watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:05:06 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

In the distance, Bailey Cooper could see the smoke.[break][break]

“Dude. Who thought this was a good idea?” and she wondered how a fire could start as she stared at the sight of the burning gas station, which had been situated across the street from the Rapidash racing track. “Who thought this wouldn't blow up in their faces?”[break][break]

She could hear the escaped Rapidashes running through the fire, having a grand ol' fucking time after they caused an explosion that could have been felt from Mossdeep.[break][break]

“I'm not a goddamn horse wrangler,” and her Blastoise looked equally deadpan as they turned to look down at Lucas Lane; their eyes dead at the thought of putting out the fire and catching the horses.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:20:37 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","avienbox"]
[attr="class","avienheader"]
[attr="class","avienparty"]
[attr="class","avienicon"]

[attr="class","avientext"]

"Are you sure we should really be doing this?" Lucas Lane asked timidly. "This sort of seems like the thing rangers should be doing. Besides, what if we got hurt?" Scared rapidashes weren't know for their gentle or forgiving nature.

[attr="class","avienooc"]

notes

[break]
[attr="class","avientag"]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienparty]padding-left: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon:hover]opacity:1; transition: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienActive]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc p,.avientag]padding-left: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientag a]color: #b1b6bc!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:23:10 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

Blastoise groaned as a look of genius flashed across his trainer's face. Bailey Cooper had an idea.[break][break]

"This is nothing a few Hydro Pumps won't fix," Bailey said with a shrug, only able to see a solution through a show of brute force. Why catch the Rapidash if they could knock them all out? That'd work, right?[break][break]

A fainted horse was better than the alternative.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:35:31 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Well if you're really sure." Lucas Lane gives up trying to convince Bailey of the potential dangers. Reaching into his pocket he retrieves and releases his ditto who immediately transforms into the blastoise.[break][break]

"Go on, blow the fire!" He shouts to the ditto. It looked at him with a confused expression on its face. "Spray, spray water! Like blastoise." He says his words slowly and points at the blastoise. Finally getting the idea the ditto fires a stream of water befitting a water fountain. It makes Lucas Lane audibly groan.[break][break]

"You know what? I'm just going to go ahead and call the rangers" he says in a defeated voice.

notes

[break]

[newclass=.avienbox]width: 400px; min-height: 200px; background: #2e2e2e; border: 1px solid #222222;color: #807e7e; line-height: 14px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienheader]width: 400px; height: 50px; background: #CC9964; display: flex; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienicon]display: inline; padding-right: 5px;opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avientext]padding: 25px 30px; font-family: Roboto; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.avienooc]border-left: 10px solid #CC9964; font-size: 10px !important; margin: 0 30px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:41:16 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

The two Blastoise would raise bedlam (okay maybe just one)--and while they were able to stop the fire, people in the surrounding area would say that they could still hear the cries of the rapidash as they were blasted with high pressurized water.[break][break]

The gas station was flooded with water and burns. Concrete was charred black, and no rain would fall as Bailey Cooper sheepishly scratched the back of her head, staring out at an entire herd of fainted rapidash.[break][break]

"Yeah, uh... please call the Rangers," because there was no way they could carry all of these horses.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:49:08 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

Before Lucas could even finish tapping in the emergency number for the rangers his phone blinked off. "Oh come on, come on!" He tries to power on the phone to no avail. A dead battery symbol illuminated the screen. "Come on it was twenty percent five minutes ago." [break][break]

"Okay since my phone is dead you call the rangers."

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:51:55 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

Dread reached her gaze.[break][break]

"I don't have a cell phone."[break][break]

Memories of their antics at Mt. Pyre resurfaced, including the untimely death of her smartphone as it tumbled down the cliff side. Unlike Bailey, it had not survived the fall.

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 21:03:32 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

"Okay fine then. You at least have change for a pay phone right?" Lucas didn't carry any hard cash on himself. "We just need around two dollars to make a call." [break][break]

Although blackened from the fires he could make out what looked like a still functioning pay phone nearby.

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 21:06:45 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

"Hey--that's a smart idea!"[break][break]

Somehow, they had managed to be in vacinity to the only remaining payphone in all of Hoenn, because who the hell even used these things anymore? Stepping over a fainted Rapidash, she inserted the money and waited through the dial tone.[break][break]

"Hi? Hoenn Rangers? There's a bunch of knocked out rapidashes at a gas station. Could you come and get them? Thanks," and she dropped the phone, not bothering to hang up as she trotted back to Lucas Lane.[break][break]

"I think we're done here."

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 21:18:53 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar
[nospaces]

Lucas' face flickers between a variety of emotions as Bailey neglects to specify which gas station they were at. Maybe Bailey really had gotten severe brain damage from falling off that cliff.[break][break]

"Well I uh, I guess so."

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
watch the world burn [m]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 0:46:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, free water-type pokemon evolution.
[break]