November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Time for some R&R [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 20:41:27 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

After such a successful first speed date, Ruby honestly didn't know how things could get any better. She even gave a girl her number! Even thinking about it was causing her to be quite flustered, sitting at her next table with a cute little blush to her cheeks. What had even come over her? She had to admit, she was enjoying this a lot more than she thought she would.

With Darling out this time, the babysitter Pokemon was sitting in her own chair. A bit too short to truly see over the table, standing at not even 3 feet tall, her face just barely poked out from over the table. Still, She seemed delighted, swaying her legs back and forth as Ruby did the same. "So," Ruby turned, simply speaking to her Pokemon with a soft voice. "Do you see anyone approaching our table?"

With a cute little cry from Darling, she stood up straight on the chair itself, slowly looking around the room.

Notes:

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time for some R&R [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 1:33:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygoldr"]
[attr="class","bodygoldrt"]

[break]

When River arrives at the next table, a young girl is sitting there bashfully blushing. It's quite cute, to say the least, and after his less than stellar performance with the beautiful Isra Nightingale, the boy is positive he can lay on the charm a lot better with this one.[break][break]

Granted, he's definitely overstepping, and definitely out of his league - but still.[break][break]

The boy completely bypasses the girl's Indeedee as it scopes him out in the crowd. Instead, he beelines it straight for the young woman to offer her his hand.[break][break]

"Someone as beautiful as yourself should absolutely not be caught without her feet on the dance floor! Come along, my dear, I implore you to dance with me."[break][break]

Implore? Did River even know what that means?

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr b] color: #765D75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Time for some R&R [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2020 4:33:05 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Ruby simply blinked in surprise as the young man who approached her table immediately seemed intent to sweep her out onto the dance floor. Her eyes widened in response, her blush suddenly growing a bit worse. Was this her other date? Or was this someone else just suddenly flirting with her? Not knowing what to do, she just casually glanced at Darling for support. The Indeedee was watching with a careful expression, slowly nodding their head. But it was almost certain that Darling's watchful eye would be upon River's back the entire dance.

"U-uh, sure! I mean, I'm not a very good dancer. I tried at this one ball, and t-then well, eventually, the roof caved in. So..." Shaking herself from memories of the Aurorus Ball, Ruby slowly stood up to her feet and nervously took River's hand to be lead onto the dance floor. Did they even introduce themselves yet? She didn't even know their name. Was this the difference between how guys and girls flirted? Did guys just immediately try and jump to an activity usually? She had no idea, absolutely none.

"... Umm, my name is Ruby."

Notes: Poor nervous gal.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time for some R&R [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 1:59:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

River's hand press gently against her, fitting perfectly as he wheels her across the floor and into a simple stepping dance. He's no expert in the practice, but his charisma and confidence makes him out to be just so. [break][break]

Her bashfulness fuels his ego, and the boy smiles down at her as he tucks her in close only to pull her away for a rather smooth (if he did say so himself) twirl out and away from him and then close to his chest.[break][break]

"You're a wonderful dancer, and a pretty cute one at that."[break][break]

She introduces herself and he smirks - only having just realised he hadn't exactly introduced himself. [break][break]

"Ruby is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. My name is River."

[newclass=.bodygoldr] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #765D75; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldr h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765D75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldrt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldrp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Time for some R&R [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 4:17:53 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Ruby did not know what to make of River, not in the slightest. She's practically tripping over her own two feet from her nerves, and yet he still calls her a wonderful dancer and cute. The compliments simply serve to fluster her further, but they leave a bit to be desired. She didn't know anything about him, just his name. Plus... she was way too close to his chest for comfort after just meeting him.

Her cheeks still bright red, Ruby backed up just a bit away from him. Not enough to pull away and stop the dance, but she needed at least some space to even breathe. "U-umm, Thank you? I-I mean, for the compliments." She honestly didn't quite know where to continue from here, floundering with her words for a few seconds before finally managing to find something to say.

"Do you enjoy dancing? I mean, like is it a hobby of yours?" She honestly didn't know why else they'd try and sweep her out onto the dance floor. After all, from her understanding, you were supposed to quickly get to know your date, right?

Notes: Leave Room for Arceus I mean, she's still nervous.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time for some R&R [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2020 23:13:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Her warmth retreats as she gently pulls away, stuttering a confused and embarrassed response. River tilts his head and smiles softly at her, batting his too-long lashes.[break][break]

"I'm sorry, was I too forward? It wasn't my intention to upset you."[break][break]

River's thumb brushes against the back of her hand as he holds it lightly against his. [break][break]

"We can stop, if you'd like."[break][break]

But then she asks him a question and he laughs airily and softly, glancing away and feigning bashfulness in response.[break][break]

"No, not really. I was just hoping to impress you."

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
Time for some R&R [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2020 21:47:22 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

As he apologized, Ruby let out a soft sigh. It wasn't like she hated dancing, certainly not, but this was a speed date! They had limited time to get to know the other person! Not to mention, his attempts to impress certainly were a bit too quick for her liking. And yet... Admitting what he was doing was kind of endearing, on some level. Maybe he just didn't know how to talk to people?

"Well... I think I'd just enjoy a chance to talk." She spoke softly, smiling up at him as she let her hands drop down to her own sides. "Like, you know, figure out who you are and what you like to do! Things that you enjoy doing, your hobbies and stuff. What makes you, well, you? In comparison to every other guy here who could attempt to sweep me off my feet?" Ruby chuckled quietly, gently rubbing the back of her neck as the nerves picked up once more.

"Like, I enjoy exploring! I come from the Galar region, and I've been running the gym circuit here! Just, you know, stuff like that! If we spend the entire time just dancing, I wouldn't know a thing about you except your name! And that's... Well, not very much!" That, and the fact that he didn't actually like dancing. Silly boys.

With that, however, the bell rang and it was time to switch up their dates. Ruby blinked in surprise as Darling simply casually walked over to her side and took Ruby's hand in hers. That went faster than she had expected. Perhaps they truly did just spend almost all their time dancing. With a soft wave, Ruby smiled up at River. He seemed nice, but their time was up and Darling was already leading her away slowly. "Um, good luck on your next speed date!"

Notes: <3

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Time for some R&R [SD]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 2:18:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Ruby talks a lot in a short period of time, and his primitive and objectifying boy brain is unable to process it. Instead, as the bell chimes and she begins to bid him farewell, he catches her hand before she could leave just yet.[break][break]

Pressing his lips softly to the back of her hand, he'd gaze up at her fondly, a flirty smirk on his face as he watches her reaction.[break][break]

"I apologize, my dear. I pray someone will be more adept at sweeping you off your feet than I was."[break][break]

He then melts into the crowd, offering her no more conversation than that. He preferred to remain mysterious and aloof - he wasn't here to confess his life story or his limited list of interests in the span of a speed date. He had higher priorities, like all of the beautiful babes and heart-throbbing young men to woo.