beam me up [m]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2020 22:09:25 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

Tracking a psychic pokemon sounded like a pain in the ass.[break][break]

Thankfully, Bailey Cooper was not alone in this endeavor, and she turned her head to Kyle Lopez and knew that he would be more than capable. “So, how can you find a scent, anyways? These things don't have hair,” and she wondered why a Beheeyem would feel tempted to abduct farm pokemon in the dead of night.[break][break]

It sounded more like a prank, like there were a bunch of high school kids dressing up as pokemon and fucking with farmers.[break][break]

“Unless we can find... tracks? They leave tracks, right? They're not one of those stupid pokemon that levitate everywhere, right?” Bailey would ramble as she dug through her bag, talking to fill the silence as she tried to find a pokemon for the occasion. “I hope not.”[break][break]

The farm was behind them, and from its rolling hills there was a forest that seemed deep and dark enough to welcome those that would wish to hide in its depths.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beam me up [m]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2020 5:08:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there was no way for them to track a pokemon without something to reference it with. thankfully, it wasn't the only thing that went missing.

"we can just track the miltank, not the beheeyem, i guess."

he has his mightyena spread around, each of them taking their own corners to get a whiff of the miltank, or even just the strong scent of milk. wherever the beheeyem had taken them, he was hoping that he'd find the culprits there too.

a bark sounds. one of his pokemon has found the scent of milk. the dark-type raises his head from the overgrown grass at where the hills end and the forest starts. kyle grumbles at the sight as it suggests where they'll find it.

"i'm guessing that's the miltank scent."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
beam me up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2020 19:59:01 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

The scent of the miltanks?[break][break]

“Ohhhh, that's smart!” Bailey would have never thought of that. Her experience with pokemon tracking was zero to none, and it was almost interesting to watch how Kyle directed orders to his pack. She was never a good learner, but a part of her mind tried to pocket that nugget of knowledge in case it could ever come in handy.[break][break]

She'd just need a pack of Mightyenna—Nah, never mind. Too much hassle. How could she even take them out for walks?[break][break]

Her head would perk at the sound of the bark, glancing to the direction of the forest. Like Kyle, she felt her lips twist into a frown. “Shit, figures they'd be somewhere in that maze,” but she had come prepared.[break][break]

One of her capsules burst, and from its red light, a Trevenant emerged. Dark and imposing, the tree-like ghost would glance at its surroundings... and then proceed to step close to his trainer, latching onto her with his claws as his expression changed from something frightening to something... depressed.[break][break]

He looked like he was ready to cry.[break][break]

“Reaver, come on, don't get fussy,” and she would get the cowering ghost tree a good pat. “Sorry, he gets bummed out around places like this—he got kicked out of the woods that he used to haunt by a bunch of haunters, and I think he's still bummed out about it.”[break][break]

He sniffled.[break][break]

“He'll be good at blending in,” because what was better than a tree hiding among the trees? "Lead the way."

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beam me up [m]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 17:23:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"pfft."

a hand immediately goes to his mouth, coughing once, and then getting it back to his side. kyle barely stops himself from laughing at bailey's pokemon and its own personal tragic backstory. "i'm sure he's going to be a main character someday," he humors.

kyle whistles and then waves his hand up in the air, signalling the mightyena to return to him. he recalls them one by one as they return, leaving only the mightyena that found the trail by his side, just in case.

"do we even need to worry about hiding? i thought beheeyem were psychic-types. can they future sight or something to see us coming?"

not that he know whether they do learn the move or not. kyle was just rambling, filling the silence with incessant questions and musing that helps bailey exercise her brain.

whether his hypothesis had basis or not, kyle follows the lead of his slateport police department senior.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
beam me up [m]
POSTED ON May 4, 2020 6:15:37 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[newclass=.bailey-contain]--bailey-accent:#D1A05B; --bailey-img:url("https://i.imgur.com/nhdOMhi.png");[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Old+Standard+TT:400,400i,700]

[attr="class","bailey-contain"]
[attr="class","bailey-head"]
[attr="class","bailey-ly-1"]i'm throwing

[attr="class","bailey-ly-2"]caution

[attr="class","bailey-body"]
[attr="class","bailey-text"]
[attr="class","bailey-quote"]

“Only if he stops crying so much,” and the ghost tree would sniffle, wiping the dripping maple-tears from the corner of his eyes. A stray sniffle would still arise from the ghost, and make his leaves shudder.[break][break]

Slipping her backpack over her shoulders, Bailey would take a quick moment to double-check her gear: shoelaces tied, backpack straps adjusted, and pokeballs at her waist at the ready. She does this fast motion as Kyle recalled his pokemon, as that was the best moment for her to recall what she had for herself.[break][break]

And the answer was: not much.[break][break]

“Well, that's where your Mightyena comes in. It won't see the dark-type coming,” because that was how it worked, right? “Cuz... uh... dark types wouldn't be affected, right?”[break][break]

She actually had no idea.[break][break]

“Well. Whatever. Some shit is like, unavoidable, right? Even if you can tell the future?” She shrugged, and knew that if Piggie Smalls was here, he'd be getting ready to give her a pork-chop to the back of the head.

[attr="class","bailey-footer"]

[attr="class","bailey-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.bailey-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--bailey-img); background-color: var(--bailey-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head div] position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #111; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 14px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--bailey-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #2A2A2A; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text] padding: 60px 60px 20px 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #989898; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--bailey-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--bailey-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::after] content: ""; width: 100%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: 0px; top: -50px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629186993599021066/702065069000884244/starry_night_with_a_layer_on_it.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 450px; background: rgb(37, 37, 37); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(30, 30, 30, 0) 0%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 1) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.bailey-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #2A2A2A; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--bailey-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--bailey-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--bailey-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #D1A05B !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-credit] width: 50px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-credit a] font: 700 8px/100% roboto !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
beam me up [m]
POSTED ON May 7, 2020 3:18:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"y-yeah."

it was apparent that both of them didn't know what they were doing at this point beside stumbling around the dark, hoping that their poking will eventually bring them to their destination.

"yeah!" he repeats, this time in a more excitable manner. "we just have to speed things up a bit so they have less time to prepare, something like that."

the mightyena gets the memo and takes the lead, pace quickening when he notices his trainer's need for haste. the tippy taps on the floor break the otherwise eerie silence until the canine stops on his tracks, head pointed to the direction of a ditch that led to a cave system.

kyle turns to bailey, and then back to their discovery. if he guessed right, she'd charge straight ahead and test the waters instead of him doing it.