coalescence [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 19:55:19 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

Speed dating was over, and Bailey Cooper found herself back on the clock.[break][break]

She barely had enough time to change out of her heels when the first call came in—there was a rampaging Golurk, and help was desperately needed. Someone had struck it rich, and had found a fresh site of fossils to cultivate and examine... but had disturbed the resting site of the lonely ghost automaton.[break][break]

The poor thing had probably been ordered to guard the site, and had been guarding it for the last thousand years before it had been rediscovered.[break][break]

“Shit, shit, shit,” and Bailey Cooper rolled up to the scene still in her dress, not having the chance to opt for better attire. As the ground-type expert of the Elite Four, it was expected of her to handle this situation without a hitch.[break][break]

But they didn't know Bailey Cooper very well.[break][break]

Hiking up her dress, she came to the entrance of the dig site, and saw that the League had already sent someone to help.[break][break]

She looked up at @mrtm87 without a hint of recognition. “Yo,” and her hair was still pulled back, but seemed a tad messy after the rush she had been through just to get here.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@mrtm87 ; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coalescence [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 21:02:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It is always a 'humbling' experience when a fella' realizes they aren't as debonair as they believe themselves to be—vanity is the killer of man, after all. Chancelor McQueen came to this realization as he stood in this humid, damp, and musty newly discovered excavation site. A few days prior, he met this female archaeologist from the Galar Region, and the chick was bad with a capital, bold-ed, and italicized B. She was extremely educated—her extensive lagoon of vocabulary sprinting circles around his own more 'limited' arsenal of words, spoke with the most attractive accent that made her sound like a narrator to a nature documentary, and had a very contagious laugh that made Chancelor erupt into laughter on a whim. The narcissist within him told him he she was feeling him just as much as he was feeling her. They both spoke about their professions and she seemed interested upon learning he was a famed fighter with an affinity towards Pokémon battling. In Chancelor's mind, he had this cute little bookworm exactly where he wanted her, but in reality, she had him exactly where she wanted him. PokéNavi numbers were exchanged and there was plans on meeting up at a later date; to go on a little adventure or something like that. Fast forward to right now, and here he was—looking absolutely stupid in the grand scheme of things. The archaeologist in question was no where to be seen, in fact, she had no intentions on ever linking up with the Youngest McQueen outside of official archaeologist business—which she made perfectly clear with way too many words; words that went right over the Martial Artists head. She called him to help out her colleagues, nothing more, nothing less. He played himself hard, extremely hard.

"This is the last time I try and holler at these intelligent females." He is talking on his PokéNavi, visible annoyed as hazel eyes glance as people and Pokémon pass him. "Bro, she got me out here in this cave lookin' like a disposable henchmen of the antagonist from some action adventuring film regarding some ancient artifact." He shakes his head in disbelief, lead-finger and thumb pressing the bridge of his nose while he exhales all frustrations away. We'll link up later, bro. I gotta' handle this." With those parting words, Chancelor pockets the PokéNavi and fixes his attention to the many faces and Pokémon occupying this newly unearthed site. From the flank, he is greeted. Turning his head, he locks his gaze upon the female who seemed to have be addressing him; she was also oddly dressed for a place such as this. "Damn," The Dragoon looks her up and down with a cocked brow; searching for something witty to say about both her appearance and her rushed entrance. "Skippin' out on a date to come look at some crusty ass rocks? Nice." Chancelor's Pikachu hops upon his left shoulder and too looks the female up and down.

✝ tag(s) - .
✝ notes - ♥ .

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
coalescence [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 20:30:06 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

Sometimes, having so many responsibilities could be a bitch.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper was not in a position to complain—it had been her decision to remain a police officer when she joined the Elite Four, and since there were no prospective champions constantly challenging her, then it meant that this job was the only thing keeping her busy.[break][break]

“Nah, already had the date—got the call on the ride home,” she said with a shrug. “fuck me, right?”[break][break]

If her dress was ruined, then she was going to be fucking pissed.[break][break]

She caught the pikechu's stare, and responded with an arch of her brows. “I'm Officer Cooper,” and her eyes would switch back to him. “You ready to beat up a ghost?”[break][break]

No with the little mouse, she hoped as she retrieved a pokeball from her purse.[break][break]

A small toss deployed and pokeball, and it was eager to snap back into her hand as it deployed its contents. From the red light, the ugly visage of a Mandibuzz took shape, and the bone vulture took its stance upon Bailey's shoulders.[break][break]

It was a funny juxposition—her dressed as nicely as she could be, next to a pokemon that was known for being sordid.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@mrtm87 ; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
coalescence [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 21:06:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"You look super familiar..." The youngest McQueen airs, looking at Officer Cooper with a laser-focused stare, attempting to pinpoint exactly where it was that he recognized her face. "Could we have-," he points to the female before pointing to himself with a thumb jabbing into the center of his chest—Pikachu interrupting the foolish notion with a shaking head and crossed arms. "Right. Right. I don't fool around with ops." He retorts to the long-eared Pokémon perched upon his shoulder. "Eh. Forget I said anything, Officer. Yeah, I'm ready to handle whatever it is that is lurking down in those dusty ass ruins." Upon saying those words, unlike the officer before him, Chancelor had no need to summon a Pokémon to handle the task—he fully intended on his trusted Pikachu to tackle this challenge; though he did have a contingency plan on the off chance this lazy and spoiled woodland mouse refused to preform as a 'needed' level.

Pikachu kept a close eye on the officer, mainly because he wasn't sure if he could use his 'cute charm' on this one. He wanted nothing more but to jump in her arms and be all cute like, but he didn't trust law enforcement! All the gangster movies and mafia shows he has consumed over the many years have rotted his brain to the point of no return and morphed his grip on reality, and how he views those that swore a life of servitude to the populace. "So, Officer." Chancelor calls out to the female, pushing himself off the stony wall he had been leaning on. "You got a plan or are we just runnin' in Pokémon blazing?" He inquires, grinning from ear to ear with both of his hands stuffed comfortably in trouser pockets—Pikachu still staring with the utmost amount of caution, in an attempt to gauge the female to see if she could be trusted.

✝ tag(s) - .
✝ notes - ♥ .