League Head Scientist, staring at her poor berry farm and state it found itself in. Durants. Durants were fucking everywhere. They were trying to tunnel into the farmhouse and claim it as their own, and she could only watch as they tried to ruin what she had so cheaply bought.[break][break]

“Last time you were here, I told you that you left crumbs in my kitchen,” but her kitchen had been a disaster from the day she occupied it. Keeping her house neat and tidy was not her strong suit, and there were many things in her house that she kept, even if they did not spark joy.[break][break]

“You're gonna help me fix this.”

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:15:55 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

"Well I actually swept the whole Kitchen, so I think this is hardly my fault."[break][break]

Lucas Lane had never seen a dirtier kitchen in his life. It was like a breeding pen for dust bunnies. He was sure the last time that kitchen had been swept was by the previous property owner.[break][break]

"Why don't you just get exterminators?" He peers out a window to see durants ravaging the woman's garden. "Because those are some pretty big bugs."

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:18:59 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

"Does it look like I have money?"[break][break]

Her blaziken materialized from one of her pokeballs, and the flaming chicken immediately cringed at the sight of the millions of ants. "Because, this may surprise you, the League doesn't pay me shit."[break][break]

They did pay her hefty, but she was just trash at saving it.[break][break]

"Get out a fire-type if you got one."

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:25:22 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Kinda, yeah." Lucas Lane tip toes back to put some distance between himself and blaziken. Lest it set the surrounding furniture on fire.[break][break]

"Okay well problem number one there. I don't have a fire pokemon per say. And problem number two." He holds up two fingers. "Won't the durants all run to my property unless we get an exterminator to help?"

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:29:07 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

Bailey blinked in the face of logic, refusing to comprehend it.[break][break]

"That sounds like a personal problem," and she gestured to the blaziken. "Uh, whatever fire move you got, dude."[break][break]

And she only realized her mistake when her fire-pokemon began to decimate their surroundings. It worked for chasing off the ants... but now she had another problem to deal with.[break][break]

Her kitchen was on fire, and it wasn't because she tried to cook. "uh, how about a water-type?"

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:44:09 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Huh?" Lucas couldn't believe how inconsiderate Bailey was. Before he could chastise the woman a fire broke out in her kitchen.[break][break]

"What the fuck?" He yells. "I don't have any balls on me. Where's your fire extinguisher?" He'd been expecting a quick visit when he agreed to come over. One that'd take less than five minutes and certainly wouldn't require a wide array of pokemon.

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:49:21 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

"What do I look like? An idiot? Of course I have a fire extinguisher! It's in the kitchen--" and horror dawned across her features mid-rant, just as she swung her arm to point in the direction of the roaring fire.[break][break]

"Oh no."[break][break]

She would run out of her kitchen, screaming into the front yard for one of her water-types to come in and help... just in time to see a neat line of durants as they marched, single file, towards Lucas Lane's house.[break][break]

"Uhhhhh, okay, you were right."[break][break]

The next sound was the sound of a hydro pump as her blastoise joined the mess, trying to clean what had almost been destroyed.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:57:53 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Oh my god." Bailey never ceased to amaze Lucas in the worst of ways. He runs in toe with her out the blazing kitchen lest he get caught in the fire. [break][break]

"You think?" The lycanroc that'd been lying down by his door step rushes to greet the new neighbors. It joins the procession of durants. Taking over as the head of the procession it leads them straight to Lucas' garden to show them its favorite sleeping spot.[break][break]

"Well what am I gonna do? Now they're on my property." He winces at the sound of shattering glass as the blastoise attempts to put out the kitchen fire from outside.

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 21:01:24 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

Her kitchen was destroyed, but at least the durants were gone.[break][break]

She stared in disbelief, realizing that maybe an exterminator might have been a good idea after all--because what if lucas chased them off and they came back to her house?[break][break]

"...I could lend you my blaziken," because that worked out so well the first time.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 21:02:12 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

Lucas releases a heavy exasperated sigh.[break][break]

"I'll call you later with the exterminator details." He saws before walking off the property. He could see the durants already tearing apart his garden. Even a few trapinch had joined in the fray. No doubt another bug driven there by none other than Bailey Cooper.

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
steel parasites [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 0:46:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, free bug-type pokemon evolution.
[break]